• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities you admire that age and makes you sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
600full-bruce-willis.jpg

Photo+Bruce+Willis.jpg
Whaaa? Guy still looks boss

can we have an extra thread for good looking 40+ ladies and gents?
It'd just be Stacy Dash pics all over

aznpxdd

You're not particularly attractive, but your desperation knows no bounds. But hell, if whoring your pictures out on GAF unsolicited will help fill in the hole in your heart left by the arctic crevasse you're housing in your pants, more power to you.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

GDGF

Soothsayer
Edward Furlong went from

edward-furlong-profile.jpg

to

eddie_furlong_2008_01.jpg

and as an aside, if they ever make another Terminator movie, they should have Norman Reedus play adult John Connor.

NormanREedusMain.jpg

a lot of this thread I will agree with but bruce willis is still sex on a stick. Him punching maggie Q in the face gave me a boner. She was a total bitch in DH4 and it was satisfying to see bruce dish it out. He was even great in REDS. He's been bald forever

Matt still has plenty of hair left.

matt-damon.jpg

Still looks great. Only difference. He's fat now. Go watch we bought a zoo + contagion. Fat matt damon :( I actually don't mind it that much to be honest, he looks better mature.

thespot84

You're not particularly attractive, but your desperation knows no bounds. But hell, if whoring your pictures out on GAF unsolicited will help fill in the hole in your heart left by the arctic crevasse you're housing in your pants, more power to you.

what like this?

Amagon

Edward Furlong went from

edward-furlong-profile.jpg

to

eddie_furlong_2008_01.jpg

and as an aside, if they ever make another Terminator movie, they should have Norman Reedus play adult John Connor.

NormanREedusMain.jpg
Thats who that dude remind me of in Walking Dead. The skinny version of Edward Furlong.

didn't someone famousish on gaf get permaed because of the Baroness' repeatedly postings of her own pics (or was it someone else). Same sort of posts to: "aka you attention whore"

TheMan

didn't someone famousish on gaf get permaed because of the Baroness' repeatedly postings of her own pics (or was it someone else). Same sort of posts to: "aka you attention whore"

hmm, well there was a female poster (don't remember her name) round these parts a while ago who often made posts concerning her breasts. I believe they were unevenly sized and then she got implants to correct them. one day, a poster named himuro replied to one of her posts, asking her if her boobs had teeth marks on them from all the rednecks who liked to nibble on them. himuro was banned for a while but it wasn't a perma.

maybe you're thinking of that

JGS

Banned
Himuro? is that you again?
It is now.

I get where Baroness is coming from too. If I were an ugly/non-pretty kid in school and got pretty (Instead of staying ugly :( ), I would be a little confident about my looks too.

Back on topic, I do think that Denzel is starting to show his age if his age was fifty. However, he is near 60.

Also, regarding the black actors not aging. They do look good but I also believe there's a lot of Just for Men Jet Black being used.

thebeeks

Banned
GzpY9.jpg

IXSZm.jpg

On the one hand, present-day Dick Van Dyke looks like a friendly grandpa.
On the other hand, tripping over that ottoman nowadays would probably kill him :\

Bill Murray.

bill%20murray.jpg

220px-Bill_Murray_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

He looked better than that second picture at the Pebble Beach Pro-Am, but still not so great. He looks a lot older than 60 though.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
In high school, I was a chubby little tomboy. I always dressed like Kurt Cobain, with XXX large anime shirts. Never wore makeup, always had this weird scruffy bowl hair cut. I never had a boyfriend. I never had guys look twice at me. I used those awkward years to develop a personality and my interests in art.

I'm 25 now.
baronessresize.jpg

Some people just bloom late. Those girls that are cute in high school tend to burn out quickly, whether or not they have kids.
Although I'm damn thankful I don't have any.

al-bundy-at-first-i-wp3k8r.gif

Yeeooowwchh. I got blitz by hateful GAF. Dayum.
PokeballingBush.gif

Sorry I posted a picture of myself. I didn't know it was so offensive. I went ahead and replace it with a much less pretty picture. I was mainly trying to comment to the guy whining about how girls he liked in High School looked trashy now, but girls he never looked at before became better looking. Didn't mean to dig up deep seated memories of being dumped.

Anyways, I'll refrain from anymore thread derailment.

I know one celebrity that still look awesome and I hope is around forever :D

patrick-stewart.jpg

And I know the celebrity I absolutely miss the most:

IntroPhil_01.jpg

Yeah no. That kind of post is why so many women feel welcome to post here.

Barring "arctic crevasse in your pants," nothing else about the insult was gender-specific. And I agree it might have come earlier if it were a guy. You really think that a picture of any average-to-attractive girl would be hated more than an equivalent man? On the internet?

EDIT:

@thebaroness:

Just be comfortable with who you are. We don't necessarily need pictures or anything. You don't have to look for external validation - least of all on GAF.

Age has not treated Kathleen Turner too kindly, though I suspect the years of rampant alcoholism didn't help. God bless her, at least she has the talent and wit to back things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom