• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities you admire that age and makes you sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
lDix3.jpg

Dude's 50 now. I miss the days of Ace Venture and Mask :(

Edit: I see I'm late in posting Mr. Carrey

speaking of the mask

CAMERON+DIAZ+THE+MASK.jpg

cameron_diaz_1144853.jpg

Piggus

Definitely Al Pacino and Jim Carrey.

I have a signed portrait of Jim Carrey because my sister and I when we were little sent him a "thank you" card thanking him for making us laugh so much. :(

Al Pacino actually looks pretty good. His hair is ridiculous and it makes him appear older than he actually is.

Jim Carrey has legitimately aged terribly.

Al Pacino actually looks pretty good. His hair is ridiculous and it makes him appear older than he actually is.

Jim Carrey has legitimately aged terribly.

I don't think he looks terrible for a 50 year old. He's not fat. But he's no longer shiny new/young.

JC was in the latest 30 rock as leap day williams and all I could of was old. :p

Puddles

Banned
Jim Carrey still looked pretty young in The Yes Man, and that was just a few years ago. Looks like most of his aging was in the last few years.

Didn't Kathleen Turner have an illness that made her scary looking?

I mean she played Chandler's dad in Friends, so she's clearly aware of her appearance.

Patrick Stewart doesn't age, must be a bald thing. Crazy that he's 71.

yacobod

Banned
You're not particularly attractive, but your desperation knows no bounds. But hell, if whoring your pictures out on GAF unsolicited will help fill in the hole in your heart left by the arctic crevasse you're housing in your pants, more power to you.

If you're going to get banned, you might as well go out on your shield like this guy. Early contender for post of the year.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
well to be fair...some of the people in these posts were fucking grown before a lot of us were born i dunno what you guys expect.

JGS

Banned
It doesn't makes me any more sad than age and death in general. They'll be young forever on film.
Good point. At least they are immortalized.

Cary Grant remains one handsome scoundrel & Audrey Hepburn remains one beautiful lady.

Now I am sad cuz I'm just getting older :(

Jim Carrey still looked pretty young in The Yes Man, and that was just a few years ago. Looks like most of his aging was in the last few years.

He looked awful in that movie. The terrible cinematography didn't help, but Zooey still managed to look good.

Let's not stir shit up again. Girl got enough grief.

Seriously. I can't believe how much she got savaged. Cockwad Theory, I guess. I appreciated her rejoinder, though.

At least you didn't post one of those pictures where he's just a big blur in the now pic.

Oh, you.

Daft_Cat

It's actually pretty entertaining watching Hayao Miyazaki turn into a bitter crazy old grandpa. As long as he continues to make movies of course.

xS4rv.jpg

Came here to post this. I really only "discovered" him as an old guy. Wish I had been more aware of him during his Mononoke/Spirited Away days. I'm determined not to make the same mistake twice. I've been trying desperately to figure out who the "next Miyazaki" will be. I've got it down to a short list...strapping myself in for the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom