• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clinton has pneumonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

CsGj4m3UsAIDMcW.jpg

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/775080813775859713

Makonero

MASS HYSTERIA

On topic: I figured something had happened, glad to hear it's been diagnosed and she's being treated.

Man, how lucky of Trump to have been pushing this story for so long, only to have it play right in to his hands. Hopefully she rests and gets better soon. Pneumonia can be a bitch.

Dishwalla

Banned
So instead of wishing her well people(not necessarily here, but elsewhere) are just going to cry that she isn't fit to be president right?

Love humanity.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Super, super bad look in the current political climate. Don't care how fit she is in actuality or if her supporters think she's fit to serve, the timing on this could not be worse. Can't imagine pneumonia at that age is fun either.

It's nice that they're trying to get in front of this, but pneumonia =/= fainting. "Overheating" isn't a good enough explanation.

edit: I had pneumonia in December and it was fucking terrible.

Starfield

So she's running around with fever and being sick all in the sake of her presidency? Just stay in bed for atleast 1 week for your own health's sake!

pestul

Yeah given the stress of what is coming and what is expected leading into November.. I honestly don't know how she can do it. Can she just take a couple of weeks off to attempt to recover right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom