• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD WW2 1TB PS4 Slim bundle announced. $300.

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
DJsJWXcVAAAOsrR.jpg:orig

Today I'm happy to introduce the Limited Edition Call of Duty: WWII PlayStation 4 Bundle. This special bundle features a green camo PS4 system equipped with a 1TB hard drive – which if you take a closer look you might spot patterns of something you're all familiar with... The bundle also includes a matching green DualShock 4 wireless controller, and a physical standard edition copy of Call of Duty: WWII. And don't forget, PS4 users get early access to Call of Duty: WWII DLC Map Packs, which will launch on PS4 30 days ahead of other platforms (sold separately).

Link Pre-orders open now.

Europe:

In addition, we'll have a range of other Call of Duty WWII bundles available. Here's a full summary, all of which come with Call of Duty WWII on Blu-ray disc, additional Call of Duty WWII digital content***, and from our PlayLink range, a free That's You! full game download voucher.****

Limited Edition Call of Duty: WWII 1TB PS4 bundle
Jet Black PS4 1TB bundle
Jet Black PS4 Pro 1TB bundle

That's some American WW2 camouflage alright.

I honestly predict it'll sell very well.

EDIT: Actually that looks a bit more like Vietnam-era camo, but I could be mistaken.

Boke1879

I will say that's one of the ugliest designs for a console.

But damn that's a good deal. Had a good time with the beta. Can't wait to see the Zombies mode.

Abdiel

That's... Woof. Like, it's not the worst I've seen, but dang that's bad. At the same time, that price and selling point is going to clean house. Oy.

Top Bottom