• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD WW2 1TB PS4 Slim bundle announced. $300.

Boke1879

right now Mircosoft has just 2 new Xbox One S Bundles (3 for the US Market, if you count Madden 18)

Shadow of War and the Minecraft limited Edition
That is clearly not enough...

PUBG, Forza 7, AC:Unity ore a Cuphead / Lucky's Tale Bundle are potential candidates
or they think Xbox One X + Xbox One S is enough to combat Sony for the holidays?

edit: ohh boy was i wrong it's this
XboxOneS_500GBConsole_FH3_HotWh_USCA_FANL_RGB-hero.png

i don't think you can compare gold / silver to camo
gold is pretty standard and accepted now thanks to Smartphones

The look doesn't matter regardless though. This bundle for $300 is going to sell even if the console is ugly las sin.

N21

Apart from the PS4 Slim Luna Final Fantasy 15, the PS4 fat 20th ann console and the PS4 fat destiny TTK edition, I don't think the PS4 family have any other consoles that look good compared to it competitors.

It's a shame because the Slim is really beautiful in person and this paint job just ruins its design aspect.

Dynomutt

Apart from the PS4 Slim Luna Final Fantasy 15, the PS4 fat 20th ann console and the PS4 fat destiny TTK edition, I don't think the PS4 family have any other consoles that look good compared to it competitors.

It's a shame because the Slim is really beautiful in person and this paint job just ruins its design aspect.

The Arkham Knight console and controller were gorgeous.
batmanconsole.jpg

The look doesn't matter regardless though. This bundle for $300 is going to sell even if the console is ugly las sin.

i said it will heavily depends if the regular WW2 bundle is also sold, like in Europe
if you have the chance between a normal 1 TB Ps4 including WW2 for $299 and an ugly 1TB Ps4 including WW2, the esthetics start to matter heavily.

This looks good?
for me it does, yes
and definitely way better than camo military green

Well, that looks awful.

$300 for 1TB plus a new game seems like a good deal, though.

$250 price drop confirmed basically. It usually is a $100 price hike (game price + limited theme)

Considering this is at retail price and they are giving you the game + the theme. $250 is confirmed price drop for a regular 1TB PS4 slim.

Black Friday will be $199 guaranteed

Better than the soulless greys these warfare branded systems usually get, but still, this gen has been lousy for decent limited addition consoles so far.

jelly

Balotelli might buy one so that's one sale.

mario-balotelli-camouflage-bentley-continental-gt-3.jpg

Microsoft not chucking in Blizzard Mountain as well, boo! Still FH3 still worth another bundle, what a game.

On Demand

Banned
Sony also had this bundle:
81wc4VEx93L._SL1500_.jpg

we don't know the ratio at all, but combined they sold a total of 375k in November 2015 in the US
The Limited Edition BOIII bundle sold 250k

Forgot about the standard model. Maybe they'll do the same this year. BO3 didn't get one until December.

Still, at $300 this bundle will easily sell.

gtj1092

What am I supposed to be seeing in the camo?

Should of just matched the controller.

So you can include a physical copy of a game and not raise the price of a console even when it's custom?

I think Sony intends to solidify it's position in the console market this holiday. $199 horizon bundles incoming.

Gestault

That's not an attractive design. I think having the controllers thrown into the camo design makes it worse than it would have been with just standard camo.

Servbot24

Banned
I'm not a fan, but hey it could be popular with people involved in the military. Imagine you're stationed remotely or something and have a gaming setup for your team, would look cool in that setting.

Not sure why everyone hates this. I mean I'd rather it be grey but the design is not that bad. It's just camo color. If you are older sure it's over the top but for the younger gamers I'd think this would be cool. Plus the price is pretty damn competitive.

Top Bottom