• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD WW2 1TB PS4 Slim bundle announced. $300.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Perfect for the gamer that only plays CoD and Big Buck Hunter.

This might be a really stupid question.....but did they actually wear that camo pattern during World War 2?????

Camouflage was worn by some Marine units in the Pacific Theater. It's not close to that PS4 shit though.

38b90254d4100ac641689ed66c5534e3--ww-uniforms-military-uniforms.jpg

katsais

The CoD PS4 looks ok. The GT PS4 looks pretty nice. The key thing to remember, they will sell like crazy come the holidays. I can already see it.

I'm curious to see the Jet Black PS4 Pro...if the prices drop for the Pro, it's poised to dominate the holidays as well (hence all the Pro issues threads popping up lol).

Wedzi

Banned
Should of just made the whole console green like the controller. Even still, this is one of the uglier consoles I've seen. Is camo still in anywhere, like fashionable? Maybe this will appeal to the alt right militia folk lol

In addition, we'll have a range of other Call of Duty WWII bundles available. Here's a full summary, all of which come with Call of Duty WWII on Blu-ray disc, additional Call of Duty WWII digital content***, and from our PlayLink range, a free That's You! full game download voucher.****
  • Limited Edition Call of Duty: WWII 1TB PS4 bundle
  • Jet Black PS4 1TB bundle
  • Jet Black PS4 Pro 1TB bundle

this is the most important part of the announcement (at least for Europe)
link

That's not true. German and American units had camouflage.
huh? maybe you talk about some special foces, but the majority was uni and not camoflage
for both the German Wehrmacht and US forces

edit: hmm you learn something new every day.
those are never shown in reports or films of WW2

Wedzi

Banned
this is the most important part of the announcement
link

Wonder how MS will respond. So far in the battle of the holiday console bundles that's a $299 1TB PS4 slim w/ CoD: WW2 and a $349 1TB XB1S w/ Shadow of War.

Edit: and of course a $379 Switch with Mario Odyssey, red joycons, and case if we're keeping track of the big three.

Wonder how MS will respond. So far in the battle of the holiday console bundles that's a $299 1TB PS4 slim w/ CoD: WW2 and a $349 1TB XB1S w/ Shadow of War.

Edit: and of course a $379 Switch with Mario Odyssey, red joycons, and case if we're keeping track of the big three.

With custom bundles, especially around Black Friday.

MilkyJoe

and this

5e697ee0-0f23-4f97-be04-b9f6c8bc589b.jpg

On Demand

Banned
Looks ok. But as been proven many times the casual consumer will buy this in droves. $300 too.

This and the Star Wars bundle will sell alot in November.

Dynomutt

Gaf gonna Gaf. Remember what you all said about the gold PS4...

It's hideous...
Too much bling...
Is that Trump's PS4...

and then

“The PlayStation 4 was June’s best-selling hardware platform, driven by the Slim PlayStation 4 system in Gold with 1TB HDD,” said Piscatella. “It was the best performing June for PlayStation 4 unit sales to date.”

J@hranimo

Banned
I wonder if any Army people will like this?

It's hideous...
Too much bling...
Is that Trump's PS4...

and then

Right, like Neogaf.com, despite it's favoritism of Sony stuff, would be a good way to gauge the sales of these newer console bundles and designs lol.

right now Mircosoft has just 2 new Xbox One S Bundles (3 for the US Market, if you count Madden 18)

Shadow of War and the Minecraft limited Edition
That is clearly not enough...

PUBG, Forza 7, AC:Unity ore a Cuphead / Lucky's Tale Bundle are potential candidates
or they think Xbox One X + Xbox One S is enough to combat Sony for the holidays?

edit: ohh boy was i wrong it's this
XboxOneS_500GBConsole_FH3_HotWh_USCA_FANL_RGB-hero.png

It's hideous...
Too much bling...
Is that Trump's PS4...

and then
i don't think you can compare gold / silver to camo
gold is pretty standard and accepted now thanks to Smartphones

JP

That's...not the most attractive console I've ever seen.

I can't help but think that it's probably perfect for the people they are expecting to buy a new Call of Duty console though, I can imagine it selling really well this Christmas.

Top Bottom