• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Combo Breaker & Stunfest | Fighting Game Tournaments | Rosemont,IL + France May 22-24

Xater

Guys what#s going on? I am now home and wanted to watch the main stage stuff. Is Sp00ky's stream dead or is it over? What's going on?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
This is one of the biggest KI tournaments, right? Feeling pretty bad for IG right now.

Guys what#s going on? I am now home and wanted to watch the main stage stuff. Is Sp00ky's stream dead or is it over? What's going on?
Internet at the venue is down.

VGBootcamp is back up

Aaaaand-Its-Gone.jpg

fquick

Neo Member
Extremely bummed I didn't know about this - would have been amusing to check out as it's close to my house.

So much for watching the streams, too. Raining pretty hard now.

angelic

Banned
I'm super sad. Hopefully they can fix these issues and possibly put the tournament on hold.

What can you say. That was just insane.

just means lots of videos to watch tomorrow, but crossing my fingers. all set to have a nice drink and watch all the top 8s

K.Sabot

Gotta feel bad for the guy. He seems to have done a pretty great job at making the event cool for all the reasons UFGT was, but he's been fucked over by something out of his control that nobody would have expected to go wrong.

Let's not go that far.

My first thought when it first went down was "hotel internet does it again, time to switch to 4g"

MrDaravon

Feel so bad for Hadou. I bailed early yesterday due the streams constantly dying, and only got to watch a bit today. Just gonna bail again and play some games with the wife and friends tonight, maybe start in on Destiny again (PS4, hi kadey lol).

People forget too though its not just stream monsters upset about missing out, sponsors aren't getting their ad time, no viewcounts for streamers to point to in trying to get future sponsors, etc. Then there's stuff like the big CEO announcement that's supposed to happen tonight and so on. The obvious answer is to take these events out of hotel venues, but I'm sure that's got to be way harder and more time consuming. Feel bad :(

Top Bottom