• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| February 2015. No ship girls. Oh, we got a Tank Girl though!

hmm february. Probably a quiet comic month for me reading all the omnis purchased last month...and quarter finals. Maybe I'll finally be able to finish SIP which I fell so far behind on. Almost done with Hawaii arc.

Messi

List of questionable taste

Ame Comi Vol 3 (Get HYPE)

Batman Eternal #44
Detective Comics #39
Grayson #7
Saga #25
Velvet #9
Wytches #4
All new Captain America : Fear Him #1
Angela #3
Ant Man #2
The Black Vortex #1
Hawkeye #22 (lol, Aja pls)
Ms Marvel #11
Return of the living Deadpool #1
Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #2 (derp face)

Good week.

Just read the "Going Underground" story in Doom Patrol and thought it was one of the most fascinating reads in comics. I really fucking love this book.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I just discovered how to use subscriptions.

LUyFyI2.gif

lol. someone said "new thread up make sure to bookmark" in the old thread and I was like "bookmark whut? just subscribe the new thread"

This is the first time I'm actually posting a list here, since before today my list has always consisted of 4 titles max, but usually like 2. This is a huge week for me!

Nameless #1
Stray Bullets: Sunshine and Roses #1
Angela #3
Ant-Man #2
Avengers #41
Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #2

Possibly the Uncanny Avengers Omnibus, though ever since I've started going all digital for floppies, I'm just loving it so much I'm starting to think I may just go all digital. Completely! No Omnibi(though the only Omnibus I currently own right now anyhow is X-Statix), no trades, no OHC. It's just so convenient having it all on my iPad, and they tend to look so so much crisper.

Fj0823

Just bought an IRON MAN:EXTREMIS tpb, it was discounted at my comic book shop.
I forgot the art was so....so....HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

ironmanextremishc_granovcover.jpg

Anyways,Any TEEN TITANS fans on DC GAF? I need some advice, I really enjoyed the New 52 Teen Titans up until
Kid Flashs ""Backstory"" and rushed resolution
it completely ruined the series for me and now I hate with a passion.

I love the characters...Is the new run worth spending money on?

Anyways,Any TEEN TITANS fans on DC GAF? I need some advice, I really enjoyed the New 52 Teen Titans up until

I'm digging the new run. The first issue or two were a little rough as it wasn't really clear what the intention of the new creative team was but now that it's unfolded a little, I'm on board. It's a solid 3.5-4/5 for me.

Beast Boy and Bunker have a great broship. Raven is more interesting than "I'm eeeevil maybe" and Wonder Girl isn't as mopey as she was before.

That
Kid Flash stuff
really was dumb.

I'm not a Teen Titans fan, but I hear that the Teens Titans: Earth One graphic novel is pretty good. Check it out if you haven't heard about it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
4c59b2f82d905.jpg

love this art, this mini decent? X-Force Sex & Violence

Guys a question with Batman #35 onwards...

How in the world the Joker got a new Face!?

That sure is a good question. ;)
But that is in keeping with the mystery of the Joker. What is real? What is not? Which origin is true? Are any? Real answer: We don't know yet.

YIPPEE! Jubilee is here :)

I'm sorry but I only do videos now. These still shots are so 2014.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Guys a question with Batman #35 onwards...

How in the world the Joker got a new Face!?
To sum up an entire issues' worth of wikipedia entries: regenerative tissue. Dude's blood is on some healing factor/immortal shit. Allegedly.

God I hate the OT. Putting batman spoilers in thread titles. Waiting two months to read DC comics is dicey but screw people like that. don't they have some ultra liberal war to fight?

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That's definitely a shitty thread title for a book that just came out last week.

However, the good news is what happens because of this "revelation" is way more interesting, and the better part of that issue, so y'all should still check it out.

All my Harley's set up. The Premium Format Figure is amazing.

Not sure if I'm going to keep them there, might move them to my shelf, just have to put some Transformers away.

Cross posted with FigureGAF.

TRANSFORMERS?! You should post some of them here. Transformers don't get enough love on gaf. Also everyone should be reading More than Meets the Eye.

Holy shit, what the fuck, OT?

Just reinforces that any comics threads that aren't this thread are complete and utter garbage.

Filthy Slug

Holy shit, Zombine going in hard on the OP of that thread. Also, everybody shittin' on Snyder in that one. Damn.

A shifty comics thread in the OT? Never!

I don't know why I hope for better. I just have to, I guess.

So much drive-by snark from animoo and vidya avatars. Must be all that Quality Writing in those mediums. All we need now is someone to tell us we're wasting our time and we should all be watching HBO with an occasional break for a wank over Breaking Bad all the time.

Owzers

So now i have to avoid clicking the OT for three weeks until i get Batman #38? There's just no way.....

PsychBat....that better not be the spoiler when we just got done complaining about OT!

GAMEPROFF

Banned
That's definitely a shitty thread title for a book that just came out last week.

However, the good news is what happens because of this "revelation" is way more interesting, and the better part of that issue, so y'all should still check it out.
Since I was called out about finding the spoiler utterly stupid, At least I have now a little bit more context...

Top Bottom