• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crackdown 3 (XB/PC, Sumo Digital) E3 Trailer out Nov 7th

Xater

So did Crackdown 3 lose all the destruction they were touting before? It was nowhere to be found in the trailer.

MikeBison

Looks...like ass?

Art style that looked old when crackdown 2 came our ad none of the destruction previously mentioned.

Also nothing like the cgi concept trailer it was announced with.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
So with that, we can officially call the "power of the cloud" total bullshit?

I mean - if that's the best they can show - it's evident at the VERY LEAST that building destruction was non-existent.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
This looks terrible! What the hell happened?? Graphics and art style are muddy and way less visually interesting than the tech demos. And no destruction.

Maybe this was just a bad trailer.

This was my biggest disappointment so far. No featured destruction. It reminds me of Saints Row 4, but without the customization that makes the game appealing to me.

Jb

The hell happened to this game :(
Did they seriously give up on the main selling point of this episode?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I am interested in the development story. Looks like it's only Sumo now vs. the original team. Am I wrong on that?

SMG

MS had put together a great presentation, but C3 looked really bad. The art looked like a game so early the public isn't supposed to see it.

Remember that video of the building falling over? What happened to...anything at all like that?

This one:
LcOennJ.gif

I waited all this time for them to show absolutely no progress or anything new lol. They just skimmed over this shit makes no sense to me. Biggest disappointment so far 😭. Don't @ me with that fanboy BS either, been on the franchise since day 1

Brizzo24

I was looking for a reason to buy an Xbox. But this has been the most underwhelming conference. Crackdown 3 looks so bland and boring.

OOOF. That looks sooo much worse, but let's be honest... it'll probably be a better game for it. I guess the power of the cloud wasn't sustainable after all :p

That downgrade is pretty massive. They've ditched the more realistic art style altogether, and who knows where the destructibility went. I feel like they probably restarted the game entirely since we last saw it.

Top Bottom