• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy currently listed for Switch on Keymailer

Keymailer is a company that connects YouTube and Twitch content creators to games publishers and developers via review codes. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy is currently listed for the Switch on Keymailer’s site. While this is likely an error, this would not be the first time the Crash Bandicoot series has appeared on Nintendo hardware, and there has been some inconsistent information whether the title would be a Sony exclusive.

http://nintendoeverything.com/crash...ogy-currently-listed-for-switch-on-keymailer/

Could be a mistake, could be true but its posted..

I'd believe it as much as I'd believe the Ni no Kuni II xbox listing.

In that I don't really believe it, but hey man if it turns out true that's that then.

I don't think there was ever any indication of it being permanent exclusive, especially knowing how Activision is and that the Skylanders is all but dead at this point so that team and Activision obviously needs something else. Crash is it.

Wouldn't buy on Switch for multiple reasons but I hope it's true because that means PC version otw. And more people should play this incredible collection anyway.

inb4 this version fixes the hitbox problems of Crash sliding off of small platforms and doesn't carry over to the PS4 via an update

ASaiyan

Banned

In that I don't really believe it, but hey man if it turns out true that's that then.
This.

Man, I hope that Shenmue HD collection is really happening though.

inb4 this version fixes the hitbox problems of Crash sliding off of small platforms and doesn't carry over to the PS4 via an update
If the game was fair it wouldn't be Crash Bandicoot!
I'm still salty, lol. Somehow I finished Crash 1, but not 2. Still need to play 3.

Champion

brady-billsjpg-30f67e238d12770d_large.jpg

You know that many people feel the D-Pad on the Pro controller is flawed and doesn't register correctly, right?

You know how to read, right?

He said it needs to be on a Nintendo system with a Dpad. That's all.

I would assume this individual would like to play this game in portable mode.

I think the "d-pad" would work fine for this game, but it'd still be preferable to have a "Pro Joycon" with an actual d-pad.

Ah, agreed.

I would assume this individual would like to play this game in portable mode.

I think the "d-pad" would work fine for this game, but it'd still be preferable to have a "Pro Joycon" with an actual d-pad.

The face buttons definitely would not work well with Crash 1. And fuck using an analog stick on that game.

Pro Joycon pls.

True Fire

Imagine a world where a Nintendo console gets the original Crash, Spyro, and Final Fantasy VII. This shit has been two decades in the making.

Sponge

Banned
If a Switch port happens I am buying it day 1

The Crash Skylanders even work on the Wii U/Switch versions of Imaginators. So technically Crash has already appeared on the Switch.

crash-donkey-kong.jpg

cortex-bowser.jpg

PSqueak

Banned

Hey, you want a patch to fit those issues, or do you want the true crash bandicoot experience? cause you can't have both.

EDarkness

Ni No Kuni 2 I can definitely see as a fake or something because why would they put that game on the Xbox. However, I can believe Crash on Xbox and NS because we're talking about port happy Activision. I would not be surprised at all if an Xbox and NS version of that game got released/announced.

sense

I am sure activision and Sony have almost recaptured the majority of the hardcore audience that were interested in this so it wouldn’t hurt too much to let it go to other platforms. Maybe right after the holidays

I am sure activision and Sony have almost recaptured the majority of the hardcore audience that were interested in this so it wouldn’t hurt too much to let it go to other platforms. Maybe right after the holidays

"Let it go to other platforms"

LOL

The game will sell millions upon millions when it releases this holiday for all other systems.

Zebei

Would be Day 1. Crash is one of 3 games I really care for on PS4, one more reason not to need that expense, and one more game I deeply desire for the switch would be fantastic.

CTR was my second game ever, and Crash 1 was released the day I was born. I need this game so bad it isn't even funny. Not expecting it because I never trust these random listings, but still hopeful.

jaypah

Already broke down and bought it on PS4 but I would double dip for 60fps on PC. Happy with the PS4 version though. Strong maybe on a Switch version.

Neoxon

Is this reliable? I'd be down for a Switch port of the Crash N. Sane Trilogy. I'm just weary of getting myself hyped up since, as the OP states, this could very well be only an error.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Is there any concrete possibility of this game becoming multiplatform or everyone is just hoping/guessing/trolling?

Top Bottom