• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 HypeTrain | Just breathe (No leaks)

What platform are you going to play on?

• PC

Votes: 612 50.1%
  • PS4 Amateur

Votes: 84 6.9%
  • PS4 Pro

Votes: 139 11.4%
  • XBox 1

Votes: 12 1.0%
  • Xbox 1 X

Votes: 130 10.6%
  • Waiting for the next gen

Votes: 377 30.9%
  • Stadia

Votes: 13 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how in the fuck are the raytraced version any better? The neon lights lack corposity and they look very tame in the rtx pics...

Maybe they are not realistic but they look way more atmospheric.

I agree with that. Maybe if we saw each scene in motion we'd prefer the RTX ON. But just judging by those specific pics, I think the Neon lighting with RTX OFF looks better.

Almost everyone when they first see those pics gets them backwards.

Looking forward to seeing some detailed RTX ON/OFF comparisons.

Bo_Hazem

Banned

tenor.gif

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Yes. The medical term is gender identity disorder. These people are sick and judging from these tweets sick on so many levels. Absolutely disgusting behavior.

And that's after CDPR tried their best to satisfy all the crowd with full customization, not even calling some a male or female but instead "body type". Those don't play games, they only search about things to cry and moan about.

Hugare

Yes. The medical term is gender identity disorder. These people are sick and judging from these tweets sick on so many levels. Absolutely disgusting behavior.
C'mon, man

Those are some idiot individuals, regardless of their gender.

We have some trans users here that I've talked to that were nice and certainly dont deserve to read shit like this

PS: Since 2012 the medical term became Gender Dysphoria

DeaDPo0L84

So I pre loaded on GoG but the file size was only around 50gb or so. Is there a way to force the update? I want to have this shit ready to go as soon as it launches.

C'mon, man

Those are some idiot individuals, regardless of their gender.

We have some trans users here that I've talked to that were nice and certainly dont deserve to read shit like this

PS: Since 2012 the medical term became Gender Dysphoria
Since 2012 a lot of things were changed in the dictionary. It's hard to keep up because every day a new word is becoming offensive for someone.

I don't care if one is trans, gay, straight, snow white, yellow what fucking ever. If you're nice, I'm nice. I'm calling out specific people who twitted that diarrhea, not an entire group of people.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Since 2012 a lot of things were changed in the dictionary. It's hard to keep up because every day a new word is becoming offensive for someone.

I don't care if one is trans, gay, straight, snow white, yellow what fucking ever. If you're nice, I'm nice. I'm calling out specific people who twitted that diarrhea, not an entire group of people.

Not calling a male a male and a female a female is offensive to me, very. Now donate $70. Thanks.

Hugare

Took me 2 minutes to google it

Not so hard, imo, but go at your own pace

"I'm calling out specific people who twitted that diarrhea, not an entire group of people."

K then, thought that you were generalizing

Even if you were, you do you. Was just giving my 2 cents.

Ozzie666

I seem to recall IGN predicted this would be the Game of the Year. Any chance, any publication have the guts to name this Game of the Year? or is there just too much external baggage? Are the bugs enough to stop it? Would be funny if it won game of the year..

Honestly, just curious. For me it's Ghosts.

Rickyiez

Probably gonna have some slight performance improvement on launch day

I seem to recall IGN predicted this would be the Game of the Year. Any chance, any publication have the guts to name this Game of the Year? or is there just too much external baggage? Are the bugs enough to stop it? Would be funny if it won game of the year..

IGN Japan gave it 10/10 . No reason for it not be GoTY , easy competitions as well this year

Last edited:
"I'm calling out specific people who twitted that diarrhea, not an entire group of people."

K then, thought that you were generalizing

Even if you were, you do you. Was just giving my 2 cents.
I don't want to derail the thread (and the hype train, choo choooo) but it really annoys me. These people only want to focus only what makes them "different" and then complain about it.

I keep my circle small. I only have a few friends. That's how I like it. One of my friends is a gay male. Yet in our conversations his sexual preference never comes up. It's never a point of discussion. Sometimes I even forget that he's gay. Well maybe when he sends a picture of him in drag is an instant reminder but you know what I mean.

If one's life is all about "being gay" or "being trans" or being a certain skin color. Well, it is just super sad and I pity these kind of people. Maybe because I'm more interested in one's mind and character other than body features that we cannot really pick.

Took me 2 minutes to google it

Not so hard, imo, but go at your own pace
They can change the term on Google but it doesn't change the fact that it's a medically classified disorder. Facts don't care about your Googeling skills.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned

Too late, it is competing with 2021 games not 2020.

Ultra, no RT
cmpNof4BKoGFBwW2xQncyc-2195-80.jpg

Ultra with RT
bXrJU2TR6xABU8iHDBj8W-2195-80.jpg

Ultra RTX off
2RjqUhrpYPUM6qRGWnaztK-2195-80.jpg

Ultra RTX on
6G2o7jeHzNE33p3L3mLkeL-2195-80.jpg

I will defiantly try to play it with RTX on. Game benefits regardless of the time of day. At night is about reflections, during the day is about shadows.

And of course I will turn off chromatic aberration and reduce film grain a little bit (if it's possible... if not - switch it off).

Ozzie666

Probably gonna have some slight performance improvement on launch day

IGN Japan gave it 10/10 . No reason for it not be GoTY , easy competitions as well this year

Wait, your telling me the ultra conservative Japanese community, was able to judge this game based on it's gaming merits and leave everything else at the front door? That's amazing.

ZywyPL

Banned
Ultra, no RT

Ultra with RT

Ultra RTX off

Ultra RTX on

I will defiantly try to play it with RTX on. Game benefits regardless of the time of day. At night is about reflections, during the day is about shadows.

And of course I will turn off chromatic aberration and reduce film grain a little bit (if it's possible... if not - switch it off).

The game looks fantastic either way! If the PS5/XSX versions end up looking look remotely close to that RT-off screens and run at the rumored 60FPS then we're up to some fucking awesome adventure.

GymWolf

[/QUOTE]
Ultra, no RT

Ultra with RT

Ultra RTX off

Ultra RTX on

Why the non-rtx ultra shadows looks as soft as shadows on low-normal in other games? it's bullshit.

I don't care about shadows but when i play with that setting on ultra in other games they look far sharper than that, that blurry shit belongs on console.

people need to gtfo if they think that the upper screen is the state of the art of fake shadows we normally have on pc with other non-raytraced games.

And every scene with neon looks artistically better than the rtx one, fight me.

Last edited:
Why the non-rtx ultra shadows looks as soft as shadows on low-normal in other games? it's bullshit.

I don't care about shadows but when i play with that setting on ultra in other games they look far sharper than that, that blurry shit belongs on console.

people need to gtfo if they think that the upper screen is the state of the art of fake shadows we normally have on pc with other non-raytraced games.

And every scene with neon looks artistically better than the rtx one, fight me.

Looks like a bug to me. The car shadows sharpness does not change much or at all between the screenshots.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
It's kinda unreal how I have to look for specific details in those shots to determine which one is RTX and which one isn't.

regawdless

Banned
It's kinda unreal how I have to look for specific details in those shots to determine which one is RTX and which one isn't.

Agree. But RTX is generally way more obvious during gameplay, still shots are often not the best source for comparisons.

Collz69

So much customisation!!!!!!

Don’t create a man with tits, don’t create a man with tits, don’t create a man with tits........

who am I kidding, man with tits it is!:ROFLMAO:

Daffy Duck

Do we have firm info on how the internet works in the game?

In the World Of Cyberpunk book it talks about the different se toons of the net from the ai controlled sections to the other sections and as I want to play a net runner it’s one of the more interesting aspects of the game, but I don’t know how much will actually be in the game

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Quite shocking to learn Era uses are constantly having grand mal seizures yet still play videogames full of flashy lights.

Yes shame on CDPR for following the same standards enjoyed by Zelda and Pokemon

Here is a tip if you are prone to seizures - take up reading!

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I got plans on friday and have to leave early, so I won't be drinking any alcohol. On saturday night I might open a bottle of Mars Maltage Cosmo though.

japan_mar4.jpg
as a scot it would be an insult to drink anything but scotch whisky. here is what i bought at the weekend:

lgvob.16yo.jpg

haven't opened it yet but will be having some glasses to celebrate :) cost £50/bottle. i was only 13 when it was put in a cask!

as a scot it would be an insult to drink anything but scotch whisky. here is what i bought at the weekend:

lgvob.16yo.jpg

haven't opened it yet but will be having some glasses to celebrate :) cost £50/bottle. i was only 13 when it was put in a cask!
I thought you're 13 now.

❤️

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Quite shocking to learn Era uses are constantly having grand mal seizures yet still play videogames full of flashy lights.

Yes shame on CDPR for following the same standards enjoyed by Zelda and Pokemon

Here is a tip if you are prone to seizures - take up reading!
any excuse for them to shit on CDPR a bit more they will happily take.

i suspect lots of diagnosis of epilepsy in the last 24 hours.

Last edited:
holy shit, that forum gets lamer by the day. ironically, it may just cancel itself.

Im a pretty left leaning guy, but that thread pisses me off. Because I truly dont feel cdpr has this malice or ill intent regarding trans folk.

I think they wanted to depict two things:

1. A future where it is so normalized that blatant displays of sexualization regarding it are a thing. As that is not the case today.

2. Actual transgenderism as we know it today, and cdpr trying to showcase that people can attach anything they want to their bodies are kind of two different things.

The ideal of transitioning is typically a full transition into the sex of choice. You would barely be able to tell in a game, that a woman transitioned into a man, because he would look like a man.

That poster for example, in my mind, is just indicating that a woman can attach a penis to her body if she so pleases. Not precisely the same....thing as transitioning.

I feel like we need...a counter thread bc that shit pisses me off lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom