• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daigasso! Band Brothers P |Import Discussion| Project Iwatoid P

Nothing too noteworthy, but glad we're still getting support, at the very least.

And yeah, work has pretty much prevented me from being able to play during any reasonable hours for Europe on weekdays, so sorry about that.

Some Rhythm Heaven
Seems like not all of it is listed under つんく as the artist so I guess I just have to pay better attention from now on!

Today might be a decent day to play for me, if anyone is game.

Zornica

Banned
Some Rhythm Heaven
Seems like not all of it is listed under つんく as the artist so I guess I just have to pay better attention from now on!

Today might be a decent day to play for me, if anyone is game.

Too bad... I'm dead tired. I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with any of the songs. I should go to bed soon (after my ebay auction ended)

edit: yay! cheap new ram, good night

Zornica

Banned
don't forget! today is the last day to download stuff for the original daigasso/jam with the band

there are 2 songs called "sexual healing" and "enola gay" in the jam with the band catalogue oO on a nintendo system? gotta download that XD

I've wasted my last few slots, and naturally I kept playing the game for an hour... and for some reason it feels WAY easier than daigasso P...
maybe the inputs are more forgiving? ore maybe it's because I'm more used to the old colour scheme? for whatever reason, I'm able to play songs in the original which I couldn't play in P.

yeah somehow i missed RHF remix 3 too
aaaaand of course it's right after i spend all my tomatoes. guess it doesn't hurt to get some more...

also i probably had, like, 50 unused songs left on BBDX but that's okay, i'd suppose there's not too much reason to go back

Uh... I should be able to play most reasonable hours for the US this weekend, so whatever's fine with me, if you want to play.

Oh, and speaking of download play, now that no application is required for Download Play, can you play the game with others who have a 3DS from another region? Not sure if Download Play is region locked. I'd... assume it is.

Zornica

Banned
Uh... I should be able to play most reasonable hours for the US this weekend, so whatever's fine with me, if you want to play.

Oh, and speaking of download play, now that no application is required for Download Play, can you play the game with others who have a 3DS from another region? Not sure if Download Play is region locked. I'd... assume it is.

I'm going to bed early than usual for the next few weeks (at least as long as I can make it). My "stay up all night" life style doesn't work well with my finals year. So I'll most likely go to bed in an hour.

There's download play now? oO well I got a pal 3ds too, I'll try.
sec...
edit: T_T

Zornica

Banned
It's been a while... I just need to finish up my boy friend duties in love plus, but I'd like to play for an hour or two afterwards...

Zornica

Banned
tripple post! yay, because apparently I'm all that's left :7

anyway, I got some time to waste NOW, maybe someone else want's to join?

Zornica

Banned
I guess I'm ready to continue our quest for the perfect random DX song ;)

Also I just uploaded all our gig pics

hni_0003_jpgvcdhm.jpg
hni_0005_jpgamyc1.jpg

hni_0004_jpggvcu0.jpg
hni_0006_jpgimetc.jpg

hni_0007_jpg0ifan.jpg
hni_0008_jpghglpu.jpg

hni_0019_jpg9dz55.jpg
hni_0020_jpgnxlp5.jpg

hni_0021_jpgwab1g.jpg
hni_0022_jpgiixua.jpg

Would be great if we could get all 5 of us together ;)

btw: how can I change my appearance?
(if possible even get a new photo taken... the one underneath sucks)

Yeahhhh, I know it's possible, 'cause I've done it before. Somewhere in the artist list in settings (left option on the main menu), maybe? I don't really want to risk doing it myself 'cuz I'm fond of the rasta outfit, heh.

JKTrix

hni_0003_jpgvcdhm.jpg
hni_0005_jpgamyc1.jpg

btw: how can I change my appearance?
(if possible even get a new photo taken... the one underneath sucks)
Those are both me. I don't have the game in front of me now, but the option to change it is indeed in the left menu icon. You basically go through the whole intro again--voice sample, picture, signature and autogenerated 'nickname'.

Zornica

Banned
I know it's not weekend yet, but I'm staying up for the whole night anyway to watch the streams, so we could play a little...

Zornica

Banned
congratulations!
I've been pulling all nighters for the last few days (and I'm going to continue until Saturday), so I'll probably be awake during normal US-hours.

JKTrix

How to do an 'Image Change' (with other info along the way)
1. Go to Waru Waru Trailer Center on the left
vozaK+

2. Click the middle button, something about Artists
lxGJR+

3. This is your 'Artist List'. Your avatar will be at the top, any other online players you've recruited will also be listed here, and any extra voices you've purchased (like Barbara or Lapis) will be at the bottom. You want to click on yourself, though.
zTpsY+

4. This screen is where you set your top 10 favourite songs. People you play with can see this list (you can see their list if you click on them on the previous screen) and it will take you to the store to buy the song you selected. You must get some kind of referral reward if someone buys a song as a result of your list--I think that's what that row of Zeroes is supposed to represent on the previous image's top screen. Anyway, to change your character, you click the icon on the bottom right.
SVDYc+

5. You'll go through the reset process--you have to do the whole photo, voice, signature thing every time. Once done, you'll be presented with your new nickname and your appearance and given a choice.
sylqj+

Basically asking to confirm the 'Image Change'. I did not accept what it gave me here.
Left/Green is 'No', Right/Red is 'Yes' (just like the rest of the game, I guess). If you click no it will revert to your previous image and you can go through the process again.

Zornica

Banned
ah thanks for the breakdown. I never wanted to try it because the skull looked frightening :(

btw: I wouldn't mind playing again soon...

Zornica

Banned
I think it's time to get the band back together, so to speak.
I'm already in summer-holiday-mode which means I'll be awake at ridiculous times anyway.

My schedule's gonna be pretty much the same all this month, meaning I'm only game to play after 6 or so US Eastern on weekdays, though weekends should be totally fine. I'm in the middle of playing something else tonight, so it might have to wait for another day.

Yeah, not really a whole lot to talk about regarding the game itself right now, things seem kinda quiet. I was half-expecting the 3DS roundtable to be a localization announcement for this game, so who knows if it'll ever be seen on this half of the world.

Zornica

Banned
currently I'm staying up late every day until at least 6am writing my bachelors thesis, I think I can handle late hours pretty well ;)

Btw: I could use a little distraction atm.. I thought maybe you got some time to spare?

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure it's near-impossible to share songs that haven't been approved and put on the official servers. Like, I don't even think you could ask to become 3DS friends with them and have them give it to you, because the only way to give someone songs is locally.

But yeah, it's unfortunate, because there seem to be fewer and fewer songs I'm interested showing up as of lately. I guess I don't have too much to complain about given that I've already downloaded over 100 songs, though.

Zornica

Banned
anyway, I'm done with my university stuff, so I'm in 100% holiday mode now!

=> free time around the clock

(like right now for example)

Zornica

Banned
I guess that means around "now".
My Mh4 group just broke up anyway

I'll just hang out in the chat till you decide to drop in

music videos are really pissing me off
like they're way more expensive than normal songs so they can take up way more space on your SD card because they have a dumb video and you can't even play them online

but it's also the only way to get the mario 3d world and link between worlds medlies grrrrrrrrr

Zornica

Banned
I never bought any of them. I'd rather buy 15 other songs. I'd love to have some medlies but... I guess I have to create some myself.

btw: there is an online mode in culdcept, just saying ;)

i think i've had my fill of recreating tracks for a lifetime
4 extra tomatoes or so is worth saving a couple hours

also i'm so trash at culdcept. my deck is still just the beginning one with all the garbage cards swapped out for stuff that sucks a bit less.
nonetheless i'd be willing to play sometime though i dunno where the best place to discuss that is

Zornica

Banned
4? oh... right... the extra vocaloids were 15. got those two mixed up.

I think I'll try to do at least 2 more songs, I need my Goemon fix

regarding Culdcept, I just beat the tutorial, so it's gonna be another week or two before I'm ready. My japanese got a bit rusty lately and I don't want to make you wait every time a new card pops up.
I think we could use the japanese 3ds "OT"... or we could resurrect the Culdcept OT

edit: resurrected!

Boogiepop

Just got my used copy in the mail. Fortunately it still had the code, which also still worked! And apparently the tomatoes expire? Anyway, is there any place that has a good list of downloadable songs? Searching in game can be a little slow. Anime songs also seem to be kind of spotty, though I was pleased to find a little pillows and Tokyo Jihen!

Top Bottom