• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny House of Wolves will Have no New Raid

Yes, but it proves that at some point in their development, they had planned a raid for House of Wolves.

Things change, of course, but what changed?

Did they not see that from launch day people were praising the raid? Did they not hear that the raid was the best part of The Dark Below?

I think even the data mining not too long ago showed that there was a raid being included in House of Wolves.

Sounds like the change from raid to arena was a last-minute thing (as in the last month or two). I'd like to know why it was scrapped.
The raid probably just did not work, you have seen thw issues thwy have had with the current ones.

Hmm, thanks. Oh well, I enjoy the story for what it is. But, yeah, I can see people feeling upset that it hasn't come close to the other aforementioned franchises.

Destiny is the first game I bought for its story. I was definitely disappointed. Especially since the lore is there! But the writing and story telling is not.

Flintty

Does this mean I have to play pvp for end game content and gear? I'm out if that's the case. Fuck pvp, I don't have patience for that shit.

Shame, I recently got back into Destiny and been enjoying the raids.

Dubz

Their reasoning for not having matchmaking in nightfalls is justified because it kicks you back to orbit instead of allowing another attempt. Imagine spawning with a new squad every time you attempt it but you all keep dying at the beginning of the mission. It can get annoying really fast.

I guess one way to remedy this would be to force the players into a fireteam... that way the can decide if they want to attempt it again or part ways.
Or they could just let you retry without kicking you.

Lasty95

Sucks there's no new Raid, but then it's mightily exciting we're getting a whole new addition to the suite of playlists.

Ive got very high hopes for this. If it can match the heights of ODST's Firefight then this could easily keep me going until Comet.

Top Bottom