• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

The wife forced me to wake up(no idea why) and now I'm just starting at my ps4 lol. Anyone up nightfall?(not sure if me having a mic on would be the best idea)

ocean

Banned
At 6x damage with Small Arms + Arc burn Fatebringer should crit for ~11,500 right? Can't wait to get home!

HigXx

2 Exotic Shards and and an engram which turned into the Dead Orbit Scout!!! Whats the best roll on this then?

Skele7on

Banned
me and my buddies decided to challenge ourselves.

We did 9-0 in trials only using No Land Beyond.

We did it.... So proud, ending someones trial with NLB what a horrible way to go.....

We even beat a team using Queens Breaker Bow's lol

blazeuk

3 NF's done, really easy stuff this week. I got 2 Legendary Engrams and a sniper (Amplified Geo-D6) from it. Legendary engrams turned into another Judgement VI which I don't need and The Fear rocket launcher (3 in tube, tracking) which will save me carrying around a machine gun in trials since I always forget to switch weapons.

Jinjo

I haven't logged on yet but please tell me Variks isn't selling the 747 helmet for titans that thing is hideous

He is. And it's strength lol.

I'll just stick to my CE gear thank you very much Bungie.

Why are the new ToO items not visible yet? Is it to counteract the reset glitching?

MrS

Banned
Today is the day I get the Ghorn. I can feel it.

Also, The Chosen is a pretty legit PVP sniper. Not sure why you guys aren't bigging it up. I was taking names with it last night during Trials.

ocean

Banned
Guys, Variks is trying to tell us something hing with his Strength only gear.

If it wasn't clear, Skolas is increased melee damage.

Someone has to run an experiment, for science.

3 NF's done, really easy stuff this week. I got 2 Legendary Engrams and a sniper (Amplified Geo-D6) from it. Legendary engrams turned into another Judgement VI which I don't need and The Fear rocket launcher (3 in tube, tracking) which will save me carrying around a machine gun in trials since I always forget to switch weapons.

Actually not too bad. I would like to have that sniper to reroll the shit out of it. I might catch you later tonight for some IB!

Hyun Sai

Ok, this nighfall was boring and stupidly easy, but when I do this for some shitty legendary scout, one exotic arm Xur sold Friday and 10 strange coins, I say the lenght should match the reward.

Wait, it is? I thought it was no burn with brawler....

Time to break out preadyths revenge and truths?

fyvXQKI.png

App gets it wrong sometimes, still says the the cabal room is angry, not arc.

noomi

fyvXQKI.png

App gets it wrong sometimes, still says the the cabal room is angry, not arc.

Well in that case it looks like I will be running the ToO void scout, preadyths revenge and a truth.

Lets see how this works out....at least all the enemies won't kill us in .05 seconds from arc burn anymore.

blazeuk

Actually not too bad. I would like to have that sniper to reroll the shit out of it. I might catch you later tonight for some IB!

I rerolled it a few times and ended up with Unflinching, Spray & Play Casket Mag which I settled on, should make reload speed pretty snappy and I didn't want to waste any more of my motes on it just yet! I'll be around for IB later, think I'll start with my Titan.

noomi

Void burn huh?

Well, looks like I'll just be doing last week's strat with my Void Efrideet spear.

I'm a bit worried that the preadyths revenge won't really hold up well. It's a low impact sniper... but! at least it fires fast as hell and has field scout!

Nuszka

Well in that case it looks like I will be running the ToO void scout, preadyths revenge and a truth.

Lets see how this works out....at least all the enemies won't kill us in .05 seconds from arc burn anymore.
3x Skolas tonight then !!!

NF rewards: plan c, a shitty vanguard rocket launcher, and the amplified Geo with crappy perks.

:(

Atleast all 3 took like 45 min...

Top Bottom