• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
rgthrtg.gif

Not too bad. Hunter got dupe which I could infuse something for my Warlock and vice versa. Everythang works out.

Kyoufu

Getting 300 Gauntlets while wearing 300 Gauntlets ;_;

I got 303 gauntlets today with increased SIDEARM RELOAD SPEED. Sidearms. Side. Arms. That'll go well with the "faster reloads in an Aura" perk. Can't wait to stagger Oryx with my Havoc Pigeon.

I'm done with normal mode at 309 Light Level. It's just not worth chasing that last piece or two of 310 loot when all I get is junk. :|

Hopefully hard mode has a smaller range of possible Light level on gear.

Bought some silver. Not because I really wanted any of the emotes. But because I want to support further high quality content in Destiny. Don't let me down Bungle.

Afrocious

Yeah, perhaps it's because I missed out in Crota's End and its hey-day, but KF's loot feels like VoG to me except with another RNG roll with the moldering shards.

Destiny's raid loot system is ass. This was true back in the day and it's true now.

E92 M3

All of my characters are at a comfortable 305 (not theoretical max) and have a bunch of stuff that can be infused higher once I see what the heroic raid is like.

Yeah, perhaps it's because I missed out in Crota's End and its hey-day, but KF's loot feels like VoG to me except with another RNG roll with the moldering shards.

Destiny's raid loot system is ass. This was true back in the day and it's true now.

I think you've been out of VoG for too long. This is actually an improvement.

Although it seems like I may get the machine gun last again at this rate (think it was actually my first drop in CE, oddly). Warpriest fucking hates me. He's given me 1 drop besides shards in all the raids I've done. As long as it isn't 8 months from now, I'll be happy though.

BokehKing

Banned
The grind for these special drops when harvesting helium filaments for the exotic sword quest is real, did laps, I got two pieces in one hour, damn

Thank you Hudson and Co for a very smooth raid (1 hr 15 mins with no wipes.) ended up with the pulse rifle, shot gun and the Hunter helmet. Not too bad of a day.

GutZ31

My PS4 is taking over 10 minutes just to finish PREPARING to download the update. What is this bullshit....

Preparing to download...
This means the system sees that you have update files installed, and is looking to see what version of files you need to download to be up to date.

The system looks at all 18GBs of patches, and whatever patches that are not installed, are queued.
Usually, this just means you install the last one, because you have been playing the game almost every day, but it does this for people that might not have played in months.

Messiek

I thought I would never say this but... It was a good week on raid loot.

Got the sniper, boots on 2 characters amd exotic.

Still missing the machine gun, 1 boots and 1 helmet.

There's always a next week : )

Getting 300 Gauntlets while wearing 300 Gauntlets ;_;

I got 303 gauntlets today with increased SIDEARM RELOAD SPEED. Sidearms. Side. Arms. That'll go well with the "faster reloads in an Aura" perk. Can't wait to stagger Oryx with my Havoc Pigeon.

Hahahahahahah
Time to wreak...

some Havoc
.....YEAHHHHHHH (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Side. Arms.
Havoc pigeon hahahahaha sorry Drizzay but that's the funniest thing I've read all day

Okay Wtf I just logged on and I had a package at the postmaster called Humble Gestures or something.

I opened it and got like 8 emotes...INCLUDING the Carlton

Wtfff

BokehKing

Banned
Hmm I know earlier I complained about iron banner gesr only being 280, but at the same time, for an extra 5 legendary marks, for the price of legendary boots from the vanguard or crucible, I can get boots and a cape for just 80 marks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom