• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hung Wei Lo

Oh praise Shaxx! I thought I was screwed and had to do the PVP portion of the exotic sword quest since my swords were infused + upgraded by my triggerhappy nephew...got all 3 quests regardless...off to (ugh) farm

Nothing changed about shotguns; everyone still using them lol.

How many Y2 shotguns used the perk they removed anyways? And I mean I'm quoting you but anyone who knows is free to answer. It just seems like a lot of the Y2 shotties that are popular didn't need that perk to get range anyways.

WatTsu

Question (it's about the sword quest, not sure if spoilers but blacking it out anyway):
I did the Dread Patrol mission, I should be able to talk to Eris to get the first part of my sword quest, right (A Broken Will)? I did that, but I don't have the Broken Will quest. I know I have to talk to Shaxx next but the quest line hasn't even started for me.

Frenden

Banned
Okay Wtf I just logged on and I had a package at the postmaster called Humble Gestures or something.

I opened it and got like 8 emotes...INCLUDING the Carlton

Wtfff

I got that too. Two legendary and six, I think, blue emotes.

I think that's a reward for being a sucker that bought the digital CE back before they offered the cheaper, a la carte buying path.

Oscar

What?? Really??

I've heard nothing but bad things. How are you doing well with it?
1n6lRgU.png

Jade Rabbit da best, mine is 310.

GutZ31

Question (it's about the sword quest, not sure if spoilers but blacking it out anyway):
I did the Dread Patrol mission, I should be able to talk to Eris to get the first part of my sword quest, right (A Broken Will)? I did that, but I don't have the Broken Will quest. I know I have to talk to Shaxx next but the quest line hasn't even started for me.

No more need for spoilers.

Pick up at least 1 calcified fragment and talk to eris, and a few other quests should pop up for you.

Saw Paul McCartney in concert tonight, he introduced a song by saying "I wrote this song for a video game called destiny!!" then he played it while clips from the game played behind him.

It was super surreal....

E92 M3

How many Y2 shotguns used the perk they removed anyways? And I mean I'm quoting you but anyone who knows is free to answer. It just seems like a lot of the Y2 shotties that are popular didn't need that perk to get range anyways.

Y2 don't need it. People basically put away their year 1 and took out year 2 lol.

Just got my first Zhalo Supercell (and it is 310 light) from an exotic engram from 3oC during the raid with Hawk, Puma, and the whole crew. Thanks guys.

I also got the raid sniper--is it any good?

Mupod

I tried out Tlaloc + Alchemist Raiment in the raid today. Used double fusion grenades and orb generation on scorch melee.

You run around with an absurdly OP primary, smack things to generate orbs and get overshields, pick up other people's orbs to get your melee back, meanwhile getting more fusion grenades than you can even throw. On top of that it comes with optional extra heavy or special ammo capacity. Only downside is it might wear out your right trigger. I can't wait for rerolling so I can get disc/strength and solar armor on my 310 alchemist.

I also can't extoll the virtues of Eirene enough. Being able to swap to Shoot to Loot mid-fight is awesome on top of it being an immensely high dps sniper rifle with stability perks. And you can swap in +2 agility for platforming, if you want. Perfect raid weapon
and utter horseshit in pvp, what were they thinking putting LITC on a sniper.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Saw Paul McCartney in concert tonight, he introduced a song by saying "I wrote this song for a video game called destiny!!" then he played it while clips from the game played behind him.

It was super surreal....
holy shit, I can't believe he's willing to play that live

edit: I've seen him too btw, incredible performance no?

Finished the Raid 3X

Shoutouts to Sushi, Rene, Turtle, and Messie for the quick and easy clears! Great group!

My Warlock is 307 and just needs the raid helmet now.

My Hunter is 305 and just needs the raid gloves.

My Titan is 307 and just need the raid helment as well.

I got a good haul of weapons I used as infusion fodder. My Spindle is back up to 310. I punched up my Juju to 308 and also got my Conspiracy shotgun to 304.

I also fell in love with the Hawksaw tonight. I have one with Full Auto, Perfect Balance, and Rifled Barrel. Every IB game I went 2.0+ with it. I think I have my go to PR now.

Tomorrow I work on that First Curse and enjoy some IB. Night DGAF.

rNilla

Just got my first Zhalo Supercell (and it is 310 light) from an exotic engram from 3oC during the raid with Hawk, Puma, and the whole crew. Thanks guys.

I also got the raid sniper--is it any good?
Nice! As predicted I got a Suros but at least it's 310 I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom