• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

gV2oJv7.png

NA East 1 has mistakenly been changed to Australia 1. This is an error and members should not worry, it will be fixed.

Bungie Name: Chinatown92
Region: Europe
Applied to DestinyGAF Europe 3 and DestinyGAF

Approved, welcome aboard :)

Also be aware there are still 3 spots left in EU2, with plenty of unclaimed invites that will be removed at 12 UTC on saturday if they havent been claimed by then.
Beloree
Zigi
Aldro
cpmarvin
LollipoPReapeR
mgcermir85
Flo Scherer
Iraxal
CF Phoenix
kojoyaw
donkey show
eXite
TheStrayWolf

Thanks guys :)

timnich

Why did DGAF East change to Australia 1? Don't know if it affects anything, just thought it was weird.

Ahh, just saw the update.

Shadownet

Banned
gV2oJv7.png

Don't worry guys, all of you who saw DestinyGAF East NA groups changing names like crazy, that was because Raishin and I were experimenting around with the name, we ran into a problem and we were trying to figure out a way around it. Everything is back to normal now, unfortunately the problem still remains.

Us admins will be meeting soon to discuss a possible stop-gap solution for it. But right now all Eastern NA groups has been shortened to "East NA".

Sorry for the confusion.

Did the AU clan set the allegiance thing the wrong direction?

Edit...saw the update, I thought the in game tags were just supposed to be the allegiance tag "DestinyGAF"? Not a fan of alphabet soup.

Shadownet

Banned
Did the AU clan set the allegiance thing the wrong direction?

Edit...saw the update, I thought the in game tags were just supposed to be the allegiance tag "DestinyGAF"? Not a fan of alphabet soup.

AND that is the problem us admins have to discuss with one anothers.

btw, alphabet soups is delicious.

iGotUrHost

Neo Member
Im just curious to know if Vanguard marks are disabled because i've done bounties where you are suppose to receive them yet i still have 0.

Shadownet

Banned
I prefer tomato myself. good luck. I like DestinyGAF "celestial body" if we can't all have straight up dgaf. Heck, dgaf shadownet would be better than na east 1.

Unfortunately all the groups cannot be DGAF or DestinyGAF because once a name is taken, you cant use that name for a different group.

So that why for now, unless Bungie changes their system it will be.

DestinyGAF
DestinyGAF East NA 1
DestinyGAF East NA 2
DestinyGAF Asia 1
DestinyGAF Europe 1
DestinyGAF Jupiter 1

etc.

That what will be display on your clan tag in-game. But luckily the shortened version that appear on the scoreboard after each Crucible game will be [DGAF] for everyone.

Are we online anywhere discussing this right now?

No we aren't. We could if you want me to create a chatzy? Raishin and I already talked about this earlier.

No we aren't. We could if you want me to create a chatzy? Raishin and I already talked about this earlier.
Sure? If it isn't super urgent then I guess we can wait. I am taking a break of sorts right now.

Also, the East & Central clan people should unify their names with us West people.
NA East 1, etc.

Daximuss

Ok just wondering since I've seen some people on my friends list with the Destiny GAF (region) tag on their profile.

So how do we play with other clan members in that case?

In the OP underneath the recruitment banners, there are lists of Playstation and Xbox members that you can add as friends.

Also, you can go into your DestinyGAF region group and select members to "invite to group". I haven't tried this method yet, but I would imagine that's its purpose.

Shadownet

Banned
Sure? If it isn't super urgent then I guess we can wait. I am taking a break of sorts right now.

Also, the East & Central clan people should unify their names with us West people.
NA East 1, etc.

It's not urgent. if you want, you can talk to me or Raishin later and get caught up to speed before the next official meeting.

and
HAno.gif

Applying for DestinyGAF North American East 4.

SkinnerSw33t
Grimmsticks

The second xbl/bungie/neogaf name is my brother who also applied.

Top Bottom