• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

Quixzlizx

I was never accepted to the main DestinyGAF group. I'm assuming it's because I get an error whenever I try to request a join, but I get a "You have already replied" message when I try redoing it.

I applied as Quixzlizx.

I was never accepted to the main DestinyGAF group. I'm assuming it's because I get an error whenever I try to request a join, but I get a "You have already replied" message when I try redoing it.

I applied as Quixzlizx.
Approved for PrimaryGAF
Sent app for Primary Gaf and DestinyGAF SA
Display name is Roybr
PSN ID is Dan__BR
Approved or both groups.

EDIT: Going to post Update 4 again here as well. SHARE AND SUBMIT YOUR CLIPS PEOPLE!
gV2oJv7.png

Bungie decided to cap clans at 75 members per platform. They have grouped PS3 & PS4 into "PlayStation" and have grouped X360 & XOne into "Xbox." Since there seems to be no plans to change this, we met and decided to have multiple sub clans, capped at roughly 75 members total and then have them join in an alliance with the primary group. That way everyone would be part of the same group AND have the 'DGAF' clan tag that we made. Since PlayStation is so popular currently, most of our current filled sub clans have ~70 PS people and only ~5 XB people. Do not worry though - as you will ALL still be able to play together! This splitting is done to reduce complications for us. You will join the primary DestinyGAF group as well as a region to set your clan in.

How to join the clan & group:
  • Become a NeoGAF member.
  • Go to www.Bungie.net.
  • Go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘About Me’ and change your "Display Name" to match your NeoGAF name.
  • Go to this webpage and apply to DestinyGAF Primary.
  • Select one of the regional groups below and apply to it.
These are the current sub groups, where you will set your clan.
DestinyGAF Europe 3 - Includes UK
DestinyGAF North American West 2
DestinyGAF North American Central 2 - Includes Mountain Time
DestinyGAF North American East 4
DestinyGAF South America 1
DestinyGAF Austrailia / New Zealand
DestinyGAF Asia / Mid East - COMING AS SOON AS I GET SOME ADMINS FOR THEM
DestinyGAF Africa - COMING AS SOON AS I GET SOME ADMINS FOR THEM
  • Make a post in this thread, including your Bungie display name, region and if you applied to the primary group (you may already have done this step before).(PSN/XBL Name is NOT required to be posted.)
  • Wait to be approved by an admin. The administrator will quote your post and tell you that you've been accepted into either the regional, primary or both. Not all admins can approve for the primary due to a Bungie server error, so a mod may just approve you for one thing and let another do the other part. If an application is missed or wrongfully dismissed, please tell us and re-post your application.

How do I set my clan?
Click one of these buttons while on the page of your regional group.
Ul5Z7qw.png

My clan tag does not show up ingame!
We actually don't know how to make it show reliably. It is random currently. Once Bungie's servers smooth out you should be fine.

I have applied to either one or both of the groups and I still haven't been approved in [insert how many days or hours]! What gives?
We are very sorry that we missed your application. We have well over 300 people that want to get in on all fronts typically - not all from GAF. We have to sort through names and wipe them out if they don't show in the thread. Sometimes we miss your application. If you're concerned, just post it again and say it got lost!

Any other questions? Just ask them here and we will get to it.

Other stuff:
YouTube series information:
Shadownet and VisceralBowl are planning to make two videos that will serve as a trial period for a series (that is planned to run from September – November), one to be released on July 22 during the downtime, and the other shortly after the beta ends. These two videos will each feature 4 clips from the you, the community. So make sure to press your share buttons and use your capture cards to record fails, glitches, or other cool stuff you find or do!

RULES:
  • Clips must be 60 seconds or less.
  • Clips must be of the Destiny Beta
  • Clips must have little to no editing.
Send your clips to DestinyGAFOfficial@gmail.com in an email titled "DestinyGAF Beta Clip Submission." We'll accept multiple clips from you and even re-entires. Submit everything you record!
Questions? Ask here in the thread or in the email!
Interested in starting a YouTube series on the DestinyGAF YouTube channel? Suggest your idea here and see the response. Think it’s good enough? Email DestinyGAFOfficial@gmail.com with your submission and make sure to title it "Series Suggestion." Remember, you will be responsible for this series, but we will definitely help you out.
Streaming the Beta? Post your streams here!
9coOjQv.png

-

Click the banner to check it out!

jett

D-Member
Applied to Destiny GAF South America, I think? It doesn't show up as a sub group on the main group

bungie: jett
psn: el_jett

Anyone up for some PS3 games can add me.

Resent app for destiny GAF and central NA 2

Display name is Dragula56

PSN is the same.

Could someone help me troubleshoot briefly? I'm listed as a member of the NA Central clan, but I'm not a part of the Destiny Clan. Any ideas what's up?

Just applied to DestinyGaf Central NA 2. Looking forward to joining everyone.

PSN/XBL/GAF/Bungi: JRod2100

I have sent a request to Central Group 2.

PSN: vKemal86
Bungie/GAF: Kemal86

Requested to join DestinyGAF & DesintyGAF NA Central 2
Display name: Cronosblade

Note that when I tried to join DestinyGAF, it said an error occurred and I no longer see the join button. So not sure.....

The standard DestinyGAF group on Bungie.net I just changed my username to match my GAF name. My username was Crashpro3.

Edit: I just now applied for Central NA 2.

Applied for Central 2, since I couldn't get into Central 1.

Both IDs are "Vox Chaotica".
PSN: AvionStorm

Requested DestinyGAF Central NA 2
Bungie ID: Mouroutaru
PSN: Mouroutaru

Bungie.net: jonabbey
PSN: jonabbey
GAF: frequently

I'm in Austin, so GAF Central 2 clan on the PS4 PSN.

Applied for main ground and Central NA 2.
Bungie: realmeat
PSN: shaft30
Will be playing on PS4.

woops i meant to sign up for NA central.
Everybody here and QA_Engineer (recognize name) in central 2 clan. Will be heading out now. Promoting WorthyEdge as admin, he can also accept people.

Shadownet

Banned
I talked to Valentinus last night about Alliances and this is what I discovered.

That DestinyGAF has to be the group that send out the invite to all the other sub-groups, not the other way around. DestinyGAF has to be the inviter not the invitee.

So I asked him to send all of East Coast NA groups an invite. He did, and after I a accepted it. It said DestinyGAF is the Alliance Leader. Which is how it supposed to be.

Daximuss

I talked to Valentinus last night about Alliances and this is what I discovered.

That DestinyGAF has to be the group that send out the invite to all the other sub-groups, not the other way around. DestinyGAF has to be the inviter not the invitee.

So I asked him to send all of East Coast NA groups an invite. He did, and after I a accepted it. It said DestinyGAF is the Alliance Leader. Which is how it supposed to be.

Fantastic!

purg3

slept with Malkin

Any word on the main DestinyGAF group and admin promotions on there, or is it still an issue?

Respect

Requesting permission to come aboard (the clan).

Bungie Display Name: Respect
Region: DestinyGAF North American East 4

Did "Request join" through the website for the Main Clan and NA East
I'm PS4

PSNID: Wrecked_One

added a request to DestinyGAF

Bungie ID = crblahblah
PSN ID = crblahblah

(though I did this before realizing there was going to be sectioned groups)

This is weird, I was in the Eastern one and the name changed to Australia 1... yet in the "About" section it still says that its the Eastern branch. I'm confused lol.

I was in the first NA East subgroup but now it says I'm in GAF Australia 1? What happened?

Anyways I just applied to NA East 4.

Bungie: EroticSushi
Unique ID: Sentient GAF

Top Bottom