• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DICE Reveals Why There's No Battlefield: Bad Company 3

leakey

Bad Company 2 and Vietnam were the best FPS action I've had since Halo 2. I'm actually tempted to pick up BC2 on PC if there's still a community. If DICE was really listening, I'm sure they would learn what made those games truly great.

JJD

For me it was (BC2):

Rush was a new mode and maps were tuned for it.
Destruction 2.0.
Balance of vehicles vs. infantry, in particular air vs. infantry.
Map design.

Jesus man, why didn't you guys just made BC3???

I'm a big BF fan, between BC1, 2 and BF 3 and 4 I must have played more than 3,000 hours of battlefield. I have tried the hardline demo for a long time now and I'm just not feeling it. The controls are weird, the game modes are uninteresting. I was hyped for it when the cops vs. robbers theme leaked but after trying I'm not feeling it.

I think Hardline is the first BF game I won't be buying in a long long time. There are a LOT of great multi platform games coming on the second half of this year, I think I won't have time for Hardline. It makes me sad to realize this. :-(

I disagree with you on air vs. infantry balance. On BC2 if the chopper took the AA gun out they basically had a few minutes to rape the enemy team until the AA gun was up again. Smart pilots always took the AA first, and after a couple minutes they would just wait for the AA to spawn and destroy it as soon as it was up.

PS3 GAF destroyed countless clans with our pilots on that game. Also, thank God circle strafing is not possible with BF3 and 4 attack choppers. The circle strafe of doom was not fun on Bad Company 2.

By the way, please don't forget about Dead Space!!! :-(

Just quoting this from Reddit as I agree with just about every word:

So Bad Company 2 was my favorite multiplayer game of all time. It's really disconcerting that DICE doesn't seem to understand what gave BC2 its magic and why so many fans of BC1/BC2 have been disappointed by the direction of the series since. Sure everyone has their own points and opinions but there's definitely a ton of consensus among my friends who have played for hundreds and thousands of hours as to what made it great. A lot of this is going to be through the lens of where I feel like the series has gone wrong since, but I'll try to focus on the beauty of BC2 without getting too negative:

- Rush - almost all of the maps were built with Rush in mind first. It's an amazing game mode that at its best that creates this amazing sense of push, pull and momentum between the attackers and defenders. When the maps are built for it and you have competent map designers. In BF3/4 many of the of the maps were made for conquest and then had Rush mashed in as an afterthought by designers that obviously didn't have a proper grasp on how Rush flows as a game mode. In BC2, if a map didn't work for a certain game mode, they just didn't include it. And player counts ranged from 24 on console to 32 on PC. So the designers were able to create a focused experience across platforms. In BF3/4 they decided to try and make every map play on every mode at every player count. Which made for a horrible experience on certain maps at the wrong mode/player count. There's no focused consistency of experience.

- functional destruction that directly effected gameplay and made maps play out differently every time. BF3+4 maps feature a lot more visually pleasing eye candy destruction, and "Levolution" events that play out the same every time. And many of the maps feature non destructible choke points that create repetition of experience. In BC2 you could visually trust what was destructible and what wasn't, and because the maps were so destructible in a way that focused on gameplay, no two matches ever played out quite the same.

- higher health/time to kill with weapons - Made for more insane rambo moments running across a field taking damage to just barely pull off this crazy maneuver. Higher gun skill level due to accuracy and focus on head shots. The higher damage model in BF3/4 promotes more cautious, slower gameplay and more emphasis on positioning and firing first over gun skill or whatever you want to call it. Which all makes for less "holy fuck how did I pull that off moments".

- Movement - I felt much more in control of my character in BC2 than BF3/4. Being able to jump high and precisely control movement in the air vs. getting locked into an uncontrollable vaulting motion or knifing animation. Parachutes that opened quickly and provided precise control, opening up vertical, arcade like gameplay. Lack of prone promoting faster paced gameplay. A real sense of weight to movement and action vs this floaty, sliding feeling I can't shake in BF3/4.
I would like to add the sideways sprinting from BF3\4 to BC2 though....

- sound design - to this day the best I've heard in any game I've ever played. Perfect surround sound that heavily enhanced the gameplay while making you feel like you were in the middle of an action movie. They got all the details right without any of the annoying little bugs that messed up my immersion in BF3/4.

- probably a whole number of other things I'll kick myself for forgetting, but it's too late and I need to sleep.

Basically, Bad Company 2 is so loved because it is a shooter with a more fun loving, arcade feel than the main series, that is focused around Rush and functional destruction, while providing an experience that has a lot of variety without the feature bloat that has been creeping into the BF series in every iteration since. It knows what it is, focuses on that experience, and does an excellent job of executing. Fingers crossed whenever BC3 comes along they can remember what made that magic happen...

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
"But some people say this: the Bad Company 2 multiplayer is the best you've ever done. Okay, why is that? It's hard for people to articulate what that is, which is actually hard for us. It would be hard to remake something like that. Can we do it? Of course. We have our theories when it comes to the multiplayer."

lets see..

better map design

more destructible environments and objects compared to the last two battlefield entries (which is sad, in bad company you see a wall its coming down)

Better guns

Better weapon balance

Good vehicle balance (no op boosters or anything like that)

The best rush gameplay put into a battlefield series

no suppression

Every kit was use-able and had its purpose, where now everyone can be assault and win a match

a flyable uav with rockets

better health system and hit points when taking damage

realistic recoil that was not over the top or to little

last but not least the most important point, hit detection hit detection hit detection, some of the very best I have ever seen. The latest bf games have been pure crap is this regard. bf3 was good however it took then like 6 months to fix it

First of all, so idiots don't dismiss this opinion as that if a 'console only' guy or BF noob, here's my BF history (with major platform):
  • BF1942 (PC)
  • BF2 (PC)
  • BFBC1 (PS3)
  • BF1943 (PS3)
  • BFBC2 + Vietnam (PS3)
  • BF3 + Premium (PS3)
  • BF4 + Premium (PS4)

I never played BF2142 or the original BF Vietnam. For me, Rush in BFBC2 is not just the highlight of the BF series, but the best multiplayer I've ever played, full stop.

Why BFBC2 stands tall, especially in comparison to BF3/4:

• Proper scale of characters and vehicles (BFBC2 models felt large, BF3/4 models feel like pygmies and toys)
  • 'Hollywood' sound as opposed to 'documentary' sound
  • Nice weight to the controls: not laggy or ponderous, but also not COD-style twitch controls
  • Beautifully bespoke and consistent destruction. I can explosives to any surface in BFBC2 and know exactly what will happen, but have NFI what will happen in BF3/4
  • Maps that are perfect for Rush. You always have multiple options, and the map designs always encourage and reward tactical play. This is probably the biggest element. There is just enough concentration without limiting options, and there's a 'front' but always the potential for sneaking around the flanks.
  • Perfect class balance where all classes bring something. Assault get best attacking weapons (AN-94, 40mm shotgun,etc) and unlimited ammo, but medics get crucial (and fast) revive ability and unlimited healing. Engineers are fantastic for vehicle warfare (crucial to BF), and recons can be long range or close quarters (with motion sensors and shotgun or VSS, etc) and get mortars or C4. There are always options within classes but they're still defined by their unique class ability. BF3/4 have no useful distinctions between classes any more really.
  • Great unlock system. Encouraged ranking up but was never obnoxious like BF3/4.
  • It felt like weapons/gadgets were there to offer you the right tool for the job, not to fill a checklist. It was nicely focused and everything felt unique and handcrafted. It didn't need 4 million weapons (most of which feel exactly the same) and 8 million sights and camo combinations.
  • Shit felt powerful. That was down to audio, effects (explosions were tremendous), destruction, and animations (particularly of enemies being hit and/or dying).
  • Everything felt solid and tangible in the world. This is a tricky one to explain, but the way everything interacts with everything else in the world felt right and added to the immersion. That covers how your player model interacted with the terrain, objects, vehicles, other players, and also covered how vehicles interacted with those things... it all just felt solid and correct. With BF3/4 it always feels like the world is physically wrong, like you're going to sink into the ground, half walk through a rock or wall, or that your vehicle or player is skating/sliding across the ground. As I said it's difficult to describe, but whenever I go back to BFBC2 after playing BF3/4 it's something that strikes me immediately. I guess it would come down to a combination if physics and clipping, but Frostbite 1.5 had it nailed while versions 2 and 3 have gotten it completely wrong.

For me it was (BC2):

Rush was a new mode and maps were tuned for it.
Destruction 2.0.
Balance of vehicles vs. infantry, in particular air vs. infantry.
Map design.
As someone who played an absolute shit tonne of BFBC2 I'll have to disagree on the bolded Louis: without choppers having smoke the balance would have been perfect, but unfortunately Oasis Rush 1st and 2nd sets, Port Valdez 3rd set, and Valparaiso 3rd set are absolutely ruined by choppers if the enemy team have decent pilots, and you basically get arse raped without having any possible defence. I'm happy to elaborate if people disagree but I suspect the vets know exactly what I'm talking about.

The maps from the start are designed for the gamemode rush.

Instead of taking one map and making it work for 10 gamemodes, the maps were made for rush.

That simple.

Is BFBC2 MP still alive on PC? I've been trying to get into BF3 after the Origin giveaway, and it's so much less fun than I remember BC2 being I'm amazed.

EDIT: Also, the weapon/upgrade unlock grind in BF3 is KILLING ME.

I will save my long post for a later-time.

*hollar at this PS3BC2-bros*

However, long story short, BC2's map designer is no longer with DICE.
So they can't redo his magic even if they wanted to do.

Also...if you don't know what the "magic" with BC2 was then...easy...put out a BC2 next-gen remaster and observe better this time.

JJD

Every kit was use-able and had its purpose, where now everyone can be assault and win a match

Don't know about PC, but on PS4 BF4 assault is a dying breed. Engineers and Support dominate the battlefield. I feel like assault is the third or even the last least played class on PS4.

While I think the revive mechanic nerf was needed it made people ignore the assault class.

Take a look at Battlelog reports and you'll see that except on infantry focused maps like Lockers the number of revives is surprisingly low.

Astrates

For me I just feel like they had soul. Something missing from many a game now.

I suppose it is hard to define the more I think about it.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Goddamnit, DICE! You have made this f*****g series, how can you not know what makes it so special and unique? I mean, seriously, only this series has awesome, absolutely not serious, enjoyable and very fun single player campaign with funny characters, dialogue, situations and so on. Is it really that hard to see all this and make another game as cool as previous two? Come on, DICE, do not pretend that you don't know what you need to do to make BC3 cuz really - it's f*****g obvious.

"But there's one thing that lingers with Bad Company that we've been asking ourselves: what is it that the people really liked about Bad Company?"

"It's scary to go back and try to remake an old fan favourite when actually no-one can really put their finger on what it is people love."

Did he just admit they don't know how to make good games anymore? I mean, am I reading that right? You're a game designer. The primary goal of your job is to know and identify ... the things you just said you don't know and can't identify.

And the kicker is, it's not even really that hard to identify the things that differentiate Bad Company from mainline Battlefield.

SP: A decent single player campaign that focuses on characters over plot, humor over seriousness instead of a tacked on single player that tries way too hard to emulate CoD.

The single-player campaign in Bad Company was something that people actually wanted to play. It was campy, funny, and a decent good time. The single-player in Battlefield is something people are forced to play to unlock the handful of weapons you hide in there. It's tedious, takes itself way too seriously, and is far too cliched and predictable.

MP: Smaller maps with fewer vehicles and greater destruction instead of unnecessarily large maps for the sake of having large maps that are painful to traverse without a vehicle and therefore requiring you spawn in 20+ tanks and APCs and then reduce the overall destruction because you are already loading a giant ass map and 20+ vehicles and can't also have crazy destruction going on without melting people's consoles/PCs.

I love Battlefield MP. It's easily my favorite multiplayer shooter series. But, I also found Bad Company 2 MP to be one of the best. And the main reason for that, was narrowing down the scope and requiring actual tactics. In most games of BC2, you had usually 2-3 vehicles total per side and dealing with those vehicles (or using them properly) actually required some teamwork. In BF3/BF4, there are so many maps where everyone gets a Tank, APC or Helo that it actually takes away from tactics of dealing with vehicles. Additionally, there were a lot of maps in BC2 where it was a real tactic to take down a building or blow a hole in a wall to get to an objective or get into a better position. In BF3/BF4, it really felt more like stuff just kinda happens around you instead of making conscious tactical decisions about the destruction.

People like different things. And it was amazing that you had one of line games that focused on SP/small scale MP and one game that focused on large scale MP. You were satisfying two completely groups of players. But instead of continuing that, you tried to cram SP into BF (presumably because that's what CoD does) and stopped making your small scale MP focused game. Why?

GoaThief

It doesn't inspire confidence in Mirror's Edge 2 or further Battlefield titles.

I cannot recall another developer with similar core staff/teams being so openly lost as to why their game was well received.

First of all, so idiots don't dismiss this opinion as that if a 'console only' guy or BF noob, here's my BF history (with major platform):
  • BF1942 (PC)
  • BF2 (PC)
  • BFBC1 (PS3)
  • BF1943 (PS3)
  • BFBC2 + Vietnam (PS3)
  • BF3 + Premium (PS3)
  • BF4 + Premium (PS4)

I never played BF2142 or the original BF Vietnam. For me, Rush in BFBC2 is not just the highlight of the BF series, but the best multiplayer I've ever played, full stop.

Why BFBC2 stands tall, especially in comparison to BF3/4:

• Proper scale of characters and vehicles (BFBC2 models felt large, BF3/4 models feel like pygmies and toys)
  • 'Hollywood' sound as opposed to 'documentary' sound
  • Nice weight to the controls: not laggy or ponderous, but also not COD-style twitch controls
  • Beautifully bespoke and consistent destruction. I can explosives to any surface in BFBC2 and know exactly what will happen, but have NFI what will happen in BF3/4
  • Maps that are perfect for Rush. You always have multiple options, and the map designs always encourage and reward tactical play. This is probably the biggest element. There is just enough concentration without limiting options, and there's a 'front' but always the potential for sneaking around the flanks.
  • Perfect class balance where all classes bring something. Assault get best attacking weapons (AN-94, 40mm shotgun,etc) and unlimited ammo, but medics get crucial (and fast) revive ability and unlimited healing. Engineers are fantastic for vehicle warfare (crucial to BF), and recons can be long range or close quarters (with motion sensors and shotgun or VSS, etc) and get mortars or C4. There are always options within classes but they're still defined by their unique class ability. BF3/4 have no useful distinctions between classes any more really.
  • Great unlock system. Encouraged ranking up but was never obnoxious like BF3/4.
  • It felt like weapons/gadgets were there to offer you the right tool for the job, not to fill a checklist. It was nicely focused and everything felt unique and handcrafted. It didn't need 4 million weapons (most of which feel exactly the same) and 8 million sights and camo combinations.
  • Shit felt powerful. That was down to audio, effects (explosions were tremendous), destruction, and animations (particularly of enemies being hit and/or dying).
  • Everything felt solid and tangible in the world. This is a tricky one to explain, but the way everything interacts with everything else in the world felt right and added to the immersion. That covers how your player model interacted with the terrain, objects, vehicles, other players, and also covered how vehicles interacted with those things... it all just felt solid and correct. With BF3/4 it always feels like the world is physically wrong, like you're going to sink into the ground, half walk through a rock or wall, or that your vehicle or player is skating/sliding across the ground. As I said it's difficult to describe, but whenever I go back to BFBC2 after playing BF3/4 it's something that strikes me immediately. I guess it would come down to a combination if physics and clipping, but Frostbite 1.5 had it nailed while versions 2 and 3 have gotten it completely wrong.

As someone who played an absolute shit tonne of BFBC2 I'll have to disagree on the bolded Louis: without choppers having smoke the balance would have been perfect, but unfortunately Oasis Rush 1st and 2nd sets, Port Valdez 3rd set, and Valparaiso 3rd set are absolutely ruined by choppers if the enemy team have decent pilots, and you basically get arse raped without having any possible defence. I'm happy to elaborate if people disagree but I suspect the vets know exactly what I'm talking about.
My man. This post deserves multiple internet high fives.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
"But there's one thing that lingers with Bad Company that we've been asking ourselves: what is it that the people really liked about Bad Company?

...Seriously DICE?

Let's answer this:

4ozNWjq.jpg

If you love it so much, then you know it was the focus on Bad Company 1/2. Why don't you go back to that? Eh? EH? EH?

Though you fixing Rush in BF4 is nice. Thank you even if it took you forever to get to that.

Now throw in the humor. And the destruction (BUT NOT TOO MUCH), drop the suppression.

BAM: Battlefield: Bad Company 3. I'll take my consultation fee, DICE.

majik13

I wrote this about a month ago, funny that EA/DICE also know that they wouldnt be able to do it either

"Sure, I wouldnt mind another BC3, but I have no faith that they could actually pull it off the way id want it now. Interesting, not always serious, SP characters and story, more Rush oriented MP maps, quality over quantity of unlocks/gadgets. Streamlining game mechanics and UI. Completely leveling whole maps, HC not as strict, good netcode etc."

This was before they improved the netcode.

I think their biggest fear is that they would need to pair back or redirect what their priorities for the franchise have recently been. I feel that BF in general has become too bloated in mechanics and unlocks/gadgets. I think that BC had a nice balance. Easy to grasp but deep enough in its nuances that it was still a challenging and rewarding. But there was still plenty of room to expand and improve the BC series.

I think DICE/EA has just been caught up in the spectacle, of bigger and more. Which does not always equate to better. Sort of what has hurt COD. IMO

Also it was nice that BC2 worked when it launched(outside regular launch server issues)

RaptorGTA

It doesn't inspire confidence in Mirror's Edge 2 or further Battlefield titles.

I cannot recall another developer with similar core staff/teams being so openly lost as to why their game was well received.

Doesn't inspire confidence in Battlefront either,...I thought they were going to capture what made Battlefront a great game.

Son of Zardoz

Neo Member
So glad to see so many others who love the Bad Company also. Many of my friends kinda forgot about it once BF3 came out. I could barely stand BF3 and I would usually play a few rounds, get aggravated and put BC2 back in and have fun. I've been enjoying BF4 but what I would give for a proper Bad Company on the new consoles.

Mmmmm, that destruction could be so glorious.

codecow

I think Hardline is the first BF game I won't be buying in a long long time. There are a LOT of great multi platform games coming on the second half of this year, I think I won't have time for Hardline. It makes me sad to realize this. :-(

Personally I'm having a lot of fun playing Blood Money in the beta; with that said I think there are still a bunch of tweaks we need to make to have the game be as fun as it can be. I hope you'll check out the final product at some point, I definitely understand time considerations I have way more games than time right now.

Trakan

What I get from that article is "BC doesn't sell as well as the mainline BF series, so we're not willing to take a chance on it again."

codecow

I think DICE/EA has just been caught up in the spectacle, of bigger and more. Which does not always equate to better. Sort of what has hurt COD. IMO

Interesting, I kind of felt Ghosts was trying to step back a bit towards the core gameplay of say CoD 4 and it seemed to take a lot of getting used to for me. I had to play for a lot of hours before I started enjoying it. So even though a lot of the fans were asking for less stuff and a return to gunplay I think ultimately they missed their OP killstreaks and other stuff.

Of course I could be totally off base.

xBladeM6x

The maps in BFBC2 were awesome, and the weapons, vehicles, gadgets all had a "heavy / bulky" feel to them, along with the characters.
Which I personally liked quite a bit.

Deadbeat

Banned
Interesting, I kind of felt Ghosts was trying to step back a bit towards the core gameplay of say CoD 4 and it seemed to take a lot of getting used to for me. I had to play for a lot of hours before I started enjoying it. So even though a lot of the fans were asking for less stuff and a return to gunplay I think ultimately they missed their OP killstreaks and other stuff.

I dont know how you think ghosts is going back to cod 4 when it has nothing similar to cod 4. I shoot a guy in the chest at the end of the game and he drags me from the beach. I go into space to shoot people in space. Im in a giant skyscraper that is blown up by evil bad guy. The story is over the top tripe. Multiplayer is a cesspool of spawn issues, bugs, and the maps are just bad compared to previous games.

Pakoe

Humour/light heartedness.

Focused objective mode and maps built around that one mode. Other modes supported around it as well.

Balanced map design.

Varied map design.

Very specific classes aided by a decent variety but not OTT weapons and equipment.

A blatant disregard in copying its competitors.

Hire me.

Someone give this man a medal.

meanspartan

I don't think it'll happen since they've incorporated what makes Bad Company into Battlefield 3 and 4.

Like hell they did. Replaced true destructibility where nearly every wall could be destroyed with ultra-limited destructibility and "levelution"

And the guns just felt "right" in Bc2, don't know what it was but it isn't in Bf3 and Bf4.

I think DICE/EA has just been caught up in the spectacle, of bigger and more. Which does not always equate to better.

Exactly my feeling, too.

I'm sure EA/Dice know exactly what made BC1/2 special for a lot of fans, but It's not what they decided to put the focus of the series on.

majik13

I never played Ghosts so i cant comment, but I think what you experienced is the main issue. To go back to BC style of the franchise, there would need to go through what you are describing. People have become accustomed to BF3/4. And I bet DICE would fear that costumer backlash of returning to how BC played and felt.

Stuff like less varied level design but the trade off of more fully destructible environments.

Obviously you cant please everyone, and there is likely a good middle ground in catering to the BC and the BF3/4 approuch, But its will be a huge challeng for them to find that sweet spot.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
This was before they improved the netcode.

I think their biggest fear is that they would need to pair back or redirect what their priorities for the franchise have recently been. I feel that BF in general has become too bloated in mechanics and unlocks/gadgets. I think that BC had a nice balance. Easy to grasp but deep enough in its nuances that it was still a challenging and rewarding. But there was still plenty of room to expand and improve the BC series.

Also it was nice that BC2 worked when it launched(outside regular launch server issues)

Nailed it. I don't think they'll ever get rid of the "RAMERIZ DO EVERYTHING" class problem that is Engineer in BF3/4 at this rate. :/ Give them more launchers, give them more mines. Give them more grenades. Answer 90% of situations by themselves. Easy modo.

At least in Bad Company 2, they had to either get rid of their AT launcher for mines, or get rid of their mines for the AT launcher. No "get rid of repair torch because really FUCK TEAM PLAY LOL" about it.

(Also the other numerous gadgets that aren't "C4 and main gadget/kit items" for the other classes)

codecow

I only have a little over 2 days played on it so I'll take your word for it and even then only Rush for the most part. As someone who likes playing infantry, I felt that I had enough places to hide and ways to deal with vehicles. The number of games say in Port Valdez where I was getting destroyed by the chopper at the end I could count on maybe one hand. I never felt really scared by air, now it may because I was playing it all on Xbox 360 for that one.

I want a new Bad Company as much as the next guy, but even if it gets made it probably won't be the same level of goodness since many people who worked on the first 2 BCs aren't at DICE anymore.
I miss BC2 rush mode. :(

codecow

I dont know how you think ghosts is going back to cod 4 when it has nothing similar to cod 4. I shoot a guy in the chest at the end of the game and he drags me from the beach. I go into space to shoot people in space. Im in a giant skyscraper that is blown up by evil bad guy. The story is over the top tripe. Multiplayer is a cesspool of spawn issues, bugs, and the maps are just bad compared to previous games.

Never played the SP :)

Count me among those who think BC2 is the best game in the series. The maps were great and you could play almost any style you wanted and be successful in the game. Most of the guns felt useful, something I can't say in any other BF game (I always have one or two I use almost exclusively). The destruction in the MP was great as well. Having maps completely leveled at the end of a round was awesome. They haven't touched that level of awesome since for me.

majik13

Nailed it. I don't think they'll ever get rid of the "RAMERIZ DO EVERYTHING" class problem that is Engineer in BF3/4 at this rate. :/ Give them more launchers, give them more mines. Give them more grenades. Answer 90% of situations by themselves. Easy modo.

At least in Bad Company 2, they had to either get rid of their AT launcher for mines, or get rid of their mines for the AT launcher. No "get rid of repair torch because really FUCK TEAM PLAY LOL" about it.

(Also the other numerous gadgets that aren't "C4 and main gadget/kit items" for the other classes)

yep its like they listened to everyones complaints and wishes, and thusly threw risk/reward balance and teamplay out the window.

Its crazy but BC had the most rewardinng teamplay, where you had to really rely on a good squad, but somehow, even playing with the same people I played with in BC2, i find myself generally doing better when playign by myself or with randoms in BF4. Not always though. i would still prefer to play with friends. But we hardely coordinate anything.

kekke

Banned
Rush was so much better in Bad Company 2 than in BF4, it has just so badly designed maps, I just can't enjoy it at all. But bit simpler BC was so great, single player was kinda fun, but had poorly written characters and comedy.

NIN90

Rush is a great mode.

People who like Rush should look into Splash Damage games like Enemy Territory or the upcoming Dirty Bomb since they feature the similar (and arguably superior) Stopwatch mode.

Top Bottom