• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Infinity 3.0 | Review Thread

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
For those on the fence - I am absolutely blown away by the quality of this game and the sheer amount of things to do in the hub world alone.

The music is gorgeous, the graphics can be very nice in some places, and the gameplay is spot on. Space flight is tight, combat is fun, and Sumo did a great job with the racing as evident in the opening gameplay sequence.

I liked 1.0, begrudgingly played 2.0 despite the quality, and they've won me back with 3.0.

Haven't even gotten to play much, but production values alone seem light years beyond 2.0.

Took a little break on Star Wars and played some Inside Out earlier. It feels like a completely different game. I love it. So glad 3.0 is turning things around. Hopefully they keep up with this pattern. I just wish I could play some of the 1.0 playsets again in this game since one Disney play set is not enough right now.

RoyalFool

Banned
How does the auto-saving in this thing work? it seems to treat each playset as a separate game almost - do I ever need to manually save/load or will it do it for me? not very clearly explained in the tutorial unfortunately

LaserHawk

Does anyone know if it's possible to restart a playset from scratch rather than replay missions? I really fancy playing through the star wars ones again but from scratch

I think it's possible to start from scratch, but I'm not sure. When I'm getting back into a playset I get options to Load a save or start a new game, and I think starting the new game would give you what you want.

Top Bottom