• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be disappointed if the reviews are bad. Luckily, I have complete faith that it's going to do really well. Everything I've seen gives me a lot of confidence.

Metascore prediction: 89

Sigfodr

101a8f036c5bb1f3a040f08a685014ba.png

Awwww, they're so anxious.

I'm buying almost everything this holiday regardless because I want more to play, but it would be nice if DA returned to form. I'll brace myself to read the reviews.

I think some reviewers are going to be extremely critical based off ME3 and DA2 and bring down the grades from 90s to high 80s

So I'm gonna go with an 88 metacritic.

Yeul

Aw man the nerves the devs must be feeling. I'm feeling really good about it though, I know I'll have fun.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Really, really looking forward to this game.

Seems rare these days for the embargo to be this far out. I hope that indicates confidence in what they made.

Koobion

Love things like this; the flood of passionate gamers eagerly waiting for the first glimpse of something is special. It's neat to see games just released at the top of twitch charts - sharing the opening of the gates with us all.

Jira

I think some reviewers are going to be extremely critical based off ME3 and DA2 and bring down the grades from 90s to high 80s

So I'm gonna go with an 88 metacritic.

Why would anyone base their review off of other titles and not the title that they're actually playing? Giving a sequel a lower score based on a previous entry in the series is just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom