• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rutger

Banned
Fun episode. I'm liking quite a few of the new character designs, hopefully we don't see too many of them wasted.

I can't imagine either Frieza or Frost truely want to team up, so that could be fun later on. I'm hoping Frost ends up getting the upper hand because Frieza can't get over his need for revenge.

What Vegito Blue could have been... Xeno Vegito looks so fucking cool it's not even fair.

69b58a381b13a7ffb42f4d046e35786d8be8b126_hq.jpg

barf

xeno goku is a disgusting design

doesn't look any better on vegetto

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
What Vegito Blue could have been... Xeno Vegito looks so fucking cool it's not even fair.

69b58a381b13a7ffb42f4d046e35786d8be8b126_hq.jpg

While that is a cool design, so far it seems like fusion earrings mean you only get articles of clothing already being worn by the fusers. Or a variation of such. So goku and vegeta would have needed to wear somethin along those lines.

I like it :( Not too sure about Xeno Goku, but Xeno Vegito Blue looks sick af.

haha yeah man like it all you want, no shame

i don't like it though

While that is a cool design, so far it seems like fusion earrings mean you only get articles of clothing already being worn by the fusers. Or a variation of such. So goku and vegeta would have needed to wear somethin along those lines.

google xeno goku and xeno vegeta

HardRojo

Well, I wanted to see Vegito with the RoF outfits design, but that didn't happen as Goku and Vegeta went back to their classic costumes :(

Mister Wolf

I would love a Dragon Ball Multiverse anthology manga that features stories from all these different characters with guest artists galore. Hell better yet you could give a couple of these universe/characters their own manga series alone.

so what was ever up with the blue haired broly form anyways? they never show it again, whenever he goes super saiyan after the first movie it's always gold hair, then green hair

Zubz

Banned
I would love a Dragon Ball Multiverse anthology manga that features stories from all these different characters with guest artists galore. Hell better yet you could give a couple of these universe/characters their own manga series alone.

I hope this is the end goal here. I mean, I doubt they'll release all these marketable characters just to kill all of them off or push them aside? They brought back a Yardrat, for heck's sake!

They have to be planning more than just the Pride Troopers & Cauli/Kale beyond this arc, even if they're the ones getting the most spotlight. I really wish this was the year we got a cluster-tier fighting game instead of the balanced one, because I'd love to see them cram all these characters into a game.

And Tao Pai Pai, RIP.

Mister Wolf

I hope this is the end goal here. I mean, I doubt they'll release all these marketable characters just to kill all of them off or push them aside? They brought back a Yardrat, for heck's sake!

They have to be planning more than just the Pride Troopers & Cauli/Kale beyond this arc, even if they're the ones getting the most spotlight. I really wish this was the year we got a cluster-tier fighting game instead of the balanced one, because I'd love to see them cram all these characters into a game.

And Tao Pai Pai, RIP.

Dragon Ball Super: Ultimate Battle 80?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom