• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blink and you'll miss it, Magetta seems to be fighting the lizard Pride Trooper.
ZoSlO7d.png

HardRojo

They might upload the character designs to the website.
Either way 97 seems on point, so we'll probably get some good art for at least a good chunk of them.

I'm actually surprised they're outright revealing about 60 new designs, and some of them don't look too bad to be honest.

Last time Kale transformed into LSS, she was just triggered by seeing Caulifla and Cabba being cute together, so it's not like we need a grandiose death or anything to see it in action.

maybe freeza will take out Hit??

that would be an interesting fight

I considered it, but again I can't help but feel Hits going to be taken out (possibly off screen) by another universe's fighter to hype them up. Hits gotten way too little focus, they had that mini-arc to close up his rivalry with Goku, so I don't expect him getting a full episode fight which is what I'd expect if it was a U7 person beating him

cordy

Banned
How else is Kale going to power up ? lol

Ding ding.

She's gonna job and Kale's gonna go berserk. Afterwards someone powerful will take out Kale easily and they'll be the new threat.

And how many episodes of this tournament do yall think we'll get?

Morlas

oh shit that's hype af

my boy Otto gonna get some sick fights, let's go

e: is it Ott or Auta?? lol I remember the subs at the time called him Otto

when ya think about it magetta is really good for this tournament with his high durability body and heavy weight.

I considered it, but again I can't help but feel Hits going to be taken out (possibly off screen) by another universe's fighter to hype them up. Hits gotten way too little focus, they had that mini-arc to close up his rivalry with Goku, so I don't expect him getting a full episode fight which is what I'd expect if it was a U7 person beating him

hm, i suppose we'll find out, but I imagine he's going to last a decent amount of time

when ya think about it magetta is really good for this tournament with his high durability body and heavy weight.
i really just want to hear him "talk" again lol, those are some great noises he makes

I'm not sure if she'll actually lose that quickly, but I fully expect her to be put in a tough spot activating Kale's transformation.

Indeed.

Unless Cabba somehow either takes one for the team or is strategic enough for it to trigger without direct involvement. LOL

Its interesting having these possibility talks since we now have a large group of seemingly diverse characters.

The Justice League of the Universe(11) seems to have the advantage here, what with them being an actual team who are used to fighting together. And Toppo and Jiren are in that top tier of heavy hitters, seemingly.

Azerare

The Justice League of the Universe(11) seems to have the advantage here, what with them being an actual team who are used to fighting together. And Toppo and Jiren are in that top tier of heavy hitters, seemingly.
Yeah Toppo seemed to have a slight edge on Goku.

Watching Super and it seems super weird. Freiza no longer sounds like Genkai, Krillin looks weird, and Gohan can't beat Frieza when he's only in his base form?

hitme

I got Goku, Frieza, Jiren, and Hit final four.

Hit takes out Frieza after seeing F turning on U7 and
Frost.
Jiren takes out Hit
LOLGOKUWINS

Pixeluh

That seems very plausible. Having a U7 person knock hit off so Goku realizes how much deep shit he is in before he starts screaming he wants to fight the guy.

HardRojo

The only thing I didn't like from the NEP were the random explosions going on. I understand they have to show something's going on since its a battle royale, but still...

TreIII

This was a very enjoyable ep. Frost and Freeza having their moments, to all the interactions from all the other squads...

Man, oh, man I can't wait til Arc declares it open season to use all of these possibilities for their future games.

Man that episode had me on the edge of my seat.

The tension with Frieza was palpable.

Frieza looking for Frost's help seems pointless. Frost isn't even strong. Frost may look for an opportunity to use Frieza's help to mess with Hit, but it seems pointless.

So much to speculate what can happen. Who's going to fight who. Who has what powers.

Astral Dog

There's no way an interaction between what is essentially two Freizas ends up with anything other than them backstabbing each other. The fact that they're so alike is all the more reason that I find it hard to believe either would actually trust the other
Well Frieza is more of a team player than other villains he is capable of valuing his underlings to a very limited degree

We don't know much about Frost yet

Well Frieza is more of a team player than other villains he is capable of valuing his underlings to a very limited degree

We don't know much about Frost yet
I really doubt Frieza ever once trusted any of his underlings. He ruled over them through fear and brute force, but I feel like he mostly had them so he wouldn't need to dirty his hands often.

The Yadrat might be from universe 6. Hey, he might even be from universe 7. Remember, there's no rule that prevents fighters representing a universe they don't belong to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom