• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

I still have the feeling though this tournament isn't going to be allowed to finish. Something crazy is going to go down that interrupts and pushes this into a new direction.

Eylos

Banned
My guess about Kalifla and kale - Kali Will be under pressure, kale Goes berseker, kale kick some ass but kale loses, Kalifla goes Demi god ssj

shit man that was alot of new characters, like they only cheeped out for a couple
time for all of them to become cards in heros
shit man, this is gonna be insane

The episode was a fun wee one before the climax. It was glorious to see the Frieza*Frost interaction. Watch them either turn back against one another or betray both universes.

Yamcha took the rejection better than I expected. The dynamic between Vegeta, Beerus and Frieza was excellent as well.

Can't wait to finally get into this tournament now.

There's no way an interaction between what is essentially two Freizas ends up with anything other than them backstabbing each other. The fact that they're so alike is all the more reason that I find it hard to believe either would actually trust the other

kuYuri

I'm curious to see what kind of plan Freeza has cooking, since he thinks he can manipulate the Gods.

Also, damn there's so many characters introduced but I expect the majority of the focus of the tournament will be on like five of them (Goku, Jiren, Freeza, Kale, and one other, maybe Frost).

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I don't see why the tournament wouldn't end. So much of the set up is on how teamwork will matter, it'll probably have something to do with the ending. There could still be something that branches off of the ending but I doubt the tournament itself doesn't end.

Ingeniero

i do hope caulifla jobs and that's what triggers kale
I think U6 will be under pressure and genius Cabba will think of a plan to make Kale jealous and trigger her. He'll probably kiss or grab Caulifla... LSSJ Kale will one shot him but it'll be worth it.

I like Nigurishi's design, badass.

Most of the universes aside from a few randoms will get murked in the first few minutes. 9 and 10 especially, since their GoDs seem rather incompetent and shortsighted, respectively. Most of the fighting will be done by 20 fighters, maybe 25 tops. And by the second episode, most of them will be in trouble as well.

vekX0D2.gif

I'm really excited for 97.
5kqqhDR.gif

To job you have to be strong and made an example of to boost some new threats profile. As of what we have seen, Caulifla isn't even stronger than Gohan who is like what? 4th or 5th strongest on universe 7's team. She might get knocked out quick but that wouldn't be jobbing as far as I'm concerned.

Effect

No I think Vegeta is going to end up causing someone to be taken out, maybe even accidentally killed at worse, and it will be 100% clear it could have been avoided had he not been acting like an idiot and did a little teamwork.

Savitar

So which one is secretly more than he appears.....which one is in fact....oh so much stronger than they appears.....which one........will mess up this tournament and be a supreme threat........

Needs more Perfect Cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom