• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Japan complete preview - Free DLC releasing Monday, Jan 19

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Ack...am I stupid? I can't find the addon for DC on PSN, all I can find are some livery packs, single car dlc, tour packs and 1 redline (or was it ignition?) expansion pack (and season pass).

Where can I best find the DLCs/updates?

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Ack...am I stupid? I can't find the addon for DC on PSN, all I can find are some livery packs, single car dlc, tour packs and 1 redline (or was it ignition?) expansion pack (and season pass).

Where can I best find the DLCs/updates?

If you're talking about the Japanese tracks I believe they're in the patch.

Kysen

Seems Sony has fixed that last 15min recording feature. Dude tried to cut me off to amusing results.

bIbJdoF.gif

Ebolarama

Banned
so many obscure exotics... I mean, I appreciate it because it's kind of cool to really get familiar with cars I don't know very well, but I wish they'd had a few more staples.. the cars a lot of folks really want to drive. maybe a Jaguar or Lexus, Subaru or a GT-R... wish it was 1 car from each category each month instead of many of them either being exotic or hyper. last month was pretty good with the 458 speciale and especially the C7 but this month seems pretty exotic again. I really want a Jag XFRS or F-Type :O or just a S7

I understand your point and agree, but at the same time I love all the exotics and concepts in Drive Club. One reason is simply because the graphics in this game along with the level of detail seems tailor-made to render a car that is equipped with LED displays and rear--view cameras, among other things. Old models are so plain in comparison.

Top Bottom