• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT3| Evolved

ZalXII

This weeks challenge is fun! Though I'm incredibly impressed with others' times. I'm currently at the 2:33 mark and I don't know what I can do to shave off some precious seconds. I'll keep trying though :)
It's the opposite for me. At 2:29,6.. atm and know there is at least a second more in it, but i mess up something everytime. In one try, i hit the inner wall at the finish line because of unnecessary sliding and still got a 2:29,850 or so. If this did not happen, maybe there would be a new first entry. Will try tomorrow again.

Duallusion

Evolution's support for the game is indeed GOD-tier level. Can't wait to give them some more money. I even bought the quick unlock for the car even though I would easily get it myself.

Yeah, like someone said in that thread: I almost feel a bit uncomfortable not being able to or being asked to pay for all these updates and track(s). Hopefully they're getting suficient income from the bike expansion and packs to keep supporting the game through another year.

Slowed down a little to enjoy the moment....

26FPzMcq6xNgjMqpq.gif

Ding-Ding

Just seeing my stats and have seen a rather disturbing fact.

I have driven 12.5k miles. So have travelled half way round the world and i'm now on my way home

With these updates, I doubt I will get bored of Driveclub before I complete the journey

Just seeing my stats and have seen a rather disturbing fact.

I have driven 12.5k miles. So have travelled half way round the world and i'm now on my way home

With these updates, I doubt I will get bored of Driveclub before I complete the journey

Top trump time!!

Distance driven.......now sit down for this.......49344.4 miles!

Twice around the world. ;)

Here's a thought everyone....

As you know, we don't have reversed versions of AHR/BHR to race, but with the new photo mode option in private lobbies which removes the wrong way timers and reset to track......now we can!!!

Yes, maybe there'll be no times as such, but at least we'll be able to race on 'em! :)

- There are no plans for a season pass to include this new content

Does that mean there won't be a second season pass then?

If you guys plan on releasing content regularly over the course of the next 6 months, I'd much rather buy a second season pass than bits and pieces.

Keep up the great work.

Does that mean there won't be a second season pass then?

If you guys plan on releasing content regularly over the course of the next 6 months, I'd much rather buy a second season pass than bits and pieces.

Keep up the great work.

I'm sure he just means you are safe in the knowledge that you can buy this now and not find the stuff included in future season pass. Whether they actually go with a season pass or sell the dlc packs separately we'll just have to see. They may well be testing the waters to see the best way to go.

Did you stretch the image?

Actually upscaled the source video to 60fps 1st, as stock 30fps would have looked *jerky* so the extra smoothness allows me to slow the framerate more while keeping a stable looking image.

I reduced the framerate at the start of the drift by about another 50% over the actual video and yea, thought it looked better letterboxed than a more 1 to 1 ratio when resizing.

Barnzini

Neo Member
Looks like a great update. I should hopefully unlock the bike expansion platinum trophy as soon as it boots post patch and will be getting stuck into the new elite levels.

Tommi84

Come on, it's been 20minutes at least and there's no pics yet. Please, please. I will be home in 7hours. I can't survive that long without any pictures, movies of new tracks.

-Amon-

*Cough*

Ahem everyone......IT'S ALIVE!!

Check for updates, i'm downloading it as we speak. :p

Stuck at work for 5 hours wtf :/

This is the free dlc right ? How big it is ?

Can someone bring info about how is driving hardcore bode with a Pad ?

Hardcore mode only for cars or bikes too ?

Thanks, i'm dying to play this ;)

Jacknapes

Running remote play on the PSVita, getting this patch downloaded before i even get home. That gif man, it's so beautiful.

T_Exige

Another 6 hours at work and that download might take some time.

Hope to see some screens/gifs in that time.

Thanks Auctopus! :)

krioto

The new tracks are great - I've only played the first 3 so far, but the have some great corners! The new elite levels are more of the same, but you'll need the bikes expansion to get level 30, as it uses the Bimota, and 33 uses a Ducati, and a Kawasaki for 35.

Off to try some of the new filters and get elite level up to 35!

Those pics above are fantastic

xrnzaaas

Couple of quick shots from me :)

driveclub_20160211123fvr5h.png

driveclub_20160211123qno9r.png

driveclub_2016021112320p57.png

driveclub_20160211122eho9w.png

driveclub_20160211122v4rt0.png

driveclub_20160211121a9uup.png

I like the new tracks, but unfortunately they're very short. 01 and 02 can be easily done in less than a minute and 03 in less than 50 seconds. And that's in a "standard" sports car, not a hypercar like the Koenigsegg or the FXX. :/

Top Bottom