• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why UC series should end :/
There's nothing like it, UC is cinematic gaming at its best.

Because Naughty Dog wants to work on other things perhaps ? Maybe Sony will give it to another dev, I hope not though. I guess if Uncharted ends, Tomb Raider will rise. It'd be interesting to see if on the third Tomb Raider Sony moneyhats marketing rights for Tomb Raider since they wont have Uncharted.

salromano

Some The Last Guardian stuff from Y2Kev:

In response to: "You should write a summary on everything you've heard that has led you to believe that TLG is dead XD."

I can't betray people's confidence like that. All I'll say is that if what I've heard is correct, the truth about this game will be revealed soon.

And that's about as kojimatweet as I'll get.

You will regret your words and deeds.

In response to: "How would you guys feel if Team Ico announced their game at E3? But it's not The Last Guardian? Like, what if it is something completely different? lol"

I don't think TLG has become something else in the sense that the name has changed or the concept has changed. At least I haven't heard that.

In response to things like "TLG will be at E3," "This is the year, I can feel it," etc.

RYSEEE MY CATBIRD ARMY RISEEEE

Also, new tag: TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

Ferr986

I made the countdown image lol.

Homer-Simpson-wingnuts-doh.gif

Guess I need to visit this thread more.

They better have backwards compatibility on that shit so no more Remasters but if there is no backwards compatibility I predict The Uncharted Collection will be Remastered as a Launch Title or 1st year.

I was thinking about this, if PS5 is like PS4, a PC, then we will have both backward compatiblity and the same OS with all the features they have developped.

In response to: "You should write a summary on everything you've heard that has led you to believe that TLG is dead XD."

In response to: "How would you guys feel if Team Ico announced their game at E3? But it's not The Last Guardian? Like, what if it is something completely different? lol"

In response to things like "TLG will be at E3," "This is the year, I can feel it," etc.

Guess it's time for me to stop believing.

Considering we're 2 years in and have barely any >9/0 metacritic games on either console, I'm hoping it'll be a long gen, I want my money's worth..

wachie

Dont fall for him, he will collect your tears in 2 weeks. It's all a ruse, I tell ya!

Whoa. Just read some recent tweets from David Jaffe about insiders. Dang.

(No, I'm not gonna link them)

would be too late anyway, already been linked.

I think he is talking about people actually leaking footage and screenshots and shit like that. Not people who just tease potential stuff. Teasers are ok, outright leaks can get fucked.

wachie

Our friend Tidux just tweeted this

@Tidux: 3.0 #PS4

And then this

@Tidux: A little teaser before E3.

I know he's not that popular around her for being accurate but since I've been following him he's been on a good track with these things.
Didnt he also tweet that a new exclusive will be shown for PS4 and the title starts with a "P".

Insert peins joke here

Slightly OT but I've heard people talking about emulation on the PS3 recently. Is software emulation of the PS1, PS2 and PS3 both technically possible and likely on the PS4?

Servbot24

Banned
Truthfully Uncharted should've ended on PS3 like all ND IPs have ended on the respective console they launched on.

Businesses aren't OCD like fans are.

"Uncharted should end on PS3 because that's how ND used to do it"
"Sony should get Crash because they used to have it"
etc

Are not reasons that anything would ever happen in the industry.

stryke

Slightly OT but I've heard people talking about emulation on the PS3 recently. Is software emulation of the PS1, PS2 and PS3 both technically possible and likely on the PS4?

PS3 no. PS1 and PS2 should be feasible but I suspect it's not happening because it conflicts with PS Now which would be stupid.

AmanoBuff

I think it'll show, but I thought it was worth sharing nonetheless.

I honestly lol'ed when I saw this on your E3 Conference Schedule post in Gematsu:

Sony Computer Entertainment

When: June 15 at 6:00 p.m. PDT / 9:00 p.m. EDT (local times)
Where: IGN, (more links to be added soon)
Live Thread: Here

Likely appearances include Ratchet & Clank, Street Fighter V, Tearaway Unfolded, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Until Dawn, and a new title from Level-5.

Possible appearances include Gran Turismo 7, Gravity Rush Remaster, Gravity Rush 2, Persona 5, Guerrilla Games’ new game, Media Molecule’s new game, SCE Bend Studio’s new game, and Dark Souls III.

Dear-God-please appearances include The Last Guardian.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/06/e3-2015-press-conference-streaming-schedule#DpRxABB43BMtz2sa.99

The MGSV trailer leaked the night before E3 if memory serves. Not a new game announcement though, so I don't know if that counts or not.

glaurung

The MGSV trailer leaked the night before E3 if memory serves. Not a new game announcement though, so I don't know if that counts or not.
The MGSV trailer that leaked was from pre-E3 Konami event IIRC.

But yeah, it did leak at least 24h too early. Once someone got too antsy and published it on YT.

The MGSV trailer that leaked was from pre-E3 Konami event IIRC.

But yeah, it did leak at least 24h too early. Once someone got too antsy and published it on YT.

I don't remember anything about a Konami event, I just recall Andrew House winking at the audience and saying "You might have caught a sneak-peak of this trailer on the internet already..." Was pretty funny I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom