• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy-2.gif

FelipeMGM

This means something guys, WE BELIEVED IT and the thread still lives.

Now its time for Shenmue 3, TLG, HL3, FFVII Remake and Crash Bandicoot PS4 to be real

EyeQueue

Neo Member
Remember how Square trolled us with that Final Fantasy VII for PS4 announcement that turned out to be just a port of the PC version with trophies?

...we're going to get an actual announcement that they're remaking FFVII from the ground up. I don't know if they'll have anything to show, or if it'll just be an "Oh, by the way" kind of drop during their press event, but it's going to happen.

Ideally, I'd love them to just show the PS3 tech demo they did, and then just flip the graphics up a notch to the PS4 version, but I don't know that we'll get more than a mention.

EDIT: Looks like that's been predicted a lot throughout this thread, so I'll be a bit more original and just say "Fuck it, Super Mario Bros. 4".

A huge deal on gaf and within the enthusiast community, but not a big deal to the majority of console owners.

like its been said before, when IGN falsely reported the cancellation news a year ago, TLG went top trending worldwide on twitter. And when I say top trending i don't even mean as like #10 in the top ten trending, it was at #1/#2. its a huge deal. The game is myth&legend status like half life 3.

Before this gets closed, it would be cool if we did the thing with the Twitch chat we did before at PSX, with the conferences, with separate chat rooms from the main chat, can't remember who organised that last time.

iMax

For those that didn't watch Major Nelson and Aaron's periscope just now, this post won't make any sense to you... for those that did, this is the pin (bottom right) they wouldn't reveal because of secrets.

D8FMJ6k.png

Looks kinda Gearsy but not certain.

farisr

Remember how Square trolled us with that Final Fantasy VII for PS4 announcement that turned out to be just a port of the PC version with trophies?

...we're going to get an actual announcement that they're remaking FFVII from the ground up. I don't know if they'll have anything to show, or if it'll just be an "Oh, by the way" kind of drop during their press event, but it's going to happen.

Honestly, I've thought up a similar scenario, if they were to announce the game at this E3, they'd go "Final Fantasy VII for PS4 available NOW on PSN" oh and one more thing *shows teaser/title for Final Fantasy VII remake*
"in development"

Erimriv

Any recommended twiter account to follow tonight's Bethesda conference? Can't acces streams since Im on mobile with data cap and GAF probably will be down at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom