• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeQueue

Neo Member
Honestly, I've thought up a similar scenario, if they were to announce the game at this E3, they'd go "Final Fantasy VII for PS4 available NOW on PSN" oh and one more thing *shows teaser/title for Final Fantasy VII remake*
"in development"

It's going to happen. I know people are rightfully skeptical, but I promise you this is going down.

Darksol

I'd like to remind people that you can play network streams (Twitch/Youtube, etc.) through VLC without all the bulk and useless crap that usually bogs them down.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
So will these be the main thread for E3 discussion tonight?

Nope, each conference/event will have its own thread. And each announcement too.

No announcement impression threads though! Don't get banned, and have fun.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if we'll get a teaser for the game formerly known as Prey 2.

Arkane (Dishonored) is working on that, and I don't think they have anything ready considering the big leak they had was kind of recently. Maybe next year.

Turkoop

Banned
CHfr1hAUMAAXodE.jpg:large

So given that Sony is moneyhatting more games, could we assume DMC5 for PS4 only... Seems like it makes sense (DMC was exclusive to PS for 3 games)...

dark souls 3 will be announced on unexpected stage ( probably Microsoft )
ubisoft has two unannounced titles

source: everyeye.it live Q&A from LA

I doubt it, Sony teased this

Were those official?

EDIT: Thought so. I think it showing up at Microsoft's conference is a possibility. Phil congratulated Sony on the success of Bloodborne and I'm sure that, given the fact they don't have an exclusive game for the fanbase, Microsoft don't want to be left out of the loop. So, showing off the next game in the Souls series at their presser to help the series gain a bit more traction with Xbox fans is one way to do that.

I'm actually pretty hyped right now. It's snuck up on me. This has been a really great thread to be a part of, it's officially E3 day here in the UK so happy E3 everyone!

Chobel

Wasn't that something a Gaffer made?

is this official? looks fan made

That was made by a Gaffer.

Grimløck;167826818 said:
gaffer-made

Were those official?

EDIT: Thought so. I think it showing up at Microsoft's conference is a possibility. Phil congratulated Sony on the success of Bloodborne and I'm sure that, given the fact they don't have an exclusive game for the fanbase, Microsoft don't want to be left out of the loop. So, showing off the next game in the Souls series at their presser to help the series gain a bit more traction with Xbox fans is one way to do that.

Damn it! I had no idea these were gaffer made.

The God

iirc the first rumor was that Dark Souls 3 would show up at Sony's show

introduce Bloodborne expansion ---> trailer for Dark Souls 3 right after makes sense.

pirata

Happy E3 everyone! I wonder if my housemates will have set up the house projector with the Bethesda conference going when I get home...there was talk of us having a mini-E3 party...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom