• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Reaction vids/gifs

Innolis

Man, days like this remind me why I love videogames so much. Getting together with some friends to watch the conference and get the last guardian at minute 3...

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Slevin

There were a lot of games in this E3 I am genuinely excited for. Honestly, this might be one of the best E3's in recent memory. Just found the reaction to be a bit much. That's all.

It's all good. It helps knowing how long Huber has been waiting for this to happen, and the huge bet he made of it showing even though he knew there was no chance.

IAkAPwq.gif

Remember seeing this at the time

Zyrox

I love this thread. Wish I caught the GT crews reactions live. Some genuine excitement here. And even though I never played Shenmue, Final Fantasy VII or any Team Ico game I still got hyped for them just by seeing all the sheer passion from the fans of these games. This was truly a magical conference, even though these games are still far out.

There were a lot of games in this E3 I am genuinely excited for. Honestly, this might be one of the best E3's in recent memory. Just found the reaction to be a bit much. That's all.

For the past 5 years Huber has been asking for this game. Placing Bets in the Gametrailers specials and watching the conferences knowing he will never see it.

Until today.

Thats the reaction of someone watching their impossible dream come true.

No one sane thought this day would ever come....
But now, those who doubted are insane for ever doubting Yu and US!

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I never thought the twilight princess reveal reaction would ever be equaled. Crazy night.

Feep

Banned
That woman didn't even know what was going on. In the end she was joining in but her expression was like "wtf". She was reacting more to the guys reaction than the actual announcement.

I don't know why but the majority of women in gaming are almost like "token equal opportunities" that have no interest at all. Yes I appreciate I can't generalise, but I've noticed some gaming sites tend to put attractive women to attract lonely geeks.

Really fake reaction from her. No clue who she is though.
I see you already got banned, but that's Elyse Willems, an acquaintance of mine, and fuck you. She's more a gamer than you'll ever be.

On topic, the GT reactions filled me with joy. = D

RPGamer92

Banned
I see you already got banned, but that's Elyse Willems, an acquaintance of mine, and fuck you. She's more a gamer than you'll ever be.

She even said in it that she was trying to remain calm and contain her composure since she knew everyone else was flipping out.

I'm trying to remember the last time a game trailer brought this kind of reaction out of people.
Zelda: Twilight Princess first showing?

Kamina777

Banned

I understand you being upset, but the true gamer thing needs to die a quiet death, using it at all has the opposite effect of what you're trying to do.
It was a joke. Why would you reply?

Relax. Take a breath.
You have a strange sense of humor, or you're simply backpedling..but in the end? that ain't got nothing to do with me. I'll leave it alone.

cluto

Oh so the GB guys really were just down/unimpressed with everything? I was making a joke. That's really sucky. Like, these may not be what they want but even they must admit how huge those 3 Sony announcements were? I guess I'll just keep to watching them for the boring stuff like EA and Ubi or the middling stuff and go to GT and Super Best Friends to see people who get passionate about games.

This is part of why I tuned out of Giantbomb (plus Vinny leaving GB proper) and switched to Gametrailers a while back.

dark_chris

That woman didn't even know what was going on. In the end she was joining in but her expression was like "wtf". She was reacting more to the guys reaction than the actual announcement.

I don't know why but the majority of women in gaming are almost like "token equal opportunities" that have no interest at all. Yes I appreciate I can't generalise, but I've noticed some gaming sites tend to put attractive women to attract lonely geeks.

Omg are you an idiot. Im glad you got banned for being this stupid.

wmlk

I don't care if you're banned. I just want you to know you're an idiot for making assumptions and this stuff like this can be very toxic.

She was the only one being rational in that stream.

Knox

I love these kinds of reaction videos. It's great to see people get this hype about games.

That being said, I prefer Giant Bomb's more measured approach to everything as it's closer to how I look at games. I'd rather have more realistic expectations for games than to constantly be in a cycle of extreme hype, mild to extreme disappointment because the game could never live up to that hype, followed by extreme hype for the next thing. Maybe it just comes with being older and having seen so many things that should have been awesome just crash and burn.

Plus it's ok not to care about FF7.

Ploid 3.0

Giantbomb feels soulless, you know what I mean? It's like that game Driveclub or something (/s). Feels like they don't have any kind of soul, as if I'm watching cardboard. What's the point?

I understand you being upset, but the true gamer thing needs to die a quiet death, using it at all has the opposite effect of what you're trying to do.

You have a strange sense of humor, or you're simply backpedling..but in the end? that ain't got nothing to do with me. I'll leave it alone.

Backpedaling? Did you see the "ha" at the end? Connotates it being a joke...a minor one, an obvious exaggeration. And I get accused of "no fun zone"...yeesh

Let's move on, for sure. I feel like I have explained myself enough.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I don't care if you're banned. I just want you to know you're an idiot for making assumptions and this stuff like this can be very toxic.

She was the only one being rational in that stream.
But wimmen are, like, more emotional and stuff. So clearly she was a fake geek girl otherwise she'd be even more hysterical than the dudes! /s

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Ninty does it too

Twilight Princess Reveal is probably the only thing I can think of that can even try to compete with this triple megaton

Today was a step forward for gaming, and there can only be more megatons from here on out

That 2004 reveal was fucking crazy. Zelda and Final Fantasy hold great power over gamers :lol

It was an announcement for a kickstarter for a video game. I watched my daughter being born and had more composure than that. Ha
And I balled like a baby and almost started hyperventilating from all the excitement and joy when my daughter was born. Congrats on keeping your oh so important composer. Sorry his passion doesn't fit your standard of what to be excited about.

NeonBlack

How did you type all this without once thinking this was a bad idea?

#TeamHuberConvert

That's embarrassing.

Good lord. Act like professionals, or at the very least, grown men.

GAF is just filled with negative nanncies today I see.

Top Bottom