• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentenza

u93rEQ1.jpg
I'm going to throw up.

Liamc723

I've got my alcohol and I'll be buying some pizzas and sweets on Monday afternoon ready for the evening, I'm so hyped.

It's going to be 4 or 5 AM here so probably a Yogurt with fruits and biscuits or If I feel like it a nice chocolate and berries milkshake!

NEO0MJ

For me, whatever dinner I get will be eaten while watching Nintendo's and Microsoft's conference. Because it's gonna air 5 AM where I live I don't think I can watch Sony's conference live so nothing for that.

MpRl7Uh.jpg

I have this covered ..

I don't think my body can handle so much cheese :X

3 McGriddles, 2 Cheesy Gordita Crunches, 7 small coleslaws from KFC (these will be distributed throughout the day as snacks), a large mac and cheese from KFC, 1 5 layer burrito, 2 large Baja Blasts, 40 chicken nuggets, chili from Wendys and fries from Wendys.

maxresdefault.jpg

ma man

TheFinalBawse

Neo Member
I don't really have a plan for foods and such I will eat.

Just usually go and find whatever nonsense is in the house.

This is making me feel like I should though.

Kichigo92

Banned
I've no idea what I'll eat. Probably a burger and chips from the local takeaway during the EA and Ubisoft pressers. Sweets, chips and a shit ton of fizzy drinks for the rest. Water during Sony's cuz that's at 2am.

CHC

3 McGriddles, 2 Cheesy Gordita Crunches, 7 small coleslaws from KFC (these will be distributed throughout the day as snacks), a large mac and cheese from KFC, 1 5 layer burrito, 2 large Baja Blasts, 40 chicken nuggets, chili from Wendys and fries from Wendys.

So then what's for lunch?

Is this really a thread? What is wrong with you people?

Reported for thread whining.

As for me, I dunno. The MS conference is not too long after I get out of the gym, so maybe some post-workout Chipotle is in order. I'll miss the Ubi press conference(oh noes, save myself a constant hour of cringing in embarassment) because my first day of Japanese class at my local community college stars in the afternoon.

KHlover

Banned
Reported for thread whining.

As for me, I dunno. The MS conference is not too long after I get out of the gym, so maybe some post-workout Chipotle is in order. I'll miss the Ubi press conference(oh noes, save myself a constant hour of cringing in embarassment) because my first day of Japanese class at my local community college stars in the afternoon.

If I can trust the experience of a friend who also takes a Japanese class at college - trust me, some of your classmates will make you cringe in no time. Apparently the difference between people learning Japanese for buisness reasons, normal manga/anime/game fans and the weirdos is preeeeety huge. My friend is a huge nerd himself and some of the weirdos made him cringe hard.

Lexikon

Neo Member
I think I'm feeling some grilled Korean short ribs with rice and vegetables and white chocolate chip cookies and fruit for later. Wish I had friends that were more into gaming to watch with me, I love to cook for people :c

Damn you people!!!!!!

Im trying to lose Weight recently and doing a good job so far, but THIS THREAD!!!!.
This thread is the ultimate temptation while im deciding Broccoli or Kale, you people are deciding the world of Joy.

This Thread is like Throwing Charlie Sheen into a massive Playboy Mansion Drug House, you can prolly guess the results right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom