• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 McGriddles, 2 Cheesy Gordita Crunches, 7 small coleslaws from KFC (these will be distributed throughout the day as snacks), a large mac and cheese from KFC, 1 5 layer burrito, 2 large Baja Blasts, 40 chicken nuggets, chili from Wendys and fries from Wendys.

i laughed too fucking hard. You can't be serious.

halfbeast

Banned
eh, need things that are ready fast and don't give me diarrhea, so it's gonna be cereal and soup. v_v

Any of you Gaffers from across the pond stash any of these for E3?

game-tinner.jpg

that's so gross! is it one of those self-cooking cans? I'd be interested to see how "cooked" it'll be.

Spade

Since it's late evening when it happens here in Greece, I plan on having some Greek olives, cheese and red wine. If however, someone comes over then it will be chips, beers and whiskey.

Have a gyro for me filaraki.

On my end, most likely coffee or tea. Will probably just have a cream cheese bagel or pizza with water (don't care for soda) if I'm really hungry. Nothing special.

Sadist

As always: the best potatoe chips in the world. If you are ever in Germany, try these:
p_chipsfunnyfrisch_vorderseite_59.jpg
Eh, you germans have bad taste in chips so no.

plus it's expensive man. Nicht billig :(

E3 conferences take place after dinner time, so I'll just have nice glass of cola or beer next to me.

Edit: seeing the KFC stuff makes me pissed that the nearest KFC is like 35 miles from here

Milennia

going to be with friends, so I'm unsure what we will be eating as of yet.

normally, i go nuts on junk, such as burgers and fries out the ass pretty much.

this year i think we are ordering, its also the first year i will be with others whislt watching e3 (i think)... i plan to go nuts if we order italian or chinese anyway.

probably italian.

Lucifon

We have a tradition of all heading over to my place, order in a ton of pizzas, spread them out on the floor (in boxes obviously) and have a pizza buffet whilst watching. Before the event we go out and buy a ton of sweets and sugary drinks too, pour all the sweets into a massive bowl and that ends up being our stay-awake-bowl. Being in the UK Sony are always in the early hours of the morning.

Lucreto

Pepsi and a Domino's Pizza with some Dairy Milk Chocolate.

I was looking into getting some Mountain Dew but it is banned in Europe.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Popcorn for the cinema and maybe some sushi afterwards.

vireland

So many great options in LA, from lowbrow to highbrow. Hard to choose with only a few days there for the show, but Mortons, Lawrey's, Nobu, A Frame, Beer Belly, Yoshinoya, Magic Castle (dinner and magic!), Krispy Kreme, The Nosh, and The Grove Farmer's Market (killer crepes and waffles for bf), are all great choices for various meals.

Luigi87

For Microsoft's, I'll miss some of it as it starts when I finish work, so probably nothing.
Sony... Hmm, 9PM for me, so a snack. Maybe I'll grab some caramel corn.
Nintendo, 12PM for me, and I think I'd really like to run down to McDonald's and get their pancakes, but they're stop being served at 11AM, so I dunno!

Lucreto

No it's not. It's not very popular, but banned? No.

There is something called Mountain Dew but it is not the same as the US.

It is like Dr Pepper is iced tea in one country but a fruit drink somewhere else

Edit Brominated vegetable oil in Mountain Dew was banned in Europe as it was replaced. My mistake.

BVO had also been patented as a flame retardant.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Chilean Beef Sandwich "Churrasco Italiano" (avocado,tomato and mayonnaise) from Fuente Suiza.
ibu4dGpgOdUrCq.jpg

Tell them to go easy on the mayo. It looks delicious otherwise.

I'll be asleep for everything but Sony's conference. Guess I'll likely just be having a cup of coffee about that time. The only gaming event I really do snacks for is Evo. That shit is like the superbowl all weekend at my apartment.

Microsoft is around breakfast for me so two eggs over easy, a few pieces of bacon, hash browns doused in hot sauce(Cholula because it's delicious), and some buttered English muffins.

Some of the food choices here make my arteries hurt lol, and I'm not even like health nutty or anything.

Trickster

Hadn't really thought about it yet. I'll probably just order a nice deeppan pizza and wash it down with some coke. Gotta keep it simple so I can focus on the conferences ;)

Dinjooh

Thread summary/ combo breaker:

Preetty much, most of this looks absolutely revolting.

I'm gonna grill some chicken breasts, make some homemade pesto and whip some sort of salad together. Should prove helpful when trying to stay awake till 3 AM.

NMHD

Probably going to grab something from Denny's or Tim Hortons before MS's. Maybe have some leftover Tilapia for Nintendos. And for Sony, ordering some Pizza

mrklaw

MrArseFace
For the MS conference I'll probably just eat dinner with the family (UK time is around 6pm). Not sure I'm staying up for Sony or not, but will need to get some snacks in - big savoury and sweet as I won't know my craving until the time. Can't use my coffee maker that late at night so will make some ice coffee in advance for some caffeine to help keep awake

yurinka

cEeiwC2.png

All I need.
Here in Spain Mountain Dew is really difficult to find, it's like import stuff.

But we'll get Doritos and Mountain Dew and will have this pic next to the tv where I'll be streaming the conferences. Not kidding. And well, add some pizza, beer and Coca-Cola.

catmario

All I need is milk and cereal.

Let's have a brunch with sony! (Because of timezone, I watch sony conference at 11AM.)

Ostinatto

I'm so confused; it's a chilean sandwich called something italian from a place named swiss fountain??

Churrasco is a Portuguese word which refers to grilled meat. The word is associated with different meats and different preparation methods in various areas of the world, and it's "Italiano" cuz the sandwich has the colors of the italian flag on it.

the Swiss and German "fountains" in Chile are known for having the best beef sandwich and hotdogs.

img_0919.jpg

Fl-2950-FuenteSuiza-Ff.jpg

KHlover

Banned
∇NKNOWN SHΔPE;115124047 said:
Weed and Ben&Jerrys.
Maybe a Döner if I am feeling hungry.
German Döner or that Pita+Gyros knockoff stuff some try to sell as Döner in the US?

(Although the fact that you call it Döner instead of Doner makes me me think you're from Germany, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom