• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA making a "special announcement" at The Game Awards

What is EA's announcement?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkenny76

2405680-box_black.png

I still think it's Titanfall 2 since Respawn is confirmed to be there

Titanfall came out ten months ago, has had consistent post-release support and development, and according to their website they have 91 staff. There's no way at all that they're going to be ready to show their next game any time soon. Maybe at the VGAs next year, if we're lucky.

EDIT - also, it almost certainly is EA buying Nintendo and Valve.

Like I said in the other thread DICE said they would reveal the new DLC for BF4 'probably' on the 9th.

So we could count that out maybe? Although, 'probably' is a weird word to use.

Gamezone

Gold Member
Now that you mention it ...

Wondering why it isn´t there already.

Maybe because PC game prices are very low after a couple of months, so EA Acces would not make much sense.

EA Access is released on consoles because EA want gamers to feel like they have more benefits by going all digital (price cut, early demo..). PC is already all digital, so no. I don`t think we`ll see EA Access on PC.

Brew124

The guy behind Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons has started a new studio called Hazelight and is working on a new game that is being published by EA. They showed a very, very brief teaser for it.

That was it.

LX_Theo

Banned
The guy behind Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons has started a new studio called Hazelight and is working on a new game that is being published by EA. They showed a very, very brief teaser for it.

That was it.
That's a good thing. I like it.

That was it.

That's a pretty special announcement right there.

Fantastic news.

LX_Theo

Banned
Well, that's a pretty great move. I don't know why people are being down on this; it might not be as big as Mass Effect 4 or a new Star Wars game, but Brothers was legitimately one of the best games of 2013.

Because its not a big AAA announcement. EA has their hands in so many huge pies that them unveiling a new, small pie of deliciousness disappoints those who wanted a piece of the big pies.

That Hazelight game is giving me good vibes. Is it another dual-character controlled game? Although, I was very surprised EA is taking in non-mobile indie developers in light of their profit-oriented mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom