• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Etrian Odyssey V, Strange Journey Redux, and Radiant Historia 3DS coming to NA/EU

CkKg32KdKyMve.webp

3DS beast mode.

Opa-Pa

I think the only one that doesn't show up is Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2, which is understandable since they're bringing both RH and SJ over and all three were announced at almost the same time.

Man this is so awesome, no EO5 and DSJ was killing me.

I think the only one that doesn't show up is Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2, which is understandable since they're bringing both RH and SJ over and all three were announced at almost the same time.

Man this is so awesome, no EO5 and DSJ was killing me.

I'd easily cast EMD2 to the flames to get everything else localised. EMD was kinda mediocre but not in the good way.

HeeHo

Great news. I have only played and beat 1 on the DS lite but I own all 3 on the DS and Untold 1 and 2 on the 3DS.

Maybe I'll just play 1 and 2 untold and hopefully beat IV by the fall. Who knows if they'll ever make 3DS version of EO3.

Jimm

Radiant Historia and Strange Journey day 1 for SURE. Great news!

Just gotta wait for that PAL release...

Effect

Need release dates but very nice! I've continued to carry my 3DS with me to work and looks like that's going to continue for a very long time regardless of what games the Switch gets.

Indelible

Can't wait for Etrian Odyssey V and Strange Journey Redux, not a fan of the new art style for Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology but I will still pick it up because I loved the original game so much.

Whoa. I'm glad Atlus USA didn't get down about EO Untold (II)'s sales and realized how much potential E05 has as a parting gift (maybe) for their 3DS presence. Let's hope they give these localizations the best treatment they can.

Opa-Pa

Switch can't kill it. It's too powerful. Throw in Yokai Watch 3 early next year. Ace Attorney spin-off localizations. Actually that's all I can think of that needs to come over.

I think they confirmed YW3 and Yokai Busters for Europe already, so I'd be surprised if they didn't also come to America.

so yeah... won't be needing a switch any time soon.

Why does nintendo make it so hard to purchase a new 3DS for MSRP?

I JUST WANT ONE TO REPLACE MY OG 3DS.

The stick rubber came off ;-; ( and the battery is leaking, the bottom covering is warped as hell now)

NoKisum

Wait wait wait, going by the Pokémon threads, I thought the 3DS was an insult to humanity. Why are developers still releasing games for it? Where are the Switch ports? Is Switch doomed?

Brenal

Im very glad this are coming, now lets hope DQ11 comes as well and i will never have to worry about a game in a Nintendo platform not coming overseas.

I think Nintendo will announce these as the last bastion of 3DS along with some other titles from their partners. Im totally ok. 3DS has been one of the best systems ever for me.

DNAbro

Wait wait wait, going by the Pokémon threads, I thought the 3DS was an insult to humanity. Why are developers still releasing games for it? Where are the Switch ports? Is Switch doomed?

It is in insult to life itself.
Because developers are awful people and don't let anyone else tell you otehrwise.
Switch is the savior and everyone who doesn't develop for will be damned to hell.
Only you can save the Switch by buying as many Switches and Switch games as possible. Nintendo is depending on you.

NoKisum

It is in insult to life itself.
Because developers are awful people and don't let anyone else tell you otehrwise.
Switch is the savior and everyone who doesn't develop for will be damned to hell.
Only you can save the Switch by buying as many Switches and Switch games as possible. Nintendo is depending on you.

#IAmASwitchWarrior

18-Volt

No Alliance Alive!? (ungrateful but my most looking forward to)

And Attack on Titan 2. They're third party stuff, they need to be released in Japan first for Atlus to grab them for localization. Alliance Alive is coming out this month.

Yeah there are really only 2 3DS RPG releases left that are really shaky: DQ11 and Alliance Alive.

You forgot Dragon Quest Monster Joker 3! Though I expect it to be part of Nintendo's E3 3DS announcements.

Top Bottom