• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN's 12 Deals of Christmas 2013 starts on Dec. 1st

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Soul Sacrifice????? Nice try Sony, but I pay for ps+ for a reason

Carl

I must be seeing things differently then. If they'd put SS as a deal before they announced the January PS+ , then yes that would be sneaky. But everyone knows SS will be free for plus users soon. Think this deal is for people who don't have plus. Also, isn't the 10% extra added to all games during this sale?

Strange as it may seem, "everyone" who has PS+ doesn't read NeoGAF or the PSBlog :p

RpgN

We still have 4 deals to go through. They started with a bang, let's hope they'll end on a positive note.

It sucks that Soul Sacrifice is using up one of the Christmas deals but I don't really have a problem with it for this reason. When Demon's Souls went on sale before it became a Plus game I bought it because I know it's the type of game I want to still have if I ever stop my subscription.
The big difference between these two cases is that when Demon's Souls went on sale they specifically said in the blog post for the sale that it would be a free Plus game soon, it's a dick move not mentioning that for Soul Sacrifice.

Agreed, that's my exact issue with it too. I also bought Demon's when it went on sale even though I knew it was going to be free the following month, because I frigging love to game and I was happy with their honesty. To not do the same this time around seems deliberately deceptive.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
So who do I have to sleep with to get a Persona4g sale on this continent???

Hoping The Great Gatsby is £1.99 today...

As for games, I think we'll see TLoU and maybe P4G today...probably not, hut a man can dream.

A man can dream...

I missed on the walking dead deal cos there was problem with my card. After I got around sorting that out I was greeted by soulfF**KINSacrifuce!!! I hope today's deal is much better. Persona plz

Today, i think we have Lone Survivor in Vita.

5.99€ (5.39€ Plus members)

YEEEEEEES!

Finally, something I can get behind. I had a hunch this game would go on sale soon enough.

Oh snap, Rain I've already got. Totally worth it at that price; I recommend you all buy it now while it's cheap and give it a try. It's no Journey, but it's criminally underrated and is something that should be experienced by those who enjoy this sort of thing.

sakipon

Worst day yet.

Fucking SCEE.

Really? I thought Lone Survivor was quite a praised game. Still don't own it so can't say if it's good or not. Might buy it.

Germans, go rent Parker. Statham was pretty great in it. Though it's a shame the movie omitted some of the great scenes from the original book.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Really? I thought Lone Survivor was quite a praised game. Still don't own it so can't say if it's good or not. Might buy it.

Germans, go rent Parker. Statham was pretty great in it. Though it's a shame the movie omitted some of the great scenes from the original book.

I already got Lone Survivor on PC last year from some humble bundle and didn't even touch it. And Rain .... yeah whatever, no thanks.

They are not games i want to see featured in the 12 days sales of Christmas.

Oh snap, Rain I've already got. Totally worth it at that price; I recommend you all buy it now while it's cheap and give it a try. It's no Journey, but it's criminally underrated and is something that should be experienced by those who enjoy this sort of thing.

This a 1000 times.

How many deals are left? Is it three? I think the last deal will be The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed IV or *maybe* GTAV. I also would not be surprised if BioShock Infinite shows up too. Surprised they're including Rain though, when all the others have been retail releases.

hohoXD123

I already got Lone Survivor on PC last year from some humble bundle and didn't even touch it. And Rain .... yeah whatever, no thanks.

You'd rather see Fifa and PES featured?

How many deals are left? Is it three? I think the last deal will be The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed IV or *maybe* GTAV. I also would not be surprised if BioShock Infinite shows up too. Surprised they're including Rain though, when all the others have been retail releases.

Yeah, we pretty much know 2 of the 3 PS3 deals left

Axiom

Interested in Rain at this price, still hurting that I missed out on Rayman due to all the server problems they had that day though.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Lone Survivor is awesome, make no mistake about it, I just have it elsewhere and really want P4G before the holidays :p

Joni

Rain for €6,29; that is cheap. Look up a bit more information later, but I'll probably buy both Lone Survivor and Rain.

Rain is pretty great, lot of fun to play even if it's very easy. Lone Survivor not so great... it isn't very fun to play despite the neat atmosphere and story.

Gong

Been curious about Lone Survivor for a while, would be foolish not to pick it up at that price. I'm undecided about Rain, will give it some thought. Regardless, a win for me today :)

So you didn't even play it ?

EDIT: Just watched some gameplay of Rain and the mechanics looks really interesting. Surey makes for some hectic gameplay.

Tizoc

First post updated. I may not be able to update the first post come the 19th since I'll be abroad but I'll try to do so =P

Top Bottom