• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN's 12 Deals of Christmas 2013 starts on Dec. 1st

bjaelke

Does buying a PS3 game digitally entitle you to the PS4 upgrade price?

Yes.
Gamers who purchase the digital version of any of these four games will not need to redeem a code to receive their PS4 versions. When your PS4 system arrives, just look for the PS4 version of the game on PlayStation Store – it will appear on PlayStation Store on your PS4 system for the discounted price of £9.99/€9.99 (or £11.99/€14.99 for NBA 2K14). Just purchase it and start playing!
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/09/19/how-to-upgrade-select-ps3-games-to-ps4-version/

Joni

Looking at the entire PS3 user base and looking at the current price of FIFA 14, this seems like an excellent offer. And let's be honest, expect a lot of high profile games on the PS3 that aren't exactly GAF's typical choices.

Hasney

Should probably point out in the OP that FIFA 14 Vita is the same as all the other FIFAs and don't get it even if you have the very original FIFA.

rodan

Neo Member
Mock and Lock if old.

Official blog entry

Basically there'll be a discount on a game for 48 hours. Last year, Far Cry 3 was being sold for 30 Pounds with a small extra discount for Plus members.

As always don't get your hopes up on anything amazing, but MAYBE OP Musou 2 has a chance of being a deal.

I'll update this first post by mid-day at the earliest due to work and other stuff.

Offer #1 as per France PS Blog
FIFA 14 (PS3)
34,99 euros au lieu de 69,99 euros

FIFA 14 (PS Vita)
24,99 euros au lieu de 49,99 euros

FIFA 14 Vita is just FIFA 13! DO NOT BUY IT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE FIFA 13

It's virtually the same as the first vita fifa too!

Rasec

first game guess is good for mainstream gamers since they all go crazy for fifa.
kinda disappointed that the vita game was also fifa.

Oh well, my hype got slashed a lot by choosing fifa to start this.
Well, 48h of wait it is.

rodan

Neo Member
Normal price of vita fifa 14 is £44.99 !!! And ps3 version costs more than ps4 version. EA must chuckle when they submit the prices for the store.

Tizoc

As I'm at work atm, has anyone got onto their PS3 and checked the store to see if there's an ad for the X-Mas deals?

Rikkun

Does Fifa14 on PS3 has that "no wired controller" thing? Because I only have a DS3 and a third party wired controller and I'll skip this so hard if that restriction is still there.

FIFA 14 on PS3 is a mess. All the effort went into the next-gen versions. The avoidance message should be for both, not just the Vita one.

The only things I want are Atelier Totori Plus and Muramasa.

About the Fifa game, I don't want it, even if is given for free, I hate its cheating AI.

cammy84

Since I've just bought a Vita I'm hopeful for a few good deals. Praying for a P4G or Spelunky deal at some point

Zafir

FIFA 14 Vita is the exact same as the previous games! DO NOT BUY IT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE FIFA 13 OR FIFA FOOTBALL FOR THE VITA
Ridiculous they even get away with this.

The worst part? I actually liked some of the vita features in the first one.

Valkyria

Banned
Menuda puta mierda.

I hope we have something better because if the stick with the western support for Vita we ain't getting anything worthy. At least I hope for Killzone, but 5GB it's a lot of space.

Yasawas

I bought Puppeteer for £18 off Amazon last week so enjoy your <£15 Puppeteer at some point in the next couple of weeks Eurobros.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Subscribing and eagerly awaiting my P4G and DC sale

Stop trolling with that FIFA reskin, Sony

boingball

Positive: A Vita game on offer in EU!
Negative: It is FIFA.

Rayman (got the PS3 version, would buy a Vita version on offer) or Dragon's Crown (would buy any) would be nice.

Tizoc

Juuuuuuuuuuuuust so I'm clear, this deal expires at midnight soon right? Or does it end mid-day on Tuesday?

Skyzard

Banned
Do we get another vita deal today? People are saying 48 hours... It's not every day? Or is it like one day ps3 and the next vita, except for the first day...

Do we get another vita deal today? People are saying 48 hours... It's not every day? Or is it like one day ps3 and the next vita, except for the first day...

It's a PS3 and/or Vita deal every 48 hours. The idea being that the deals end just before Christmas.

Skyzard

Banned
Thanks, quite neat in principle.. But I just know it's going to be more painful than rewarding drawing it out like this.

No, it's a PS3 and a Vita deal every 48 hours.

Ah thanks, that's going to be a tough wait. Basically can't buy anything until to the sale ends incase it gets discounted.

Top Bottom