• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN's 12 Deals of Christmas 2013 starts on Dec. 1st

Hasney

Ah thanks, that's going to be a tough wait. Basically can't buy anything until to the sale ends incase it gets discounted.

I know. Coming up to the end game of Persona 3 and Can't buy P4G just in case.

Probably false hope, but just maybe...

Tizoc

Apparently the new deal will be Spelunky at 50% off.
The game is cross-buy IIRC, but the store hasn't updated with it yet.

anyone cracked their system yet and found out what the next 11 deals will be, like last year?

I don't want to wait, I want to know so I can plan ahead :p

got some pretty cool deals last year:

Journey/Swan combo
Far Cry 3
Borderlands 2
Tokyo Jungle

the wife wasn't happy :p

215737d1383766299-cognito-bds-zone-lift-kit-trying-run-35x12-5s-big-offset-rims-fry-take-my-money.jpg

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

my body is ready for that update

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How do you find out when your PS+ expires? I keep buying when it's on offer and I think I'm subscribed until the end of 2015. Just want to check in case they do a discount on PS+

bjaelke

Kinan

So its

Diablo 3 (PS3) from 59,99 € to 39,99 €

and

Spelunky (PS Vita) from 14,99 € to 6,99 €
with extra 10 % for PS Plus

Tizoc

So its

Diablo 3 (PS3) from 59,99 € to 39,99 €

and

Spelunky (PS Vita) from 14,99 € to 6,99 €
with extra 10 % for PS Plus

Oh thanks, that doesn't sound too bad actually for Vita owners.
lol @ that Diablo 3 price. Keep in mind the game is more than 8 GB IIRC.

Gong

Spelunky on sale? Now your talking! I hope Sine Mora and Soul Sacrifice receive price drops as well, that would make me one very happy Vita owner.

Usual SCEE "deal" when digital goods on sale cost more than in retail without sale.

??? They have loads of great prices on UK PSN. And besides, pricing is down to the publishers, not Sony.

You'll notice EA and Activision tend to be particularly shite with their 'sale' prices.

coughlanio

??? They have loads of great prices on UK PSN. And besides, pricing is down to the publishers, not Sony.

You'll notice EA and Activision tend to be particularly shite with their 'sale' prices.

Yep, I've gotten awesome deals on games. I remember getting Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite on sale, which also happened to be on sale on Steam around the same time, and I paid less on PSN. Ubisoft are also pretty good at sales, I got Far Cry 3 and the Assassin's Creed Collection at really good prices on PSN.

EA and Activision are another story though, but at least EA supports PS Plus with fairly recent titles.

OMG Aero

I can already tell that all the Vita games in this sale are either going to be bad games or great deals on games I already own.

Protome

I hope this sale continues to be games that are available on both platforms. There aren't a whole lot of them and I've been waiting for another Dragons Crown sale after missing the last.

Because you have to buy the PS3 version to get that, or there's no cross buy at all?

It used to be cross-buy both ways, but looking at Spelunky now on the SEN website on the Vita version it says "Compatible with PS Vita only". Maybe they've ended the cross-buy compatability like Playdead did recently with Limbo?

Hard to justify Diablo 3, even at that AU$59 price. That's still at the point where I'd probably find it cheaper in a store.

It'd be a great couch co-op game though.

I think I will grab Spelunky however, seems a perfect fit for Vita.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
There probably won't be anything coming for PS4, right? :/

It used to be cross-buy both ways, but looking at Spelunky now on the SEN website on the Vita version it says "Compatible with PS Vita only". Maybe they've ended the cross-buy compatability like Playdead did recently with Limbo?

If that's true then they could put it at 50 cents and I still wouldn't buy it (as if that would ever happen on the EU PSN anyway). To go back on something like that is such a shitty thing to do because you're always going to fool a bunch of people into buying it with the expectation that it's still there and end up screwing them over.

Dantis

If that's true then they could put it at 50 cents and I still wouldn't buy it (as if that would ever happen on the EU PSN anyway). To go back on something like that is such a shitty thing to do because you're always going to fool a bunch of people into buying it with the expectation that it's still there and end up screwing them over.

This isn't the case anyway, so no problems.

Top Bottom