• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(EU) WiiU Wind Waker Bundle (£249.99) + Wind Waker LE w/ Ganon figure (£59.99 @ GAME)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sucks that our Yank cousins don't get the glass dome. For me that is part and parcel of the whole thing.

canocha

GAME.co.uk is processing my pre-order.. i guess they do ship big items outside UK.

So i will end up with two copies.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Sucks that our Yank cousins don't get the glass dome. For me that is part and parcel of the whole thing.

I agree...strange thing, considering how the official PR for PAL properly underlined that part of the figurine too!

Mistle

GAME.co.uk is processing my pre-order.. i guess they do ship big items outside UK.

So i will end up with two copies.
same for mine. but i emailed them only a couple days ago and they replied saying no, they cannot ship this item overseas.
so, we'll see.

edit: order tracking says shipped... so, i guess customer service were continuously wrong?
i have an amazon.it order also, so i'll have a double up. will be easy to sell i guess.

tci

I friend of mine got his pre-order now.. got a picture of his game on a message.

Got to reject his calls on skype today.. lol

Getting mine on the eShop on Friday :(

edit: Norway btw.

Birathen

My order says shipped on game.co.uk. I hope its true that they actually shipped it even thou they said they would not deliver international.

They cancelled a co-workers order after he e-mailed them and asked. Guess its hit or miss if they send it or not :S

Im in Sweden by the way.

Mistle

My order says shipped on game.co.uk. I hope its true that they actually shipped it even thou they said they would not deliver international.

They cancelled a co-workers order after he e-mailed them and asked. Guess its hit or miss if they send it or not :S

Im in Sweden by the way.
i asked and they said no, but still shipped it a day or two later. seems pretty random *shrug*

MicH

Yeah m GAME UK order is processing too (Denmark)

Got the game solus yesterday though, so I'm in no hurry :D

canocha

same for mine. but i emailed them only a couple days ago and they replied saying no, they cannot ship this item overseas.
so, we'll see.

edit: order tracking says shipped... so, i guess customer service were continuously wrong?
i have an amazon.it order also, so i'll have a double up. will be easy to sell i guess.

They charged my card, so they better ship it!

Peagles

Hmm it does look kinda bulky actually. I made two orders: one international straight to my home address, and another one to my UK forwarding address. The UK one I made afterwards and it has shipped already. The international one still says Unshipped...

Hnnnng!

Picking mine up tomorrow lunchtime. I can't wait that long!

For those with the Wii U bundle, what's the gamepad decoration like? Does it seem to be the kind of thing that will wear off in no time?

Also, does anyone know if I can use the system without setting up a NNID straight away? I kinda wanna give it a day or two just to let the system settle and so I can check it out for dead pixels, etc.

Nothing from Game today, unless they're not using standard Royal Mail for it.

Bulky items from GAME tend to arrive via DPD for me, obviously this could be different depending on your location.

I'm not quite sure, but I think GAME are sending me two copies of the LE. I ordered it prior to the discount code, so ordered again and definitely cancelled the previous order. But my inbox tells me that two unique orders are being processed, one charged at £50.99 and the other at £59.99. The collector in me is considering just keeping the spare.

Birathen

How long does a delivery from Game UK usually Take? Any scandinavians with experience?

I went down to my local Gamestop(I had a reserve preordered there) and tried to pick up my LE early from them. They wouldnt let me :3 But.. The guy behind the counter saw how my inner child was crying and atleast took out the box and showed it off :) It was pretty big :eek:

Robin64

I don't expect my GAME order to arrive until tomorrow (UK, LE version).

Unless anyone here has experienced otherwise?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't even know if my GAME order has been dispatched. Last email I got said it was being processed.

Well I'm out a good chunk of Friday and Saturday so I'm in ho hurry to play.

I don't even know if my GAME order has been dispatched. Last email I got said it was being processed.

Log on to your account and you'll see that it probably has been sent out.

(One of) my orders is now showing as shipped. That must have been within the last hour or so because it was 'processing' up til then. Time to start pleading with my boss to work from home tomorrow, then :)

Just a word of warning if you're expecting one-day delivery of the LE: Mine was dispatched yesterday and hasn't showed up yet today.

Just a word of warning if you're expecting one-day delivery of the LE: Mine was dispatched yesterday and hasn't showed up yet today.

I seem to have been okay for big box items from Game, not that I've ordered many lately... but from memory, they have always arrived on release day. I live within a small radius of quite a few regional mail distribution spots, so that might have something to do with it.

Tak3n

Banned
nothing today for me :(

I ended up with 2 as I was sure they would run out, lord knows how many they got as everywhere else is out, yet it is still in stock on their website

Ordered mine on bol.com, hasn't shipped yet but the site is taking orders again. Guess they received more copies than expected.

hiro4

Ordered mine on bol.com, hasn't shipped yet but the site is taking orders again. Guess they received more copies than expected.

I did so too.
I'm kinda expecting them to cancel it though.
I'm constantly checking my mail if they have send it already.

Can't believe us NA based people don't get the glass dome. It's even in the damn promotional art on gamestop!

ganondorf-figure2.jpg

I did so too.

They send those mails after midnight because they offer next day shipping for orders placed until 23:00. If they received stock today they will send them tonight.

meppi

I did so too.

Me as well.
I actually have the page bookmarked when it was up as "niet leverbaar", and the minute I saw it go up for sale, I ordered a copy.
Looks like they are planning to ship it tomorrow, which really sucks. But ah well, we'll have it on Saturday.

edit:
They send those mails after midnight because they offer next day shipping for orders placed until 23:00. If they received stock today they will send them tonight.
Oh, hope so...

If only there were a tracking number! Is rather like to play this tomorrow evening, so I'm in two minds as to whether to check in-store and then return the online order when it shows up. Not fussed that it hasn't come early, but release day is a must.

hiro4

That is true.
Still I only ordered my copy on last Tuesday.
I'm glad I'm not home tomorrow so I wont mind if it comes a day later.

I don't expect my GAME order to arrive until tomorrow (UK, LE version).

Unless anyone here has experienced otherwise?
Nope pretty much every order from GAME has taken 2 days minimum to deliver to me.

Log on to your account and you'll see that it probably has been sent out.

It's strange they used to send an email saying they've shipped your games, in addition to that processing email =/

Can't believe us NA based people don't get the glass dome. It's even in the damn promotional art on gamestop!

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ravecode/productpageimages/Zelda_WindWaker_LE/ganondorf-figure2.jpgIMG][/QUOTE]
Wait seriously?

Top Bottom