• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer: The difficulty slider in South Park: TFBH changes the color of your skin.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
This is pretty awesome, I'm considering buying the game just because of this

Oddduck

They spent an entire season peddling dangerously close to both sides territory, Trump wins, and they drop their presidency jokes. They put themselves into that position, people were understandably disappointed and the show deserves every ounce of criticism they get.

I don't know how you can watch this video clip and say that.

"Everyone. I just need to speak from the heart here. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. The fact of the matter is -- I should not be president. I am going to fuck this country up beyond repair. I am a sick angry little man."

The whole season was mocking Trump through Mr. Garrison.

Whatever their motivation was, the last season sucked in a massive way. Can only hope this game is funnier and this isn't just a desperate move to generate PR.

Blues1990

In Stick of Truth there's a a few specific plot points related to the fact that you're a boy (or at least now w/ the retcon, based on other characters believing you're a boy) that would have have had to be drastically redone in order to do a full-on gender choice in that game.

The fact that they leveraged that aspect in the sequel to allow for players to have their player avatars "come out" as trans or a Mulan-style tomboy is really awesome.

It's been a while since I watched the series, but will the main kids (Stan & co.) give the new kid beef that she was secretly a girl? I know Eric will probably give her a lot of shit (because Eric is basically a kid version of Archie Bunker), but I can't remember if the other boys are either indifferent to girls, in general.

MUnited83

For you.
When stereotypes are defied, people are surprised and even frustrated. I know a few who equate voting republican with supporting racism on a personal level.
If you vote for racists that have racist policies, yes, you are a fucktard of a racist 100% of the time.

Clefargle

LOL, this. One of the first things you'll notice when observing alt-right cesspits is that they reference SP (wrongly, out-of-context, etc.) for tons of their hateful bullshit.

How will they explain this one?

They'll just say "of course blacks have a harder time, they have lower IQ and are degenerate" etc...etc

Never underestimate the ability of bigots to sink lower to accommodate cognitive dissonance

Kssio_Aug

During the process, South Park stalwart Eric Cartman will comment: "Don't worry, this doesn't affect combat. Just every other aspect of your whole life."

This is both hilarious and really really smart!

Am recently playing SoT (11 hours in) and trully enjoying it. This one is on my list already!

Top Bottom