• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every Xbox One Includes a Chat Headset!! + Xbox One Day One Unboxing

and why is that problem

im pissed of with gaf moaning at ms for making the wrong choices, then when they reverse those choices they still fucking moan cos they chose to reverse

It's not a problem. It's great. But it's hilarious that they were so backwards in the first place before reversing all this shit. They didn't even realize how stupid they were until the competition started showing them up.

Vol5

Who the FUCK was in charge over at MS when they decided on some of these ridiculous policies?

Their entire Live infrastructure is so big and successful because they had a headset in every box!

Welcome news.

angelic

Banned
As opposed to a company like, oh I don't know, Sony, who are including a top of the range headset for all your gaming needs.

Come on now.

Lets not pretend theyre our friends though, theyre only doing it because theyre so far behind in goodwill.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
It's not a problem. It's great. But it's hilarious that they were so backwards in the first place before reversing all this shit. They didn't even realize how stupid they were until the competition started showing them up.

yes but atleast they are admitting mistakes unlike sony with their ps3 and took 6 years correcting themselves.

So glad I have a day one coming for this console . :). Worried when I first ordered. Everything is really starting to come together. Final step will be seeing ryse impress me because I really want to like that game.

doemaaan

This is brilliant of Microsoft to come out with a video like this. Everything looks great, but I don't care for the touch sensitive power button. Hated that crap on the phat ps3.

Either way, as good as the 180 is looking now, I'm still pro-ps4. I prefer everything about that console in all aspects. Prices, controller and most especially, the exclusive games. (plus, you think i'm gonna play v13 and kh3 on an xbox? lulz)

There are definitely cheaper HDMI cables that don't have the bandwidth for 3d or 4k.

But don't let facts get in the way of a good rib.

I haven't seen such a cable in a while. Even very cheap ones support those features now. You can get such a cable for less than $6 on Amazon.

DBT85

Only on the "day one" edition?

OP says IGN confirmed all Xbones will have the mic.

Glad they changed their mind. It was an odd one as they originally said no, then someone in Europe said yes, then MS said no again, and now they are saying yes.

Good job gaming community on getting the mic in the box. They can at least now tout their headset is of a higher quality than the PS4's. And the value of it all seems slightly better with the Kinect 2.0, and the $25 headset

yes but atleast they are admitting mistakes unlike sony with their ps3 and took 6 years correcting themselves.

There was no way Sony could've corrected themselves with PS3 pre-launch though. Cell infastructure, BD-drive, loss of $300 per console, developer's struggle with Cell, both first-party and 3rd-party, lack of foresight over importance of online gaming...

None of this was anything that could've been reversed without literally delaying the PS3 another year, or even two.

Gemüsepizza;75339015 said:
I haven't seen such a cable in a while. Even very cheap ones support those features now. You can get such a cable for less than $6 on Amazon.

Hdmi 1.4 has been around since 2009, it isn't some big deal for ms to include one.

Top Bottom