• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Every Xbox One Includes a Chat Headset!! + Xbox One Day One Unboxing

The Flash

Banned
Okay, three things

First - this is an Xbox One thread
Second - this is a thread about a headset that comes with said Xbox One
Third - this thread is on page 36 now

Am I missing something here? Are we still talking about the headset or has something else come up?

Okay, three things

First - this is an Xbox One thread
Second - this is a thread about a headset that comes with said Xbox One
Third - this thread is on page 36 now

Am I missing something here? Are we still talking about the headset or has something else come up?

Fantasy Football for some reason

Huh?

"iCAN HDMI 1080P 1.3 version Golden Plated - 3 ft. (HH-30-03)"

That doesn't support 3D or 4k.

You claimed the other cable was high speed too without apparently reading the description.

http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Supports-WITHOUT-booster-resolutions/dp/B001FVIU2S?tag=viglink129408-20

"Advanced 3ft 1.3a HDMI Cable, Supports up to 1080p or 1600p (WITHOUT the need of a booster), Supports 2560 x 1600 resolutions."

This is 4k?

I'm not the one looking foolish here.

Any cable that advertises support for 1080p is a highspeed cable. As I mentioned before, the reason you're not supposed to advertise HDMI cables as a certain HDMI revision (IE: 1.3a or 1.4) is because of exactly this confusion. The specs you are citing are limits of 1.3a devices, not a highspeed cable which is just tested to operate at a certain frequency, not certain resolutions or features. That same cable connected to a device with HDMI 1.4 ports can do 4K resolutions & 3D.

you could probably just fire up the PS4 (Free) web browser and use that to play fantasy football as well...save yourself $100 up front, and $10 per year...and get the more powerful gaming console...

...just saying...

or u know... just use something more reasonable like a laptop or a smartphone!

PS4's operating system uses RAM? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED.
Major Nelson opens a box? PRE-ORDER CANCELLED.

Fuck, Sony, hope no one finds out what the PS4's cubic volume is.

So what you want Microsoft to do this?

9477650784_243d6ba118_o.png

4XlVoLL.jpg

more like this

wizzbang

Banned
If there are no hardware failures due to shitty heat management than so be it. I'll take a power brick and fan the size of my face that runs silent any day.

^^^^^^^^^^
No intention of buying an Xbox here, doesn't interest me - but will give them credit where it's due, the Xbox One hardware design is apparently very quiet / cool.

Top Bottom