• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable 3 free on Xbox Live Marketplace for Gold members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already have the game, but good for those that don't have it. Maybe a sign of things to come for Xbone? Will Gold rival PS Plus?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Sorry
Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Booo!

Hop on a US VPN bro. (I really need to stop using bro. I use it for comedy, but it seems I talk like that..)

I hopped on a VPN and it allowed me to purchase (on the 360 itself)

Can't remember the last time I had live gold. I think the last time I played xbox multiplayer was when Left 4 Dead 2 came out. Then I got a new PC. I wonder if I have a 2 day xbox live gold code lying around somewhere.

nib95

Banned
Hop on a US VPN bro.

Didn't need to, worked from UK account (from my Mac using the online store). In-fact, it was easier than the OP suggested. I just clicked buy and it came up as free. Nothing else needed. Used my points instead of my card though, but was still free.

louiedog

Can't remember the last time I had live gold. I think the last time I played xbox multiplayer was when Left 4 Dead 2 came out. Then I got a new PC. I wonder if I have a 2 day xbox live gold code lying around somewhere.

Those don't work for gold only sales. They're multiplayer trials only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom