• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceApp has improved its female filter

The race filter is apparently still active. My nephew is different than I’d expect.

579caff4-31d4-4d37-ahqsm9.jpeg

Oh come on dude what the fucking fuck
The eldritch horror that is the ideal human face. You're welcome!

If you really want to feel bad about yourself, try the "Impression" filter in the style section. It makes me feel fat while also making me feel bad about having acne and not being able to grow facial hair. It also turns female me into a cut price Kardashian:

I should start moisturising...

Damn @ Kyla Ren
Reminds me of Naya Rivera.

Female Hayden Christensen is Lightning.

Why is everyone attractive as a female
Female beauty is a much broader concept than male beauty. I remember reading one of these articles based on data from dating sites that women rated the majority of men as being below average in terms of attractiveness. Men on the other hand, rated about half of women the same way.

If you're a guy, you're much less likely to be hot.

Ahasverus

OK...

First of all.. Damn I'm gonna die. I looked like young me just two years or so ago. Damn.

Secondly, I'm gonna be a nice looking grandpa. I've got the corporate mogul look on lock. I, however, don't look like my father at all, which is surprising.

Now, female me, I'm a goddamn super model. BRB, going to South Korea.

Shredderi

The female filter makes me literally a baby. Not even baby-ish. Just a baby. Is it possible to layer/stack filters on one go, or do you have to save your picture after every change?

Top Bottom