• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceApp has improved its female filter

JordanN

Banned
Is it weird to fap to yourself?

Is fapping to yourself considered incest?

aDLiJ36.png

For someone who has never used Instagram, snapchat, or any of the sort(except when friends have forced me into their photos) I've had 30 minutes of amusement but the filter and hair options are awfully limited given the ad intrusions and high cost. The m/f conversions in particular just look like they randomly grabbed a woman off Google images half the time.

The female 1 looks exactly like one of my cousins which was mildly unnerving tho

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
All I got out of this was the realization that my left eye is higher up than my right. Great.

Old filter makes me look like my grandfather so it works.

But the female filter still won't work on my face. It makes me look like a baby and the hair glitches

I wonder what happens if you run it on a guy, then rerun it on the girl it makes, then rererun on the guy..... converge or diverge?

Mr Swine

Banned
Haha this thread, some look hilarious, some look good as a male/female and then there a few that look like something else.

Is this app safe to use? Wasn’t it this app that sent data to Russian servers?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Tried it out. Most of the filters didn't turn out nearly as good as the ones getting posted here, and I was ugly as hell as a woman. Female2 made me look like a brunette version of Hannah Minx which was disturbing.

eso76

Lmao I love this app

bxaT4LMl.jpg

What ??

And I think it's being very generous with my female version

yhpXYBu.jpg

Much improved young filter compared to a few months ago when I tried the app. Back then it would turn me into a mess, now it's very accurate minus the white beard :(
Old me is just scary as always.
It's like looking at yourself and recognising a face you've never seen.
Of course I look like my father (80)

And yes that's my macaw on my shoulder

I have a Galaxy S7 Edge. What's bad about the app on Android? The photos quality? There should be no excuse for that.

The image quality is a way of masking stuff and making everything a little blurrier so you dont see the glitches. Like CGI in movies, the higher the resolution the more work it requires and old movies start to look terrible. It will get better with time :D

Rad-

According to this app I would have looked exactly like Justin Bieber when I was young if I had been in shape during my teens. Also I'm pretty blown away how well this works even with drawn stuff, paintings etc.

My old me looks quite a bit like my mom (and her mom) and it kind of freaked me out.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Girl me is cute. Heisenburg me is 100% unintimidating in every picture I choose

I've not been able to find a fuckable female version of me yet 😑

Guess I'm too much of a man, lol.

I do look like a couple of girls I've been with though like that, yeesh.

Jobbs

Banned
Young me seems kind of accurate, but smile is nightmare fuel and girl me turned me into a fucking baby.

WVIQcs9.png

I'm done with apps

Top Bottom