• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM! 01-12

What a fantastic series. Hilarious all the way to the end, surprisingly touching, and who knew the way to get me to like the main male character was to make him into a masochist pervert. Joining the rank of my favorite high school comedies.

Articalys

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
One more new simulcast title TBD box got added with a November 8th notation.
6v8GDBe.png

CorvoSol

Well, it's definitely something you'll either love or hate. For plenty of valid reasons on both sides.

And even after he finishes, there's always the question of whether he'll be surprisingly satisfied, quite baffled or very disappointed by it. All common reactions.

I, personally, was driven insane by the revelation.

Okay, I'll try to power through R2. I just am reluctant because I still need to watch Evangelion..

Holy crap mecha dinosaurs?! I need to see an episode of this.

You haven't seen all of Eva, either? Now I'm conflicted on what to force you to finish. If you don't sleep tonight at all you can finish both!

gundamx3fmu99.png

Finally a Gundam pilot who isn't a 12 year old.

Almost incentive for me to watch Gundam X.

Caladrius

If that's the case, then it's REALLY changed since I last visited.

Spoiler alert:
It hasn't.

Our real frazzle is gen arguments and those don't pop up as often as they used to.

Also I'm going into overdrive as soon as my schoolwork's finished for the week. The professors love dumping it all at once.

Syrinx

Ouran High School Host Club 10

Episode introduces Haruhi's dad, whom we learn is quite the character himself, and that he and Tamaki are quite alike, which explains how Haruhi deals with Tamaki so well. But even with all of her father's eccentricities, it's very clear that he cares very much for her, and that she cares very much for him as well.

Gundam Build Fighters

My word this soundtrack is so good~

Oh show is serviceable for Gundam I guess....

toTKGHN.jpg
clearly he hasn't watched enough anime

Coppelion 6
Well, this doesn't look too promising for them. Only the worst girl is uninjured

Blazblue 5
I think I'm starting to grasp the plot now

Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA 08

Woo, fun episode again. Pretty fun to see the jokes I already read in the manga earlier.

Can't wait for season 2!

Setokai yakuindomo Oav #?? aka ep 21 !

Superb episode .

Dojima lessons , the classes, the hot spring ..everything was perfect
Seitokai%20Yakuindomo%20OVA%20-%2008.jpg

Lol at this scene , the entire cast with the sun behind, epic.

Still missing some key frames here and there , the franchise should benefit more with a little more money to animate.

Bring it on Season 2 !
1383429300713.gif

SYD S2 feels like it's going to have a weird number of episode, like 9 or 10. It feels like a shit ton of the material has been covered within the 21 episodes released and that they'd just run out of stuff to adapt.

Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA 08

Most of the gags in this one fell flat, but there were a few good jokes. Though I recall this being much funnier in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom