• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Molotov

This show makes my soul happy.
But also puts me in great writhing spasms on the floor with its cuteness.
Tradeoffs I will gladly accept.

This raises the question of whether there's a show that makes your soul feel bad, but puts you in great writhing spasms on the floor with it's cuteness.

JCG

Is Nunnally in Wonderland the one where she gets Geass powers?

Nope. Nunnally in Wonderland is a short picture book sort of thing with little animation but a lot of in-jokes.

Nightmare of Nunnally is what you're thinking of, which is a manga.

Geass OP ranking.

OP1 > R2 OP2 > R2OP1 > OP3 > OP2

Nothing tops Colors

I'd probably switch R2OP1 and OP3, depending on my mood, but I agree with the rest.

Is there a full list of Microsoft anime characters?
y3yVJGJ.gif

EXCELLENT.

Theonik

If you're just gonna make them all look the same anyway then why bother creating these web browser-tans in the first place?
Not all fluffy tails are made equal.
Also there are some radical Chrome tans out there. They just are wearing virtually noting to make a stab at minimalism and are not thread appropriate.

cajunator

Banned
  • Code Geass 15
kyubey.jpg

Just wait. That show isnt close to being done with you.

This raises the question of whether there's a show that makes your soul feel bad, but puts you in great writhing spasms on the floor with it's cuteness.

Hmmm. Higurashi maybe.
Nippah!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Why would Chrome have cat ears and a tail? With Firefox it makes sense. Here I don't get it.

WHO CARES WHY

JCG

Neat, didn't know Discotek was doing a Blue Submarine No.6 BD. I'd skip on it, but at only $17.99 I kinda got to.

I wonder...would 3D models that old really benefit much from HD?

The show's regular animation should definitely look very nice though.

• Code Geass 16
what's wrong suzaku

GUWAHH MAO!!!!!!!!!?? what a quagmire

what the heck, they have a machine gun camera set up in a school?! and then suzaku PUNCHED IT?!

LOL why don't you just hit the scale in the disarming direction?

I was never a fan of creepy laughing anime villains with bad smiles

CC saving the plot again

Hopefully Space Dandy is successful so we can get more anime co-financed and simulcast on TV in the west. Although it seems unlikely they'd even think about that for a lot of directors not named Watanabe.

Cartoon Network/Adult Swim also did it for The Big O Season 2 and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex back in the day. They weren't simulcast, but that was probably more down to the logistics of the time. They probably would have been broadcast simultaneously if they were made today.

IGPX on Toonami was another one, but in that case Toonami actually had a hand in the creation of it (and it was also pretty shit, so we don't talk about it too much).

Hattori

Banned
This has got to be the most memorable OP I have ever seen. It's so bizarre,
and that shrimp cocktail bit totally freaked me out the first time

Kyoukai no Kanata - 6

Oddly, going for a pure comedy episode actually worked. It was incredibly stupid, but I still ended up laughing. I feel guilty.

Syrinx

Ouran High School Host Club 8

Was puzzled by where the episode was going with that whole thing, then it struck Tamaki when Haruhi went to hide in the closet by herself to stay away from the thunderstorm, that she wasn't taking those guys on by herself because she's brash and reckless, but because she had always had to rely only on herself so she thought that she was the only one who could stand up to them. Sweet moment next, though I was scared it would go into too much romance between Haruhi and Tamaki from there.

Luckily a hilarious misunderstanding happened, so for the moment, nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom