• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 Free on Xbox Live Store

styl3s

They never revoked Strider, at least not for me.

They going to ban all of us? lol

Edit: Not working for me. I'm getting error pages.
How can they ban you for their mistake? For all they know you or i could of just been browsing the store and saw it for $0.00 assuming it was part of some deal.

Worst case scenario they just revoke access but have they ever done this? Microsoft isn't Sony.

Yeah, just had an error crop up :/

EDIT: Ah, but I hit back, and it took me to the purchase menu! One click later and I've got the deluxe edition, complete with season pass. Many thanks, OP!

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Already own it on PC, but downloading just for giggles and to see how it looks on my One/How Mods work.

DirtyLarry

Damn, I saw it, added to cart, and hesitated putting in my password as it said "Continuar" on the top of the browser so looked a little sketchy to me. Took me about 3 minutes to decide screw it, and now not working. Oh well.

Kindekuma

Banned
I refreshed the page after getting an error in a private tab, works fine still. Try that if you're getting an error page.

Vitacat

because you're taking advantage of an obvious mistake. a lot of places do it.

How would everyone know it's an "obvious mistake?" Games go on legitimately free promotions on many online services these days.

They would have no right to ban anyone, only to revoke licenses due to an error.

styl3s

I just got it on smartglass. Hope they don't charge all of us. I already own the disc.
I don't think they can legally charge you the only real action they can take is revoking but again they didn't do with that one Strider game so who knows?

Is the game even worth the storage space?

Um. Yes?

It's a pretty good game, just exploring the world and finding stuff is fun. The story is nothing special, just standard uninspired Bethesda stuff, but it's still a good game.

Damn, the bias against FO4 is real on here.

Is it better than a game like The Witcher 3? Not a chance, but it's still worth playing if you like the setting and open-world exploration. The shooting isn't bad either.

Isotope

Decided to download the regular game and the Season Pass since they were both free. I don't even have an Xbox one, but hey, why not.

Top Bottom