• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 Free on Xbox Live Store

I don't understand. How are you guys doing this? I go to the xbox store and it just sends me to the Portuguese site and won't let me buy it,.

Given that this is Fallout that we're talking about, I think way, way too many people are going to cash-in on this for them to just write it off. They'll almost certainly be revoked.

Whogie

I don't understand. How are you guys doing this? It's all in Portuguese and won't let me translate or do anything.

Your region might have been changed on the website?
Go to the very bottom of xbox.com, and click the world icon to fix it.

I took the disc out and it still works.
G42Zw3Zl.jpg

cool

I don't know about them revoking the license. I've ended up with quite a few games because of Microsoft's screw ups and they always let me keep them.

And here I was contemplating buying the season pass for the game when mods finally hit PS4... Thanks for saving me the money, Microsoft!

"Bought" the Digital Deluxe Edition and downloading right now.

JTripper

Wondering if we'll secretly be charged full price for "purchasing" it once they correct this. I'll be absolutely livid if that happens.

alexbull_uk

Went for it. Already have the game and season pass on PC but I'd like to test my mods on console, and it would be nice to do that for free.

Don't do this guys, if you already gave your cc info, MS will charge it sooner or later after they fix this issue. This happened months back as well and those unlucky ones got their cc charged but they got to keep the game.

Top Bottom