• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fans are sending pictures of money to SEGA Europe

tBgxtPC.jpg
where can i cop this Metal Sonic?

Why didnt anyone do this for PSO2?

It's a free-to-download game and there's a fan translation available.

I think the people desperate enough to play the game have just opted to play the Japanese version instead of dealing with SEGA's continued bullshit non-answers about the localization.

I know that's what I did.

It's a free-to-download game and there's a fan translation available.

I think the people desperate enough to play the game have just opted to play the Japanese version instead of dealing with SEGA's continued bullshit non-answers about the localization.

I know that's what I did.

I didn't.

Wolfe

If you're that flush with cash, you should probably just buy the arcade machine. It'd probably be easier to get a multiplayer game that way after the first month... :(

That picture cracked me up when I realized it was a bunch of 1's and that they made no real attempt to hide it.

Eolz

I think this is better than a petition yeah.
Hopefully they'll show they are working on it, instead of continue saying it like last year.

Some people are saying it looks desperate, but maybe it is? I'm not sure some people would say that if they were in the same situation, being a fan with games not even being confirmed to be released in their region anymore, even when they speak the same language as the one it's already localized in.

Should instead tweet Nintendo to stop with their bullshit region locking

This too but that's just avoiding the problem.
If everyone needs to import a game, it just counts as sales in another region, confirming there's no point to publish it in the region importing it since they aren't buying a copy in the first place.

Synth

That picture cracked me up when I realized it was a bunch of 1's and that they made no real attempt to hide it.

OH! I only looked at the bill on top!

Being from the UK I'm used to only cash of actual value being on paper.

Sega are so strange with their releases. Valkyria Chronicles HD with all DLC is getting a release and for only £20! (Never thought this would happen ever) Yet other higher profile titles there's nothing :/

Andrefpvs

Sega are so strange with their releases. Valkyria Chronicles HD with all DLC is getting a release and for only £20! (Never thought this would happen ever) Yet other higher profile titles there's nothing :/

I honestly cannot pinpoint the moment were things started to go wrong. I mean, we got physical copies of Project Diva F2nd for PS Vita in Europe in Late 2014, so things were looking pretty good back then.

This is going to sound like a silly conspiracy theory, but it almost looks like Atlus went up to them and said "Oi, why are you bothering with Europe?"

I honestly cannot pinpoint the moment were things started to go wrong. I mean, we got physical copies of Project Diva F2nd for PS Vita in Europe in Late 2014, so things were looking pretty good back then.

This is going to sound like a silly conspiracy theory, but it almost looks like Atlus went up to them and said "Oi, why are you bothering with Europe?"

Well, they did say they wanted to learn off Atlus and all around a year ago.

dan2026

I have always found it bizarre how much Atlus actively seems to hate Europe.

I will probably have to import Persona 5.

Heartfyre

When SEGA bought Atlus, I thought "At last -- finally, Atlus games will get the European publishing treatment they deserve." It seems it just flipped the other way. Still, Valkyria Chronicles Remastered and Yakuza 0 are the two SEGA games on the cards that I'm excited for, and both have confirmed releases here. As for Atlus games, well...I'll take what they give me.

Top Bottom