• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy War Tactics F2P Japanese style SRPG for IOS/Android

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
As an aside, can you get Lena's costume even if you don't have Lena unlocked yet? I hope so.

Yup, the devs said so earlier. The costumes for the hero and Celestial will also stay available after the event (in case anyone's short on crystals).

Still no sign of that zombie Lucas.

Mephala

Can't do Chenny 4 at the moment. Couldn't even SS it, she hits me too hard at the moment.

Chenny 3 is pretty slow but I don't mind given we have almost a week and she'll be back in rotation soon enough. The new positioning is great. I have Valk on last slot I think and she autos downwards to block off path and take the defense node. My other units happily throw themselves at the Chennies and get slaughtered while whittling her down for Jack to clean up.

I kind of secretly want to make my A team all these little short heroes. Carrot, Chenny, Shushu, Nirvana and Moa. Doesn't seem like a good idea though. Ha

kotodama

Still no sign of that zombie Lucas.

Finally, we got some info. Balance Paper type and more costumes ahead + rebalances. Zombie Team inbound.

I kind of secretly want to make my A team all these little short heroes. Carrot, Chenny, Shushu, Nirvana and Moa. Doesn't seem like a good idea though. Ha

May not be too bad, you got 1 attack type, 1 balance , 2 healers, and an area attack. Could swap one out for Angela eventually as she's short too. Paper heavy, but you got a rock and a scissor in there, so it'd work for PvE. Would need Nirvana and Angela's costumes to give them decent movement though.

Mephala

Nooooo~! I'm still struggling to get all the current costumes. I haven't even got the Celes one yet!

Been busy grinding... Everything. I finally got the Lena costume yesterday. Still working on Lena herself. Spent some crystals on Lord Costume, wish I knew it was coming in black soon. =_=
I need that Mas and Valk costume.

Edit. Blew a whole a lot of stamina this week bringing my chenny to 4*, Krut to 5* and maxing both their skills. Krut is stupid strong as is even with random spare gear on him. I'll probably drop Deb's gear onto Chenny soon. But Deb is almost max level now and still a pretty good scissor hitter for me.

Team Shorty will be my long term goal I guess.

I wonder if they should introduce a new type or two. The scissor, paper, rock triangle works but feels kind of limiting. I'd like to see it branch out a little. As it is it is like the Fire Emblem weapon triangle but without magic triangle or ranged units to mix it up. Then again it is kind of nice in its simplicity I suppose.

Raticus79

Bah, I won't have enough crystals to get both the Lucas package and the costume pack in time. (Currently have 2500)

Think I'll go for the costumes. At least the lord costume bonus sticks around, small as it is.

Mephala

I have 700. Aiming for 2200 costume pack. When is the deadline anyway? I am skeptical to be honest. At even with the double daily achievement bonus.

Mephala

Welp... Good luck friends. Guess I'll be struggling a lot on ToD in the first few days trying to make up some crystals. Maybe I should start spamming short term expeditions too.

kotodama

Bah, I won't have enough crystals to get both the Lucas package and the costume pack in time. (Currently have 2500)

Think I'll go for the costumes. At least the lord costume bonus sticks around, small as it is.

Same. Just went with the Costume set as I think that 150 crystal prize for the survey came through and just pushed me over 2200. Zombie army go. Lucas package and his character himself are kind of looking meh at the moment, but he's a zombie so maybe that is the point lol. Anyways, the 500 attack bonus for Krut, Mas, and Valk and 250 for everyone else ain't bad.

I'm going to clamber up ToD next month to maybe get enough crystals for Lucas package, but if not, oh well, no biggie.

Welp... Good luck friends. Guess I'll be struggling a lot on ToD in the first few days trying to make up some crystals. Maybe I should start spamming short term expeditions too.

Could try and climb as many ToD Hard floors as possible too, just to get some crystals though the low floors don't give much perhaps for the effort.

Yup, I always spam short expeditions, supposedly that gives the best value until after Glory. I usually do Verna, Tezen, and Company/Moon Island til I run out of mercs.

As for the scissor, paper, rock triangle, I think they should keep it simple and kind of focus on making things like DoT and Debuffing actually useful in larger parts of the game. It would be cool to be able to use Deb, Sione, and other DoT type characters more. It would be nice if Celestial's Seal actually worked in ToD, Guild Raid, etc like before.

Mephala

As for the scissor, paper, rock triangle, I think they should keep it simple and kind of focus on making things like DoT and Debuffing actually useful in larger parts of the game. It would be cool to be able to use Deb, Sione, and other DoT type characters more. It would be nice if Celestial's Seal actually worked in ToD, Guild Raid, etc like before.

T_T
Deb is still a main in my team at the moment. None of my other scissors is up to the task yet and its a little sad that I'm actively trying to find a replacement for one of my strongest who has stuck with me and carried me so far. I'm still struggling with Ashan. I should finish it in B ranks and unlock Moon Island I guess.

Meanwhile, I keep thinking i'm getting killed or something on Celes' turn because she gets crits on heal? Or at least the crit looking effect.

Raticus79

Yup, heals can crit.

I have Deb set up with my Nephthys dungeon gear. Helps for running through the scissor coocoos more quickly at least.

kotodama

Patch Notes up

Those 1st Anniversary Freebies, don't seem bad at all; good even.

Also from the previous patch notes, I'd guess that Season 2 is 3 to 5 months away. Seems like they want to tweak Season 1 some more.

--

ToD Normal was easy this month till Celestial. I didn't actually Hellfire Cheese her this month and instead rushed in with double Jacks. Making my way up ToD Hard now, looks like we've got a 'Push, Pull, Teleport' Level, 'Taunt the Boss and Spam with Hellfire' level, and 'Defense Character Only' level, but no Laser Hell yet. Hoping it doesn't come around. Anyways, my generic auto ToD Hard team (Belle, Krut, Lee, Muzaka, Yeka) is doing well for most stages surprisingly. Still, just hitting the 'Grace at start' levels, so I may have to start rejigging the team on the way up.

ToD capsule pulls so far have been mostly meh.

--

Guild Raid notes updated as well. Wednesday is proving tricky to SS on the regular.

Sterok

Whew, finally got Lucas. Took a lot of time, but I had a consistent strategy since Chris could fairly consistently stun-lock him. But damn, the Lost Island characters demand a lot from you.

kotodama

Whew, finally got Lucas. Took a lot of time, but I had a consistent strategy since Chris could fairly consistently stun-lock him. But damn, the Lost Island characters demand a lot from you.

Seriously, if you're just starting out, they are a hell of a grind. I remember getting and maxing Chenny was utterly mind numbing.

--

In other news, rumored BlazBlue Collab soon-ish?

•Rachel Vampire: Area paper hero.

•Jin Hero: Balance rock hero.

•Ragna Reaper : Attack scissor hero.

•Noel Successor: Attack Rock hero.

Which reminds me, I've been meaning to get into that game. Forever in the backlog pile though.

--

Blooming Swamp Auto Team from Reddit:

"ian, rage, serendi, muz, krut in that order for auto. My ian and serendi are ungeared, rage has meh gears and honestly this stage doesn't really need gears to begin with. Its not a very challenging stage and with this team setup I autoed and cleared all 5 stages on both attempts, with half hp left on the treasure box each time (yes i watched the entire playthrough just to be safe). " - DarkSoulFWT

Works for me and used the Gems for a 5 star x 10 pull and got nothing lol.

Raticus79

Yeah, the swamp stage seems to be pretty straightforward once you find out that scissors and paper heroes are only dealing 1% damage and switch to rock :p

kotodama

Yeah, the swamp stage seems to be pretty straightforward once you find out that scissors and paper heroes are only dealing 1% damage and switch to rock :p

Yup, would've been goodish to know when I just tried it with my Cel party. Still, it ain't bad. Being nicely autoable with Ian and Serendi being MVPs.

Got pass ToD Hard this month. Definitely, infinitely more easy and doable than last month. Reyson just recycling old strategies from previous months kind of alludes to this fact. In the latter bits, there is indeed the Laser Hell stage, but the Frankenstein method makes it a 2-3 turn affair, also there is an all Attack team level, and for 110, Persona is MVP. I used the method in which Persona was in the main party, but the Reyson method this month has Persona as a merc. That being said, if anybody needs a Persona or Frankenstein merc, message away.

---

Got Klein's Secret Notebook, yay! Now who to put it on? So, what did you all get?

Rephin

I got another Magical Marksman set. ;/ I was totally hoping for a different set.

I wonder if I should just make my Lee's current set +11 all across or give it to someone else.

kotodama

I got the notebook too. Yup, wondering who to put it on too...

I think I may go classical and put it on Jenny. Still 7 months ago, Barsark recommended Yeka, with Deb and Rask being options as well. Haven't upgraded and modded it yet though. Found out the hoarding limit for equipment is 200 items lol. So I've been trying to make some space by transcending some gear to make space...going broke in the process.

I got another Magical Marksman set. ;/ I was totally hoping for a different set.

I wonder if I should just make my Lee's current set +11 all across or give it to someone else.

Personally, would love Lee to punch even harder, especially for Wednesday Raids, but there are other range characters that could use that set. Fruel and Sion come to mind.

Fishious

Found out the hoarding limit for equipment is 200 items lol. So I've been trying to make some space by transcending some gear to make space...going broke in the process.

Welcome to my world. I've been here for months.

It's about time I started sifting through my sets and upgrading, equipping, transcending, etc to make more space. It's gonna be hell on my gold.

Raticus79

I think I may go classical and put it on Jenny. Still 7 months ago, Barsark recommended Yeka, with Deb and Rask being options as well. Haven't upgraded and modded it yet though. Found out the hoarding limit for equipment is 200 items lol. So I've been trying to make some space by transcending some gear to make space...going broke in the process.

I keep bumping into that limit after the gold shop rolls. I was having a rough time filtering jewelry, but sorting by type helps with that. Putting items on all your unused characters can free up a lot of space.

Going with Raskreia for now. It'll help speed up the rock coocoo dungeon.

Mephala

Seriously, if you're just starting out, they are a hell of a grind. I remember getting and maxing Chenny was utterly mind numbing.

Yeah and I remember before they patched her stage to be more auto-able. Your heroes now can rush Chenny where as before they would rush to the infinite side mobs. Still, given that a good Scissor is harder to get compared to Rock and Paper unless you get some nicely timed Scissor Hero event I think it is a good investment on Chenny.

That said, I still really like my Deb. She has certainly fallen behind but not by much and her easy growth allowed me to have a good unit all the way until I found a replacement (Chenny) for her. Even now I miss her +2 move range on kill passive. Chenny's short legs can't carry her far enough.

Lena is still being elusive for me, no luck there. My cousin has been riding on the Sonic Boom hero in place of Deb for early scissors. Instant Death is helping him in PvP quite a bit. Kind of want to try this myself now.

In other news, rumored BlazBlue Collab soon-ish?

•Rachel Vampire: Area paper hero.

•Jin Hero: Balance rock hero.

•Ragna Reaper : Attack scissor hero.

•Noel Successor: Attack Rock hero.

Which reminds me, I've been meaning to get into that game. Forever in the backlog pile though.

Oh my. I need all of them. I main Noel and Ragna. I love Blazblue. Still waiting for Central Fiction to hit au. :\
Ragna Scissors! Need it in my veins.

kotodama

Welcome to my world. I've been here for months.

It's about time I started sifting through my sets and upgrading, equipping, transcending, etc to make more space. It's gonna be hell on my gold.

Seriously, going broke daily, but I've got it down to 20 free slots. Trying to transcend just the 1 to 3 star stuff as that is less monetarily taxing.

Want, need them all. They'll make excellent item storage lol. 20 more slots.

Well, I'm glad I saved up some crystals by skipping the Lucas package. Will probably need them for this...

Wishing I didn't get Lucas' package myself, but almost to 2500 gems again. So, hopefully only one of the characters has a special package or perhaps I could score another 2500 if we cross into another Tower of Dawn.

--

New patch inbound, on a Monday no less.

Battle of Honor Changes and Quality of Life improvements. the QoL stuff like 2x auto and Raid Merc settings for each day seem the nice bit. The BoH stuff, not so sure, if it's a net positive or negative. I've been doing Mephala's Cousin's trick at the beginning of BoH weeks and I wonder if that would change that.

Oh yeah, Gulid Chat will supposedly be saved and time stamped for up to 5 days. D'oh I have to remember not to send drunken missives into the ether now lol.

Fishious

New patch inbound, on a Monday no less.

Battle of Honor Changes and Quality of Life improvements. the QoL stuff like 2x auto and Raid Merc settings for each day seem the nice bit. The BoH stuff, not so sure, if it's a net positive or negative. I've been doing Mephala's Cousin's trick at the beginning of BoH weeks and I wonder if that would change that.

Oh yeah, Gulid Chat will supposedly be saved and time stamped for up to 5 days. D'oh I have to remember not to send drunken missives into the ether now lol.

Neat.

I think the BoH stuff is a net positive, especially for players on the lower end of the scale. It looks like there are now three categories for weekly rewards (rank, attack, and grade) rather than the two we have now (rank, participation). The big takeaway is attack grants rewards win or lose, so you're incentivized to battle as often as you can. Below a certain # of honor points (grade) you won't actually lose any honor points for your loss so you can essentially attack an unwinnable opponent repeatedly for attack rewards with no downside assuming your honor points are low. The only downside to keeping your grade low to reap rewards in this manner is that attack rewards don't give crystals. Only rank and grade do.

That said I think the strategy for lazy jerks like me will be to spam attacks early in the week and keep a low honor point total, then actually push for wins in the latter half of the week. It's not a good strategy for getting high rank, but it should pay out very well for attack rewards and decently for grade. Anything from rank is just the cherry on top. Of course this all assumes I've read everything correctly and more importantly that the actual information on that page captures all the nuance of the system. I know there have been translation issues before and what's there may not completely accurately reflect how the system will work.

I'm also thankful for the new raid merc feature. I promise I'll put up more useful mercs once this is live, but I'm too lazy to do it as it works now. Big thanks to those who actually do change daily under the current system.

kotodama

I'm also thankful for the new raid merc feature. I promise I'll put up more useful mercs once this is live, but I'm too lazy to do it as it works now. Big thanks to those who actually do change daily under the current system.

Shoot, your Raboff Merc was always quite useful for me each week, Thanks for that.

Anyways, with the Guild Raid Mercs for individual days here is my list for each day (They have to be setup on the Dark Fortress Screen now):

• Monday = Lee
  • Tuesday = Raboff, though if you've got a Super Sustain Krut or Muzaka that's even better.
  • Wednesday = Lee
  • Thursday = Raboff
  • Friday = Lee
  • Saturday = Unknown, Alex or any 3rd skill stunner really.
  • Sunday = Lee

That being said, I'm defaulting to Yeka as my regular merc unless anybody needs Persona, Lena, etc for specific Tower of Dawn floors.

Liking the 2x auto, and the gold from BoH but not liking how I can't use some of the old super Mercs I friended back in the day anymore.

Fishious

Shoot, your Raboff Merc was always quite useful for me each week, Thanks for that.

Anyways, with the Guild Raid Mercs for individual days here is my list for each day (They have to be setup on the Dark Fortress Screen now):

• Monday = Lee
  • Tuesday = Raboff, though if you've got a Super Sustain Krut or Muzaka that's even better.
  • Wednesday = Lee
  • Thursday = Raboff
  • Friday = Lee
  • Saturday = Unknown, Alex or any 3rd skill stunner really.
  • Sunday = Lee

That being said, I'm defaulting to Yeka as my regular merc unless anybody needs Persona, Lena, etc for specific Tower of Dawn floors.

Liking the 2x auto, and the gold from BoH but not liking how I can't use some of the old super Mercs I friended back in the day anymore.

Glad Raboff was useful. I'll probably get my mercs set up later today.

I'll have to clear out like half of my friends list because a lot of them have been inactive for over 100 day, but I never bothered before since I could still use their mercs.

kotodama

Glad Raboff was useful. I'll probably get my mercs set up later today.

I'll have to clear out like half of my friends list because a lot of them have been inactive for over 100 day, but I never bothered before since I could still use their mercs.

Thanks for the mercs, your Lee is pretty sweet. Yup I've been slowly deleting old mercs as new friends have requested, but for memories I'm probably going to keep one or two of the old ones who really helped me out. Had a Super OP Yeka merc, which I'm basing my current Yeka build now on.

--

7000 Crystals for all 3 packages. Am cry. I should've never wasted crystals on that Lucas package darn. It'll be quite tight, if it's even possible, to get all 3 packages. I hope ToD December is easy. No $100 packages so that's cool though.

If you could only get Ragna or Jin, which would you get?

Raticus79

If you could only get Ragna or Jin, which would you get?

Hmm, on the 3* set, Jin starting off with 14% crit is probably stronger than Ragna with the 10 MP regen and working up to 8% crit.

On the costume side... Sasuke or Sephiroth?
15137445_1827471827467128_4697489768240627_o.jpg
15123022_1827472034133774_3683047219395524414_o.jpg

Rachel might turn out to be another Celestial. Paper/area type, self-healing and quite a bit of defense on that 3* set.

kotodama

On serious note, it seems that Jin can be obtained only by this package so get him first if you want. Ragna can be farmed on Lost Island

Hmm, on the 3* set, Jin starting off with 14% crit is probably stronger than Ragna with the 10 MP regen and working up to 8% crit.

Rachel might turn out to be another Celestial. Paper/area type, self-healing and quite a bit of defense on that 3* set.

That decides it, Jin it is and Rachel prioritized with event coins from Ragna farming lol. Hmm, from what I gather are we going to have to use perfect genes on Jin's skills though?

Sterok

I have 1235 crystals... I should be able to get Jin, but it's going to be tight. Hopefully Ragna farming won't be too obnoxious.

Mephala

Any tips for Ragna 5 Auto? I can do it easily with manual but auto my heroes are idiots and wastes turns on those ridiculously tanky paper mobs. My Jack can almost solo Ragna in one turn but never finishes and Ragna just does aoe on my team for some damage and fully heals himself. My team runs itself into the ground before they get to Ragna. :\

Edit. Never mind. My cousin just told me he used claim all on guild stamina (40) and went to town auto on island 4. He already unlocked Ragna. :\ Island 4 is kind of easy my team 1 turns it. Hell, my cousin's team 1 turns it on good run and he started a month later than me. Island 5 though I need some lucky crits and either stun immunity or some RNG there as well. Not worth the hassle for me. Though i guess if anyone has some tips I'd still be happy to hear it for gene farming through out the month.

2x Lv 200 coocoos in daily shop only? Booo man, boo! I want 3 again to keep power leveling everything and be forever money starved.

kotodama

I have 1235 crystals... I should be able to get Jin, but it's going to be tight. Hopefully Ragna farming won't be too obnoxious.

Yeah you should be in striking distance by events end, if you just save all your daily rewards. If you get the BoH participation stuff weekly, and maybe do a little ToD Normal, I think you'd easily clear it. Ragna farming to level 4 looks easily autoable.

Any tips for Ragna 5 Auto? I can do it easily with manual but auto my heroes are idiots and wastes turns on those ridiculously tanky paper mobs. My Jack can almost solo Ragna in one turn but never finishes and Ragna just does aoe on my team for some damage and fully heals himself. My team runs itself into the ground before they get to Ragna. :\

Edit. Never mind. My cousin just told me he used claim all on guild stamina (40) and went to town auto on island 4. He already unlocked Ragna. :\ Island 4 is kind of easy my team 1 turns it. Hell, my cousin's team 1 turns it on good run and he started a month later than me. Island 5 though I need some lucky crits and either stun immunity or some RNG there as well. Not worth the hassle for me. Though i guess if anyone has some tips I'd still be happy to hear it for gene farming through out the month.

My Ragna level 5 auto team is: Lee, Lena, Chenny, Krut and Yeka in 2 turns.. so probably a no go, but in all honesty level 4 is probably the best value as you could powerlevel weak characters, and get more event coins since it'll take longer to farm.

Yeah, so I'm going to just stick to level 4 myself.

Raticus79

Ragna's only immune to charm, instant death, taunt, and seal, so there's a lot of room to lock things down and stop that attack that's healing him.

I'm probably going to do stage 5 until Ragna's genes are done, then go back to normal levels for event coin. Need to double check the coins-to-energy ratio for each.

kotodama

Free 1000 event coin survey

Looks like Nexon is handing out event coins and free energy all weekend too.

I burned through a ton of Energy Potions, but got Ragna almost maxed, and Rachel unlocked. Got them and Jin all to 4 stars, but Noel will have to wait for those free event coins for now.

Rephin

Bought Ragna and Jin since I had 5k gems. Working on getting Rachel and Noel, and probably getting that 2k gem set. Halfway there.

I'm actually leveling Ragna on Ragna 5 with my A team on auto. Sure, it takes about 4 turns and Ragna dies like a total bitch, but I've already SS'd the stage on auto with my regular A team so it's no problem. Brute force is the best force.

My modified A team is Belle, Krut, Lena, Raizel, and Ragna if you're curious. Regular A team includes Reina and is just shy of 170k total.

Mephala

Is Raizel good? I see him a lot in BoH but I usually stomp him pretty quick compared to say, Reina, Muzaka and a few others. I want the noblesse event to come back but at the same time as I've reached higher levels now I'm wondering if I'll even have room for them in my team. They look so cool though. So stylish.

My take on BoH as it is.

Still quit for losses to save time and earn Attack rewards since those don't require you to win.
When you have time, go for some wins to get more stars and get a better grade. You will slowly get a better grade with each win since you pretty much can't go downwards until the grade above Gold.
Aim for highest possible grade and rank towards the end of the week. I'm currently 21%~, it'll probably drop off a bit as more people play it towards reset but I'm fine with that bracket given my current team's abilities.

I was lazy and time constrained this week so I only got about 40 runs in. Mostly just quitting out but a few battles here and there has landed me in Silver already and I don't need to worry about dropping to bronze.

There always seems to be some strong 125k power asshole every time I reset, even at bronze. Prevents me from getting the 2 swords rewards but that means I just spend less time in this boring activity.

This month's map is horrible. Makes it much harder for me to beat teams I am underpowered against. Even some of the more evenly matched teams are tough and it just reminds me that I really need to take some time and consider who I want to try and roll some immunities.

Quick question on Guild Raid.
I'm steadily hitting A+ now. The merc system is great but it also means I rarely try other mercs to see if I can work out some good chemistry. It's pretty much Hex, Reph or FIsh. No reason to use any others so far and since I only run twice there is no variation and it is a little boring. More of a chore at this point.
What are the rewards like for S and above? It would be nice if it was something good to look forward to. As much as I want more Soul Gear it doesn't quite seem as important at this point for me.

kotodama

Is Raizel good? I see him a lot in BoH but I usually stomp him pretty quick compared to say, Reina, Muzaka and a few others. I want the noblesse event to come back but at the same time as I've reached higher levels now I'm wondering if I'll even have room for them in my team. They look so cool though. So stylish.

Raizel's definitely pretty good and with his Noblesse kit and Soul Gear even better I reckon, but he's definitely squishy. Muzaka was the MVP of the bunch. Same, I want it to come back as well, but with Crystal buys instead of the terrible cash only purchases it had before. Seira would be nice to have too.

My take on BoH as it is.

[...]

This month's map is horrible. Makes it much harder for me to beat teams I am underpowered against. Even some of the more evenly matched teams are tough and it just reminds me that I really need to take some time and consider who I want to try and roll some immunities.

D'oh but I like this map. Deimos X Yeka combo works pretty well and it's a quick engagement win or lose. Actually, played pretty earnestly this time around and I'm almost to 200 battles. However, I'm definitely going back to the lazy technique for next week, since BoH is a time sink and I'm glad that method still works, but now with gold yaay.

Quick question on Guild Raid.
[...]
What are the rewards like for S and above?

An itty-bitty smidge more Soul Stones, but I believe from S minus on up, you get a chance to pull a whole Soul Book. SS just increases that chance (probably by 0.5% Thanks Nexon lol). For that reason, S minus is the minimum everyone should strive for. Also that may get our Weekly Ranking to the Top 5% range, which is like 100K extra gold, could be different since the change though.

--

Is it weird that the BlazBlue Characters already have two Soul Gear Spaces like the Noblesse Characters?

Mephala

Wow. 200? Did you use crystals? I just spam swords until I'm out once in the morning and once at night. I've been wondering how to get 300 in 1 week.
I also hit gold this morning. Sitting at 19% too. Now I want to try and keep that bracket but it's getting harder.

I need Lee. His stage is kicking my ass though. I think I might need to give that serendi lib set to Jack so he can move a bit better. Mu and Gillan can kind of work but unreliable still. :/

I guess I should try for Yeka too. I don't think I'm ready yet but I guess I'll give it a crack and ask for merc supports as needed. At least I'll get some crystals and perfect genes from tower.

DB is even worse with Lena genes now that I've unlocked Fruel. /rage

I unlocked Unknown. Can't wait to train him up. What is Bruce Lee's favourite drink?
Watar~!

Edit.
I just reset support masteries. Went with potential. Dumped 70k mana into various characters. This is the most depressing and soul crushing splurge of resources ever. Good thing these stones have little other use. I barely got pinks in there and not a single immunity. :\
T_T

kotodama

My mistake, my actual Attack rate was only at 150+ matches. Still with the new format made double the Honor Points as before. Gold and Diamond bonuses don't hurt either. Edit: Woah, Almost double the Crystals as well. Transcedence Hammers in the Shop!? Whelp sorry Nox no skill points for you.

Lee's stages were a pain, eventually I could auto Chaos, but Hell with the Swamp area, I always had to semi-auto the first bit.

That's a bad run with potentials. I just usually do a 10x pull once a day to get the daily and hope for the best. I think only my Jack has full immunities and that took forever like 300 days+.

--

Finally got the suicidal Lee phenomenon in Monday Guild Raid. Seems like if Lilid doesn't die at the same time as Lily for whatever reason Lee wants to kill himself. Removed all my Lilid's armor and redid masteries and everything is back to normal. Luckily Rephin's Lee carried the stage and I was still able to SS it. Does make me wonder if there isn't a modded method which uses a Lee Merc in the bottom position, but just uses a throw away unit in the Lee position by the boss.

Rephin

Finally got the suicidal Lee phenomenon in Monday Guild Raid. Seems like if Lilid doesn't die at the same time as Lily for whatever reason Lee wants to kill himself. Removed all my Lilid's armor and redid masteries and everything is back to normal. Luckily Rephin's Lee carried the stage and I was still able to SS it. Does make me wonder if there isn't a modded method which uses a Lee Merc in the bottom position, but just uses a throw away unit in the Lee position by the boss.

Yeah, it sucks when it happens. I'm getting it less now for some reason, but once in a while it still happens even when Lilid and Lily die properly.

I just reset support masteries. Went with potential. Dumped 70k mana into various characters. This is the most depressing and soul crushing splurge of resources ever. Good thing these stones have little other use. I barely got pinks in there and not a single immunity. :
T_T

That's a bad run with potentials. I just usually do a 10x pull once a day to get the daily and hope for the best. I think only my Jack has full immunities and that took forever like 300 days+.

Oh jeez, I guess I'm a little too dedicated towards getting full immunity. Currently my full immunity characters are Belle, Krut, Lee, Lena, Muzaka, Raizel, Reina (all of my A Team plus 2), and I'm working on getting them for Celestial and Yekaterina.

Edit: Oh snap, that change to Magical Marksman is amazing.

Raticus79

Yeah, that change to MM is nice for those who got it in the free event and were disappointed.

Chugging along on ToD hard. This method was really easy for ToD 65, no Persona merc needed: https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyWar...awn_november_2016_edition_discussion/d9gqsrv/
Floor 65
Deimos, Lilid, Any melee(except Reina, Lucas and such), Lily

Turn 1
Deimos use 2nd move pass Gnome to down side
Lilid stand on tile and pull boss
Any Melee kill a slime (prefer Muz kills with his passive then pass)
Lily pass

Turn 2
Deimos use 3rd pull boss
Lilid move out from tile
Lily use 3rd push Boss to tile

Mephala

Quick question. Is there any reason why some of the random 70, 2 soul geared mercs I use a hitting like wet noodles? For example, I have a Deb that can consistently hit over 6000 (per hit, not sure on total). So when I use a Deb merc who has costumes and soul gears and see a whopping 2000 on a CRIT I am less than amused. Are people running naked mercs or is there something fishy I'm unaware of? Other characters too. I use guild mercs and they are generally stronger than my units. Other's mercs though? Forget it. Use them to tank a hit, two if I'm lucky. Maybe build some lord gauge. -_- And I don't even consider my characters very strong.

Yeah, that change to MM is nice for those who got it in the free event and were disappointed.

Chugging along on ToD hard. This method was really easy for ToD 65, no Persona merc needed: https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyWar...awn_november_2016_edition_discussion/d9gqsrv/

This is actually surprisingly close to how I did it only I haven't unlocked Lilid and Lily isn't fully skilled so I only have around 60% chance to push.

Deimos reposition for pull was essential for to let Lily push twice. The rest was just luck once I worked it out. I thought I might have an easier time given Ragna also has 60% but no because if Lily fails Lily is now in the way and Ragna can't step in to push.

Just cleared 76. I think I can at least reach 80 at my pace. Some of these bosses though.

Fishious

Quick question. Is there any reason why some of the random 70, 2 soul geared mercs I use a hitting like wet noodles? For example, I have a Deb that can consistently hit over 6000 (per hit, not sure on total). So when I use a Deb merc who has costumes and soul gears and see a whopping 2000 on a CRIT I am less than amused. Are people running naked mercs or is there something fishy I'm unaware of? Other characters too. I use guild mercs and they are generally stronger than my units. Other's mercs though? Forget it. Use them to tank a hit, two if I'm lucky. Maybe build some lord gauge. -_- And I don't even consider my characters very strong.

If you're using mercs who aren't on your friend list I'm pretty sure it acts as if they don't have equipment. If you're using people on your friends list, I'm not sure what the issue is. Remember that you can click the house button in the friends list and view their heroes. They may just have really crappy gear.

Top Bottom